Mr Handyman

Founded 2008 • With Angi since April 2016

7010 Garden Ct

Commerce, CO 80022

A professional and reliable well experienced Handyman.

09/03/2018

Scott E.

This went very well. Bob Haymaker stuck to his estimate and did very nice work. He was polite, got the work done on time, and used good quality materials to get the job(s) done. We will certainly hire him again when we need any carpentry done.

Description of Work
Miscellaneous carpentry work around the house

Category handyman service, woodworking, house painters, interior painters, doors

09/29/2017

Ed J.

They're good. They have services of pretty much anything you need on a small scale. A lot of times people have small projects and they don't know where to turn, and they need somebody the can do something small and not over charge you for it. So, I found them to be helpful.

Description of Work
We were doing a kitchen remodel, I had them remove the old tile, and back splash.

06/28/2017

karen B.

Took to long for them to respond, and priceing was to high

Description of Work
A ceiling fan installed

01/16/2017

Michelle J.

Jesus did an amazing job! He came to inspect the project the day before, gave us an accurate quote, and came the next day to perform the needed repairs. He pointed out a couple of issues and repaired those things as well! He is a VERY kind man and was trustworthy, punctual and the work is excellent. I highly recommend and will hire him again!

Description of Work
Door resizing and hanging, drywall patching, curtain rod hanging and ceiling repair.

Category contractors, handyman service, woodworking, doors

05/31/2016

Linda L.

Steve and Vince did a great job with both tasks. They were efficient and accurate in their work and pleasant to be around. I would highly recommend them. The price was higher than I expected, but was exactly what I was quoted. This is a franchise company, so there is not negotiation with the price. The security that come with a established company is worth the extra costs.

Description of Work
Assembled a TV cabinet and installed interior door knobs.

05/01/2016

Andrea G.

He was very detailed, professional and knowledgeable. A reliable person and almost always available.

Description of Work
Yearly lawn maintenance aeration, fertilization, sprinkler, lawn food, trimmings. Monthly payments. Has done indoor handyman work for me before. Kitchen & bathroom remodel.

Category handyman service, lawn service, irrigation systems, lawn treatment, home remodeling

04/30/2016

Paula M.

He was on time (actually, a few minutes early) and was very professional. Both men removed their shoes before coming into the house. They did the work and completed everything in a timely manner. All of the furniture was replaced exactly where I asked them to place each item. He is extremely trustworthy and very good at doing each job.

Description of Work
He and an assistant moved all of the furniture in my family room so that they could move an area rug. They, also, replaced the furniture after the rug was moved. He, also, looked at other projects we will be doing soon.

Category handyman service, snow removal

04/29/2016

Jill L.

Jesus does a great job, is very reliable and fairly priced. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
General handyman services and snow removal.

Category contractors, ceramic tile, electrician, handyman service, lighting, snow removal, woodworking, house painters, interior painters, doors

04/29/2016

Debbie H.

Jesus is always professional, on time and does what he says he will do. In the past he has worked at my home, my properties and I trust him completely. You won't find a better professional "all around fixer" than Jesus!

Description of Work
Jesus can fix or do just about any job well. He is my "go to" professional. I've been using him for years and highly recommend him to everyone!

Category woodworking

Colorado Gutter Professionals, LLC

Colorado Family Owned & Operated Gutter Company since 2005. Seamless Gutter Installations, specializing in 5 and 6 inch custom made at your home for your home, 2 options for Gutter Cover Installation, so that we can customize your gutter cover options to get you the best coverage for the best price, Gutter Repairs, Gutter Maintenance, Gutter Cleaning and Fascia and Soffit Repair or Replacement. Ready for Maintenance Free Fascia & Soffit? We can show you affordable options. Not sure if it is time to replace your gutters? Don't worry we can show you what it would cost to repair and what it would cost to replace, to help you decide which option is best for you now. We also offer monthly specials on the promotions page of our website and encourage all to check them out. We look forward to working with you on your project and hope we become who you turn to for all your gutter needs.

Offers Coupon

Forrest Cleaning

We have the experience and dedication to assist with all of your cleaning needs, both interior and exterior. From window and gutter cleaning, to carpet and upholstery, to power washing and MORE-- We can do it all! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Everclean Company

EverClean Company specializes in providing quality Window Cleaning, Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning as well as providing specialized services for Property Managers. Servicing Fort Collins and the Northern Colorado region. Browse our site to find out more information on our offerings.

Visa, Check, PayPal