BRYCO PLUMBING INC.

06/30/2017

22512 Victory Blvd

Woodland Hills, CA 91367

All Plumbing Repairs

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Every Los Angeles plumbing problem qualifies as a household emergency, and veteran tradesmen generally agree there is no such thing as an “easy” plumbing job. Whether you desperately need repairs or want to create your dream kitchen, the finest Los Angeles plumbers are eager to prove their skill and earn your trust. At Bryco Plumbing we look forward to working with you....

plumbers (16)gas leak repair (8)drain cleaning (3)water heaters (3)drain pipe installation (1)

12/03/2020

Brian and Pedro were excellent. They showed up on time, performed requested work for agreed upon price, did not try to upsell or exaggerate the problem. They got my storm drains working and did so with professionalism and hard work. Definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Clean storm drains of roots and dirt

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

09/08/2020

Dig up & Replace leaking water line

Description of Work
Bryco Plumbing dug up and replaced leaking galvanized pipe with a 1” PVC water line from meter to front of house. Bryco clearly assessed the problem, explained work to be performed, provided the best estimate, and completed work in the fastest timeframe. Other plumbing estimates failed to meet this standard. Based on this experience, Bryco Plumbing is my first call for plumbing problems.

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

Thank you a [Member Name Removed] it was a pleasure working for you and glad we where able to help

07/06/2019

It went well but an originally $275 job turn out to be $950! The work was necessary and the price of $950 was the average cost of the work performed.

Description of Work
New bathroom shower valves

Work Completed On 07/06/2019

08/13/2017

Excellent work done. Gentleman we're responsible, respectful, helpful, knowledgeable, and discovered a potentially dangerous situation that needed attention. Thank you so much for your wonderful work.

Description of Work
Plumbing sprinklers main water pipes repaired

Work Completed On 08/13/2017

04/10/2017

They came - on time and SAME DAY - and took care of the problem. Steller service and work, and would definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
I recently purchased a new home and one of my toilets completely clogged up. Unfortunately, a plunger wasn't enough to do the trick and they had to snake the drain. I don't think it would have cost as much as it did had there not been tissues thrown down (not sure if they were paper towels or what - new home).

Work Completed On 03/18/2017

03/07/2017

Brian returned my initial call within a few hours and it turned out he was calling from vacationing in Thailand! We discussed what was needed, different brands that he recommended, agreed on price, and then he scheduled his guys to do the installation the following day. His guys were on time, professional, knowledgeable and did a great job. I will definitely use Bryco for all our plumbing needs!

Description of Work
Needed a new water heater.

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 03/03/2017

06/10/2014

Everything went real fast and very clean in the process would use them again.

Description of Work
Re-piped with copper also relined drain line out to the street. Also replaced water heater.

Category plumbing,water heater repair,gas leak repair

Work Completed On 06/15/2012

03/28/2014

I swim year round and keep my pool very warm, so I need an enclosure over my over-sized pool that I can swim under during colder weather. My husband found a 50x50 translucent tarp we could suspend tent style over our pool to create a greenhouse effect, but didn't know how. Pole companies quoted thousands of dollars to install a pipe at each end of the pool with a cable in between like a clotheslin...

Description of Work
Created and installed a creative solution to my unusual plumbing (pole) need

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 03/21/2014

01/26/2014

On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 8:20 PM, I wrote: Hi. I need my kitchen drain unclogged. My daughter-in-law put an artichoke and onions down the garbage disposal and clogged it. Yikes! I tried the plunger, liquid plumber, boiling water, and cleaned out the u/sink clean out....that part is clear. I could use your help. I'm a repeat customer. (Name) at (address) (phone). I'm a teacher, so if I don't pick up ...

Description of Work
Unclog exactly 1' of kitchen drain. Made internet appt...they were no show. They said they were busy. Worker said he was sent home for the day as he was done w/work and had to come back for my call...obviously forgot and lied about it. Work went well but pricey. Asked about internet discount and worker did not know. I never received the 15% ($42.75) internet discount for this visit, but he offered $50 for off another visit. Why would I hire him for another visit when he won't honor the first 15% discount? See ensuing emails.

Category gas leak repair

Work Completed On 11/06/2013

I am so sorry you had a bad experience that was not my intention and responding over text messages can really misrepresent what you really mean, you have always been a great and very fair customer and I kept asking what you felt was fair even at the end of my very last text I truly meant that I want to give you your 15% and also address how much you feel you were over charged I am willing to take ...

10/08/2010

My home was vibrating and it scared me to death. I called Bryco, they came right out and quoted me a price. They stuck to the original price quoted even though the project took much longer than expected. Bryan and David were both very professional.

Description of Work
I had a plumbing emergency. There was something wrong with the pressure regulator.

Work Completed On 07/06/2010

Compete Plumbing, Sewer repair & Drain Cleaning service Company .

SEPTIC SERVICE