Amazing Moves Moving & Storage

Founded 2003 • With Angi since November 2005

Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - Amazing Moves Moving & Storage. Addtional email - lucasrouge@amazingmoves.com. Additional contact name - Lucas Rouge. Award winning....

serna llc

we specializes in junk removal from a one time thing to multiple times ask us about our special offer for multiple times.

Bruce Banner Hauling

Hauling with purpose. We mentor, train and employ at risk youth and adults while providing services for victims of domestic violence and disadvantaged families. We salvage most items hauled, refurbished and clean up items and donate them to a family experiencing domestic violence and homelessness.

Junk King Denver

Junk King Provides a full range of junk removal services to customers across the Denver metropolitan area. We service everything between Castle Rock and Brighton. Junk King offers same-day services that includes ALL LABOR, vehicle expenses, dumping, and recycling fees. Our prices are simply based on the amount of volume your items take up in our truck.

06/07/2021

Amazing Moves has a good group of worker but they destroyed a number of valuable antiques. We purchase $50,000 of insurance and they offered to repair one chair for $500. If someone has valuable, antiques or furniture don't hire Amazing Moves as they destroy things. The insurance is a profit center and a waste of money. They are expensive and, unfortunately, careless.

Description of Work
Moving from Denver to Santa Fe

Category hauling services,moving companies

07/08/2018

Terrible. Estimate for delivery was NLT June 26. They couldn't deliver until July 5 from 1-5 PM. Was told I would be called 1/2 hour to 1 hour before delivery. Waited at my Aunt's home until 3 PM. Called the office spoke to Adam - he assured me they would be there, said he would call and check on them. He didn't call back. Called at 3 - Adam was unavailable. Chantelle said she would call dispatch ...

Description of Work
Delivery of a move from Oregon

01/10/2018

Great! Sales and move team work was great. The move came in under estimate.

Description of Work
Move boxes and household goods

Category moving companies

Hi [Member Name Removed]. Thank you very much for your review. I will make sure we pass this along to the sales associate and the crew. Sincerely, Marshall Aikman

05/20/2017

It?s a local company, not one of those big companies. I wouldn?t rate them high. They did damage things. It was approximately 4 ½ miles from my place and they charged me about $2,100 roughly. I heard from other pros, one of the realtors that their somebody liked them, so I used them. They?re okay, but the crew was not the best. Right off the launch it seemed to me they all drooped, it just went to...

Description of Work
They moved all my big furniture, china, dining table, bedroom sets, dresser. Then some of the other items that I boxed, which is the china and this and that, pretty much the plates and all of that.

04/06/2017

Amazing Moves damaged items in my move and wont return my messages to fix the items. People speak highly of this company, but my experience is not the same. I was given an estimate that was 4 hours less than what was billed and furniture was damaged with no help from the company. Look elsewhere.

Description of Work
Moving from one home to another

Category moving companies

Moving, storage, packing & supplies, antique moving, crating, & climate controlled storage