MARLEY'S ANGELS CLEANING SVC INC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since November 2010

Marley's Angels Cleaning Services has served Southwestern Colorado Since 1999. Our goal is to meet the cleaning needs of your busy lifestyles. We provide a variety of cleaning services including Residential, Commercial and Vacation Properties. Call us for house cleaning in the Durango, Bayfield, Ignacio, Hermosa, Hesperus, Purgatory area! We now accept most major credit cards. *Great news! Marley's Angels Cleaning SVC is now a living wage employer!...

Handy House Cleaning

Handy House Cleaning

12/29/2017

They have been so helpful. I have asked them to handle things that weren't a part of cleaning, like picking up bedding and supplies and they have graciously helped with all of my local needs including some Property Management! Wonderful people, great company to do business with! I would highly recommend using them and I hope to continue using them for years ahead. I could not be happier! Happy to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a very reliable company on short notice, to handle the cleaning of a large Vacation Rental in La Plata county. I chose Marley's Angels because of it's online reviews. When the owner returned my call while she was on vacation, I knew I was dealing with a true professional. They cleaned 8 rooms and 5 baths (7500 sq. feet) in record time and it was spotless for back to back guests! The guests who have stayed following their cleanings have left glowing reviews of the property as well as 5 Star reviews, because of the cleanliness and extras Marley's Angels provided!

CATEGORY house cleaning,errand service,home & garage organization,property management

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the review!! We have enjoyed taking on your beautiful home and look forward to a long relationship as well!! Marla

09/28/2017

Marley's angels truly were that. Angels. For years we had a most difficult time finding someone reliable, courteous, responsive and most of all responsible. The best reviews (vacation rentals) we received over 10 years were after we hired Marley's Angels. The only regret we have now, is that we didn't find them sooner. Thank you!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning service for vacation rentals.

CATEGORY house cleaning

Thank you! [Member Name Removed]! It has been a pleasure taking care of your beautiful home! Marla

07/19/2017

Perfect. The place never looked that good before

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep clean before selling my house

CATEGORY house cleaning

Thank you! I am so happy your pleased with the cleaning!

05/10/2017

Marla's angel's did a great job. They cleaned my house for two years and never once did they forget (even though I did sometimes). Marla makes sure that her staff is there on time and that they do a great job. Further, one time we had something that we wanted done differently and they adjusted quickly and permanently. It was a great service since I didn't have to "manage" staff (Marla did all that...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Marla's Angels cleaned my house every other week.

CATEGORY house cleaning

It has been a pleasure serving you these past two years! Thank you for being a wonderful client!

05/26/2016

Marla and her team are great!  Almost every time we had someone come view our house they made a comment about and clean it was. With two very hairy dogs and both my wife and I working full time that was no easy task! More importantly to me Marla and her team were very reliable and friendly.  I had absolutely no hesitation trusting them in my house while we were ot.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weekly house cleaning while our house was on the market.

CATEGORY house cleaning

Thank you! [Member Name Removed]!

Since every property is unique, this is only a basic list of some of the services that we provide. Depending on the individual needs of each client we can provide the proper amount of staff for a fast, efficient cleaning experience. See website for full description of services provided!! marleysangels.com

Carpet Cleaning Exterior Cleaning Construction Cleanup Outside or High Windows Mold or Mildew Removal

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express