Mr Handyman

Founded 2008 • With Angi since April 2016

A professional and reliable well experienced Handyman....

Maplewood construction

Specializing in CONCRETE AND MASONRY SERVIECS! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! Decorative concrete ( stamped & color ) We also offer Sprinkler Blowouts!!! Concrete ( driveways , walkways , patios etc) Landscape construction ( landscape designs) Paver patios Custom fire pits Custom sitting walls Masonry construction

Patriot Painting Professionals Inc

Patriot Painting Professionals is Denver's most awarded local, family-owned painting company. We offer services and guarantees that others don’t such as free color consultations with professional designers, 6, 9, and 14 year warranties, a 3 month open period after the job is done, online monitoring of your project (if you're out of town). Please contact our office today to schedule your free painting estimate at (303) 721-3312.

Foothills Painting LLC

Current Discount: We're offering homeowners up to 20% off their entire painting project. Call us today to take advantage of this offer while it lasts! What Sets Us Apart: 1. Color Consultations. We offer color consultations so you have guidance through the color selection process AND so your swatch is tested before we ever apply it on your home or commercial property. This is peace of mind. 2. Excellent Reputation in the Community. Thanks to our amazing clients, we've been able to celebrate over 200 reviews on google alone with a 4.9 average rating. We invite you to look at our reviews on google and other review sites. 3. Our People. We hire smiling people who enjoy making people's lives (and homes) better. Who We Are: Foothills is a locally owned interior and exterior painting company focused on providing professionalism and integrity in all of our residential and commercial painting projects. What We Offer: Interior & Exterior Painting for homes and commercial properties. Who We Serve: homeowners and commercial property managers in Fort Collins, Loveland, Windsor, Longmont and Greeley. Our Vision: to provide the best painting services to our clients while focusing on strong customer satisfaction. When Our Company Was Founded: 2010. Our company was founded by a Fort Collins native and a CSU graduate 11 years ago. After starting in 2010, we’ve grown quickly across the Front Range painting over 2500 homes.

09/03/2018

This went very well. Bob Haymaker stuck to his estimate and did very nice work. He was polite, got the work done on time, and used good quality materials to get the job(s) done. We will certainly hire him again when we need any carpentry done.

Description of Work
Miscellaneous carpentry work around the house

Category handyman service,woodworking,house painters,interior painters,doors

09/29/2017

They're good. They have services of pretty much anything you need on a small scale. A lot of times people have small projects and they don't know where to turn, and they need somebody the can do something small and not over charge you for it. So, I found them to be helpful.

Description of Work
We were doing a kitchen remodel, I had them remove the old tile, and back splash.

06/28/2017

Took to long for them to respond, and priceing was to high

Description of Work
A ceiling fan installed

01/16/2017

Jesus did an amazing job! He came to inspect the project the day before, gave us an accurate quote, and came the next day to perform the needed repairs. He pointed out a couple of issues and repaired those things as well! He is a VERY kind man and was trustworthy, punctual and the work is excellent. I highly recommend and will hire him again!

Description of Work
Door resizing and hanging, drywall patching, curtain rod hanging and ceiling repair.

Category contractors,handyman service,woodworking,doors

05/31/2016

Steve and Vince did a great job with both tasks. They were efficient and accurate in their work and pleasant to be around. I would highly recommend them. The price was higher than I expected, but was exactly what I was quoted. This is a franchise company, so there is not negotiation with the price. The security that come with a established company is worth the extra costs.

Description of Work
Assembled a TV cabinet and installed interior door knobs.

05/01/2016

He was very detailed, professional and knowledgeable. A reliable person and almost always available.

Description of Work
Yearly lawn maintenance aeration, fertilization, sprinkler, lawn food, trimmings. Monthly payments. Has done indoor handyman work for me before. Kitchen & bathroom remodel.

Category handyman service","lawn service","irrigation system installer","lawn treatment service","home remodeling contractor

04/30/2016

He was on time (actually, a few minutes early) and was very professional. Both men removed their shoes before coming into the house. They did the work and completed everything in a timely manner. All of the furniture was replaced exactly where I asked them to place each item. He is extremely trustworthy and very good at doing each job.

Description of Work
He and an assistant moved all of the furniture in my family room so that they could move an area rug. They, also, replaced the furniture after the rug was moved. He, also, looked at other projects we will be doing soon.

Category handyman service","snow removal service

04/29/2016

Jesus is always professional, on time and does what he says he will do. In the past he has worked at my home, my properties and I trust him completely. You won't find a better professional "all around fixer" than Jesus!

Description of Work
Jesus can fix or do just about any job well. He is my "go to" professional. I've been using him for years and highly recommend him to everyone!

Category woodworker

04/29/2016

Jesus does a great job, is very reliable and fairly priced. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
General handyman services and snow removal.

Category contractor","ceramic tile installer","electrician","handyman service","Lighting","snow removal service","woodworker","house painter","interior painter","door installer

Handyman- Interior & Exterior