American Appliance Group Inc

Founded 1974 • With Angi since July 2007

13100 West 43rd Drive

Golden, CO 80403

At American Appliance, we work diligently to keep your luxury appliances operating at their peak. Our professional, certified technicians work hard to ensure your investment lasts – for the life of your appliance. Whether you need service, maintenance or parts, high-end appliance repair is our business....

02/22/2018

Allison A.

I have been going through a house renovation, and moved a large second hand wolf range into my kitchen. The range was acting strangely, and I called American based on the sub-zero recommendations. Their tech's showed up on time, were CRAZY professional, took extra care with my range/home/surroundings, and made sure to actually fix the problem. They actually diagnosed another issue with the stove (that my electrician and plumber both were scratching their heads about!) and were able to schedule a time to come back and fix that as well. While it was not a super expensive fix, I felt taken care of, and at the end of the day, The situation got resolved in a timely and great manor. I judge service based on the quality of the technicians, and the resolution of the problem: both of which I was really impressed with. These guys will have my business again!

Description of Work
Fixed a Wolf Range

04/25/2014

Jeanne R.

While they’re expensive, they’re really good. It’s not that my problem was they were expensive, it’s that the parts for subzero refrigerators are expensive.

Description of Work
I used American Appliance Group to repair my refrigerator.

01/21/2014

Don M.

There were only 2 problems.|1- I had to contact him for status|2- an earlier appointment took longer then expected(OK), but his idea of 1st thing the next morning was noon - because I live in Bailey and he had closer jobs to do - that p***** me off a bit.|But from date of call for service to fix was only 3 days which beats most other companies, because they don't want to service Bailey - so give them props, overall, job well done.

Description of Work
The repairman came out diagnosed the trouble with my dryer and ordered a new unit

11/08/2013

FRANK R.

The tech showed up on time (early actually!) and was very professional, both in dress (uniform) and manner. He got right after the work at hand and seemed to know what he was doing. Good communications throughout and had the part I needed on his truck. He was determined to get the job done right. Would recommend them and use them again. Repair was a bit more expensive than I expected but that always seems to be the case with appliance repair.

Description of Work
Replaced burnt out igniter in oven.

08/13/2013

David D.

I had been having trouble for weeks pushing the ice tray in; something was blocking the way. I learned to reach my hand in to move something dangling from above aside. Then we had house guests that didn't know of my 'trick.' Now there was a broken plastic part. I called American Appliance as they were the company we had used in 2004 for another repair on this Subzero model. I was scheduled for the following day between 11-14:00. Brian called at 12:20 saying he was 20 minutes out. He showed up soon after, replaced the part within 15 minutes, tested the water flow, accepted my check and was gone. Friendly, knowledgable, efficient & punctual. That's what I value in a service visit!

Description of Work
Repair non-producing ice maker.

07/14/2013

Virginia L.

Their service technician , Randy Grepling really knows what he is doing. He found a freon leak and repaired it and now it is working perfectly. Couldn't be more pleased.

Description of Work
Fixed my sub-zero refrigerator

12/20/2012

CAROLYN S.

Service Repair Representative was able to repair refrigerator hinge. Both upper and lower wall ovens would require new thermostats and the lower oven would require two new hinges. Due to the age of the unit and the cost assoc with repairing it, we decided to forego the repair and possibly purchase a new unit. The repair representative was forthright and transparent about the estimated oven repair cost which was very helpful in making a decision to replace/repair.

Description of Work
Requested service on wall ovens (thermostats and hinge) and refrigerator door (hinge). Service scheduled promptly and service repair representative arrived punctually.

09/26/2012

Patty W.

Since 2002 I have been served by the service and parts departments of American Appliance. The people in both areas have been very helpful, knowledgeable and professional. They are expert in the maintenance of ASKO and SubZero appliances... just as they claim!

Description of Work
Leveled ASKO dishwasher so the top rack would stay in place when opening the door... a time consuming job. Installed and replaced the front panel on the door... a complex repair. Adjusted water flow in SubZero ice-maker. Service manager contacted me a couple of days after the service call to ask if units were working properly. Sent technician back out to check out the ice maker. The technician replaced the ice maker under warranty.

03/21/2012

William R.

The tech found it was the lock on the oven door and was able to reset the panel easily. It turned out to be a simple fix, I appreciate honest service without creating problems that don't exist, that is refreshing. I would absolutely recommend this company.

Description of Work
Our oven range quit working and I expected to spend a lot of money replacing the control board.

02/06/2012

Jennifer L.

The American Appliance crew are absolutely top-notch professionals. They were very respectful of my home and schedule. I would definitely use them again. Additionally, because they work on high-end appliances, I was extremely confident that they were familiar with my ASKO units.

Description of Work
American Appliance installed an ASKO washer and dryer.

Advanced Door Works

Family owned and operated since 1993. Full service garage door repair and installation. Door tune up, broken springs, door repair and installation, opener repair and installation. Offering latest in technology and safety.

A Team Garage Doors

As Certified Garage Door Technicians & Trainers from the International Door Association I.D.E.A -we are a family owned business dedicated to providing quality work. When it comes to any of your garage door needs we are guys to call/ We will quickly have a trained service technician come to your home or place of business to repair or fix your garage door with all the up to date manufactures parts which we keep fully stocked on our trucks at all times. If you door needs any custom or special ordered parts we can have it with in 2-3 weeks. In addition to repairs we also do full new garage doors installations. We accept cash, checks, and all credit cards . We also leave full invoice receipts with product and labor warranties. Call us today for a free estimate, we look forward to serving you! Check us out on our website, Yelp, BBB, or HomeAdvisor!

Offers by A Team Garage Doors on Angi
    Johnson Garage Doors

Johnson Garage Doors is a full service garage door company. We instal new doors or operators which all include 10 year warranties. Broken door? No problem, our techs specialize in fixing any problem you have. Most repairs come with 5 year warranties.

Offers by Johnson Garage Doors on Angi
    MasterCard, Visa, Check, Discover, American Express

American Appliance services and repairs luxury appliances in the Denver, Boulder and along the Colorado Front Range, including Longmont, Castle Rock, Brighton and Conifer. We are always adding new service areas to our territory. If you would like us to provide a professional, certified technician to your area, please call American Appliance today.