We are fully open and offering Complete COVID-19 Sanitization

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

All Pro Restoration

With Angi since April 2012

4.3

4860 Ironton St Unit J

Denver, CO 80239

Now offering Complete COVID-19 Sanitization services in addition to water damage, fire damage, mold remediation and storm damage clean up. We provide water extraction, dehumidification, drying, pack outs of contents, cleaning of contents, cleaning of soft goods, asbestos and lead testing, and more. IICRC Certified technicians on-staff at all hours. We work with all insurance companies. Our team is available 24/7....
Covid-19 Disinfection project
Covid-19 Disinfection

biohazard cleanup

202080249

11/19/2020

Kirstin C.

Terrible ! This company was hired to remove mold/ water damage. When they left I asked was the bathroom habitable. The company representative said let the paint dry and then yes. They left a Hazmat type vinyl door taped over the bathroom door so I was unable to check myself. Upon checking the room later, I noticed they left the bathroom with three carpet tack strips with old rusty nails facing up. I called back to request that they come back to remove the carpet tacking strips. A simple and reasonable request I thought ? I left three messages that were not returned. When I finally spoke with "Jim" the " project manager" he stated to me that he had determined this to be safe. "Jim" was never out after the company representative stated he was done to actually see the "completed" project. What project manager doesn't lay eyes on the completed project ? "Jim" advised me "that if I don't walk close to the walls, I'll be fine" " I shouldn't complain" "most people don't complain about this " "Jim" became rude, loud, spoke to me like a parent speaking to a child and then hung up on me. I called back a woman answered the phone she, also, became loud, rude and hung up on me. See the pictures yourself and ask yourself would you want your bathroom left like this ? This company lacks common sense and common courtesy! All Pro Restoration needs to really reflect on the way they treat people and should treat people kindly and respectfully. "Jim" needs to learn to speak to women respectfully! Beware they are only nice until they get paid.

Description of Work
Mold removal/water damage removal

Category water damage restoration, mold removal

Kaye B.

They were very helpful getting to the process. Excellent. Their office help me whenever I have a question. They were very supportive and very professional. I recommend them to other customer. They were here right on time.

Description of Work
They cleaned up water problem in the basement.

Category water damage restoration, basement waterproofing

Larry Q.

It was good. The people were very nice and very professional.

Description of Work
They cleaned up my basement because of water damage. They did air quality and tested some molds. They removed the walls and replaced them. And they fixed the flooring as well.

Category concrete repair, water damage restoration, air duct cleaning, floor cleaning, mold removal

Brent L.

It done very well. They done it in a timely manner. They we're friendly and they work around their schedule.

Description of Work
Cleaning the carpet, disinfecting anything, cutting out parts of the drywall.

Category carpet cleaners, drywall

04/19/2019

Todd B.

That was great. The lady was very nice and helpful. The communication is really good and informative.

Description of Work
They're just looking and preparing an estimate of redoing our basement.

Category basement remodeling

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], for taking the time to write us a review. Your kind words are very helpful to our future/potential customers! We will pass your comments onto the rest of the team!

04/19/2019

Rich C.

It went really well. They we're easy to deal with and we don't have any issue with them. They are great.

Description of Work
They got a water issue fix some stuff in the basement.

Category water damage restoration

Emerald Isle Painting Inc.

We have been painting in the greater Denver Metro area for eleven years, and have a strong resume of an array of successfully completed, projects both commercial and residential. We don't hire sub-contractors, and I always hear from my customers, about our employess; they show up to the job on time, ready to work, they are polite, respectful, and know what they are doing, they go about their work with, little fuss, and complete the job in hand in a diligent, professional and timely manner, the work site in cleaned everyday.

Foothills Painting LLC

Current Discount: We're offering homeowners up to 20% off their entire painting project. Call us today to take advantage of this offer while it lasts! What Sets Us Apart: 1. Color Consultations. We offer color consultations so you have guidance through the color selection process AND so your swatch is tested before we ever apply it on your home or commercial property. This is peace of mind. 2. Excellent Reputation in the Community. Thanks to our amazing clients, we've been able to celebrate over 200 reviews on google alone with a 4.9 average rating. We invite you to look at our reviews on google and other review sites. 3. Our People. We hire smiling people who enjoy making people's lives (and homes) better. Who We Are: Foothills is a locally owned interior and exterior painting company focused on providing professionalism and integrity in all of our residential and commercial painting projects. What We Offer: Interior & Exterior Painting for homes and commercial properties. Who We Serve: homeowners and commercial property managers in Fort Collins, Loveland, Windsor, Longmont and Greeley. Our Vision: to provide the best painting services to our clients while focusing on strong customer satisfaction. When Our Company Was Founded: 2010. Our company was founded by a Fort Collins native and a CSU graduate 11 years ago. After starting in 2010, we’ve grown quickly across the Front Range painting over 2500 homes.

Elk Horn Painting

Elk Horn Painting is your premier painting company for Castle Rock, CO, and surrounding areas. We have a simple mission: do everything possible to make sure our customers are raving fans of our services. From the initial conversation to the final brush stroke, we strive to make your project as simple and hassle-free as we can.

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
    LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
    Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available

COVID-19 sanitization, water extraction, dehumidification, heat drying, water and fire damage repair.

false