Applewood Plumbing Heating & Electric

Colorado: General
09/30/2023

5000 W 29th Ave

Denver, CO 80212

$99 A/C Check until April 20th!

$99 A/C Check until April 20th!

HVAC Companies2021
Air conditioning breakdowns are in-fur-iating. When it comes to your air conditioning, you need to call a true-blue friend. A system check will ensure that everyone in your home stays 100% comfortable now that hot summer temps are on the way! Gold Service Club Reminder: DON’T FORGET! Service Club members are entitled to one FREE inspection per year. Schedule today and beat the summer rush!

Every Applewood technician is licensed in their trade, background checked and drug tested. We send an email prior to your appointment with a photo and brief bio of the technician so you know who to except. With over 48 years of plumbing, electrical & AC/heat services, you can trust us to treat you like family, and to do a great job by providing a quick response to your call. We will send a clean, courteous, and reliable service professional that fixes your problem RIGHT the first time, all at a guaranteed price. Applewood is the most on-time and reliable plumbing, electrical, heating, and air conditioning company in the Denver metro area — guaranteed! Keeping you and your family safe in your home has always been our top priority. As we navigate through the COVID-19 crisis, our commitment to your health and safety remains the same....

4.2

3.5

4.4

plumbers (443)HVAC Companies (211)water heaters (120)electrician (118)drain cleaning (52)lighting (21)sewer cleaning (20)drain pipe installation (6)water softeners (5)gas leak repair (4)ceiling fan installation (4)air duct cleaning (23)

10/18/2021

I used the chat feature on the website during the evening when our garage lost power and had an appointment promptly scheduled for the next day. Power was restored and the reason for the outage identified (this was on a Friday). Further work was needed. I was provided an estimate and we moved forward on the work, which was performed on the following Monday.

Description of Work
Electrical feed to a detached garage needed repairs.

Work Completed On 10/18/2021

10/05/2021

Went very well. Very professional. Good price!

Description of Work
Electrical inspection to check for issues

Work Completed On 10/04/2021

So glad we could help, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciated your business!

09/07/2021

Excellent! Applewood was quick to respond to my initial request and scheduled an appointment quickly. Work was top-notch and I am planning to do more business with them.

Description of Work
Furnace motor replaced

Category bathtub refinishing

Work Completed On 09/07/2021

Thank you! We are honored that you trust your home and safety to Applewood. We appreciate your business!

08/14/2021

Being an engineer I had it pretty much diagnosed. He spent 20 minutes replacing a $50 part (I looked it up) and charged me $569. Way out of line. Pass on this company.

Description of Work
A/C Condenser Repair

Category bathtub refinishing,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 08/14/2021

We would like to discuss your concerns at your convenience. Please call our Manager of Service Experience at 303-458-5988 ext. 146.

07/27/2021

Anthony fixed the problem. Only cost $29.

Description of Work
faulty electrical outlet

Category bathtub refinishing,electrician

Work Completed On 07/26/2021

We are so pleased that your issue is resolved. Thank you for choosing Applewood.

06/18/2021

Jeff Maldonado of Applewood Plumbing did an outstanding job. He listened to me and then analyzed the potential causes for the loud thumping of pipes in the wall behind my newly installed hot water heater. He determined that unusually high water pressure was building up after toilets were flushed or the washing machine was used. Replacing a failing regulator solved that problem. Jeff also found a l...

Description of Work
Troubleshooting to address loud thumping of pipes behind wall after another plumbing service installed a new hot water heater.

Category bathtub refinishing,plumbing

Work Completed On 06/17/2021

We are so happy Jeff was able to help. THANK YOU for choosing Applewood and trusting us with your home. We appreciate your business.

05/13/2021

Fantastic! Cannot say enough good things. Booked this appointment the night before. Got call in the morning saying technician was on the way. Arrived promptly and was friendly, professional, and competent. My system is tricky but he was very familiar with it and fixed my system quickly. He also pointed out a potential problem with water flow but no pressure to remediate it. He taught me how to mai...

Description of Work
Repair and start radiant heat

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

Work Completed On 05/13/2021

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. We are so honored to be your service company of choice.

05/03/2021

This was an estimate only visit but Jeff demonstrated a thorough understanding of my request and came up with a very workable solution. Jeff was very responsive to my input and I feel worked out a solid plan to accomplish the job.

Description of Work
Install gas line to kitchen for a proposed gas stove.

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 05/03/2021

We are so pleased Jeff was able to provide the information you needed. Please call again when you're ready to move forward.

03/30/2021

I don't really need to explain this picture to a plumber for someone to see it is wrong. Leaving the old gate valve in the line when I paid top dollar for the new ball valve is a point of resistance on my main water supply. The gate valve is also very old, so it will continue to cause corrosion, and will likely start leaking in the near future. The day of install for this service, the noise from t...

Description of Work
Main shutoff valve replacement

Category bathtub refinishing,plumbing

Work Completed On 03/25/2021

03/19/2021

Great! Anthony was very professional. His work was quick and efficient.

Description of Work
Circuit breaker replaced.

Work Completed On 03/18/2021

We're so pleased Anthony was able to get the work done for you. We appreciate your business!

Exterior drain pipe installation, electrical, gas leak repair, HVAC, lawn irrigation, lighting, plumbing, drain & sewer cleaning, water heater installation & repair, water softeners, sump pumps & lavatories.

Ask for details.