Appletree Plumbing Heating & Drains Inc.

Founded 2000 • With Angi since September 2010

3.2

We have been in the Plumbing & Heating business for over 30 yrs., we have no apprentices, all technicians have several years of experience, We specialize in unusual problems. Our website: 303plumber.com, has money saving coupons as well as helpful suggestions and lots good information....

Water Heater Experts Plumbing

When it comes to your water heater or your plumbing, top quality is essential. At Water Heater Experts Plumbing LLC, we always put quality and customer satisfaction first. That’s why we say specialize in water heater installation and repair because we want to be the experts when it comes to installing top quality water heaters in your home. But we couldn’t do this without our valued customers. We're proud to stand by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Every one of our team members carries our values for top quality work and excellent customer service. We ensure that all of our employees are background checked and insured so you can have the confidence in us to do the job properly and feel comfortable letting us into your home. Honesty is always the best policy, which is why we only provide free estimates in person. We want to be sure to never overcharge you which is why we make the effort come out and thoroughly assess the situation beforehand. You’ll always be kept in the loop so there will never be any surprises!

Offers by Water Heater Experts Plumbing on Angi
Lukas Electric LLC

With over 10 years of electrical experience, I am here to address your electrical needs from the changing out of an electrical panel to the putting in recessed lighting and much more. Residential and commercial.

Francci Electric and Controls LLC

Specializing in both residential and commercial electrical work. Repairs, remodels, new construction. No job to small. Free Estimates!!! Locally owned and operated by a certified master electrician.

04/10/2013

I was so upset I cried when he said it would be $550.

Description of Work
Remodeling was being done and it was a saturday morning and I noted the outside water could not be shut off. I needed someone to come right away and did not know the name of the plumber who was helping with the remodel. I remembersomething from TV that began with Apple and Appletree came up. They sent someone as promised and the plumber seemed competant. My kitchen had been gutted, there was nothing in it. He said the pipe was stripped and needed a new faucet. He only had to cut a 9 inch square in the drywall and install a faucet. It took him at the most 30 minutes. For this I was charged $550! I "later called the manager and complained and he said that was standard charge but did refund $100 when I threatened to tell Angie's List.. I stilll think $440 was way too much

Category plumbing

01/27/2013

I called numerous companies for a quote to replace my sewer line out to the street after a pipe was discovered broken. I called Appletree and talked to a representative (I am not putting his name down) about replacing the pipe where it was broken and replacing it out to the street also. I asked if they subcontracted any of their work (ie the excavating) and was told they do not subcontract out and...

Description of Work
Poor communication and lied to

Category plumbing,drain pipe

09/08/2012

At a later date, Morris did the replacement and also did the sewer line. Always professional & punctual (A plus for that), he explained what he did, how the new one functions, pilot lite etc. Also, several years ago, Apple Tree put in our new furnace. We have been pleased with their workmanship and customer service and will call on them again.

Description of Work
Replaced an old, leaking water heater and did roto rooting on sewer line. Morris explained the options for replacement and estimate for work. He answered all our many questions about options for a new water heater.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

07/03/2012

The job went very well as usual. We've used Appletree Plumbing for the past 9 years for various household projects. The staff is very friendly and professional and have always done excellent work.

Description of Work
Lead piping to toilet was cut out from downstairs to toilet and replaced with current standard pipe. New toilet was installed.

Category plumbing

10/10/2009

Company ignored my request for service.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We researched this and were unable to find a request from this. We try very hard to respond to respond to each person. Sory if we missed this one. We do offer very good service and communication 99% of the time. Thank You.

08/25/2009

We have recommended Apple Tree Plumbing and Heating to people. They came and did fantastic plumbing work! They are definitely excellent! They came out and found where the leak was, after other plumbers did not. They took out that entire portion of the floor. They got into the ceiling of the first floor, and did a complete re-do. They worked hard the whole day that they were here. It was unusually good service. We were shocked at how good the prices were for what they did. They were able to do something that no other plumbers could seem to do.

Description of Work
I hired Apple Tree Plumbing and Heating to fix a leak in our upstairs bathroom. It came through the ceiling of the first floor.

Category plumber

11/01/2007

It went poorly. Technician claimed valve and igniter need replaced and quoted me $900. I have a buyer's warranty and called them to get it approved and they said they reimburse $525 for that work and I could use their contractor or pay out of pocket - I chose the latter. When he heard the conversation he agreed to charge $525 staying he had a long time before his next appt. and would rather have a job than not. We had no heat so I agreed. He then came up and said that after doing those replacements, he found out it probably wasn't those components after all it was the board which would cost me an extra $650. Another call revealed the other contractor charged $300 for the same work. The furnace worked at the time, but he said the same problem would probably reappear. I sent him away, the furnace shut off again 1 hr later amidst a gas smell.

Description of Work
Technician replaced valve and igniter on my furnace which was emitting a gas smell and then shutting down completely. Mind you, the furnace had been cleaned and certified 6 months earlier.

Category heating & cooling contractor

10/03/2007

I wasn't happy with this company's service at all.

Description of Work
A technician came out to clear a clogged kitchen drain and charged me more than $100 to diagnose the problem. Their estimate to fix it was $6,000, which was EIGHT TIMES the other estimates I wound up getting. (Yes, thousands more.) Needless to say, I went with another company to solve the problem.

Category drain cleaning company

11/15/2005

They were able to come out in a timely manner. I had other work I requested to be performed and an estimate was given on the spot. It was outrageous and I only went with the work I needed done immediately, which I felt was still too expensive. I am also in the repair business, (signs) and we would never charge like this company. I had my own materials to fix this plumbing problem.

Description of Work
Installed a tub spout, rebuild to 3 handle tub faucet using my own rebuilt kit that I purchased from Home Depot.

Category plumber

10/13/2005

THE PLUMBER ARRIVED ON TIME. HE CALLED BEFORE ARRIVING. HE PROVIDED GOOD ADVICE AS TO HOW TO AVOID THIS PROBLEM IN THE FUTURE. HE ALSO OFFERED ADVICE ON OTHER PRODUCTS THEY SUPPLY.

Description of Work
THEY FIXED THE TOILET THAT WAS CLOGGED WITH DEBRIS. CHECKED OTHER TOILET MOVING PARTS FOR WEAR AND TEAR. CHECKED ALL AROUND FOR CRACKING.

Category drain cleaning company