BullsEye Plumbing Heating & Air

Colorado: General
02/28/2023

3320 N Hancock Ave

Colorado Springs, CO 80907

Inquiries, feel free to email us at contact@bullseyeplumbing.com. BullsEye Plumbing Heating & Air provides fast and affordable plumbing, heating & air, and utilities excavation services to Colorado Springs, CO, and surrounding areas seven days a week - 24 hours a day! We offer same-day service in most cases and have a Lowest Price Guarantee! Our technicians are highly qualified and skilled to tackle your problems with the quality of care you deserve as our customer! As proud members of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating, we believe you will be highly satisfied with our services. Our award winning services include, but are not limited to: Heating and air services Sewer and drain cleaning Leaky faucet repair Clogged drains Garbage disposals Water heaters Water and sewer line repairs and replacements Sewer line camera/scopes Sewer line jettings Air conditioner installations Furnace/boiler installations Duct cleaning BullsEye Plumbing Heating & Air also offers boiler services, frozen water line thawing, humidifiers and water softeners. We are also able to pinpoint areas that need repair with video inspections. If you are experiencing continuous problems with your sewer line, it may be time to have the line inspected. BullsEye Plumbing, Heating & Air has state of the art camera and locating equipment. This service will provide you with an actual, first-hand look at the problem as well as an exact location of the issue to include depth. This will allow for more specific information to provide you with the most knowledgeable and affordable solution. Call BullsEye Plumbing, Heating & Air today to schedule your service. GOLD Winner Best of The Springs by The Gazette 2016 and 2017...

plumbers (16)drain cleaning (11)sewer cleaning (2)water heaters (2)HVAC Companies (2)air duct cleaning (1)

03/15/2021

Ross I.

The company sent a different plumber and they fixed everything above and beyond expectations. And I would to recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
they sent another plumber

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

03/03/2021

Benjamin H.

Customer service was prompt to schedule the estimate and installation. Installer was professional and prompt. New water heater works great.

Description of Work
Water heater replacement

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 02/22/2021

02/10/2021

Ted C.

I was very pleased with the whole process. They called me right away and set up an appointment. The day of my service the tech was on time and efficient at fixing my problem.

Description of Work
Leak under my kitchen sink

Work Completed On 01/28/2021

01/05/2021

yvonne B.

I woke up a very cold day to no heat. I called BullsEye and they sent someone over right away. Unfortunately, my furnace was beyond repair and required that I replace the unit. I decided to seek replacements for my water heater and adding air conditioning for the summer. They quickly provided me with a quote, provided some space heaters for me overnight until the next day when they could get the furnace installed for me. The technicians were very helpful and kind. They took great care of ensuring my little dog stayed inside and didn't get let out. I would highly recommend BullsEye to any family or friends. Great people offerings great services!

Description of Work
Needed a new water heater, furnace and air conditioner

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

Work Completed On 11/09/2020

10/26/2020

mark H.

The worker was very helpful and knowledgeable. He was nice to me.

Description of Work
Stopped leaking shower head caused by another contractor.

Category plumbing,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 10/22/2020

09/14/2020

yvonne B.

Bullseye has done multiple jobs for me and I would rate them with an excellent rating on every job. .Customer service is fantastic..

Description of Work
Swamp Cooler Uninstall

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water heater repair,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 09/16/2020

Thank you Ms. [Member Name Removed]! We truly value your business and continued support! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

07/25/2020

Mike and Tami C.

Bullseye is great. Brandon was very good. He found and repaired my issue. You can’t go wrong with Bullsye.

Description of Work
Drain cleaning

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 07/08/2020

Thank you so much Mr. & Mrs. [Member Name Removed]! We are happy to hear of your positive experience! Brandon is definitely a wonderful technician!!!

06/18/2017

Biff B.

Bullseye did a super job in replacing my old water heater which sprung a leak on a Sunday! They came out and quickly removed the old and replaced the new water heater.

Description of Work
They replaced a water heater

Work Completed On 06/18/2017

10/17/2016

Hipolito L.

Plumber was within the time window agreed, laid out the service actions, costs and what plan b would be in plan a did not work before starting. Turns out he was able to unclog the line with about 40 ft of snake line and was no need for further work or charges. Plumber was polity and communicated well.

Description of Work
Snake clogged drain deep 40+ ft inside the house line.

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 10/17/2016

11/19/2014

Elaine T.

The last provider did a horrible job and there was flooding on my hardwood floors. BullsEye fixed it and did a wonderful job. They sent one plumber, Royce, and he was professional. I had replaced the flapper on the toilet and he also fixed that for me at no charge, even after I insisted on paying. It took him about 45 minutes and he was very timely and communicative.

Description of Work
They provided warranty work on plumbing that had been done when my kitchen countertops were replaced.

Work Completed On 10/29/2014