We strive to make all our customers feel comfortable and safe! We take all safety and health precautions upon the request of our clients.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

H&A My Design Inc

Founded 2011 • With Angi since January 2016

6700 Fallbrook Ave

West Hills, CA 91307

H&A My Design is a family owned home improvement company committed to transforming your vision into reality! Our experts will take on any construction project from simple remodeling projects to complex engineering. In the last twenty years, we have perfected the tedious process of remodeling your home. We take charge of all construction projects from start to finish! Our main goal as a company is to provide our customers with quality work and a positive construction experience. The first step towards your dream home is to give us a call! ...

Projects

08/08/2021

Jason H.

H&A My Design recently finished renovation of my 2 bathrooms. It was excellent experience, project was finished on time, within my budget and quality of work is superb. My new bathroom looks awesome and also with much better functionality. Highest recommendation on H&A My Design and I will definitely work with them on some future projects!

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

08/04/2021

Paul M.

I already worked with this contractor and I was always very satisfied with their services. This time I hired H&A My Design to remodel my 2 bedrooms and a living room. I also contacted some other companies but Golan from H&A My Design gave me best quality-price ratio. The project started soon after we signed a contract and it went absolutely fantastic, so smooth and quick. Golan was always available for any help, answered to all my questions and informed me about working progress all the time. The final product is excellent and all my rooms are so beautiful now. Thank you Golan for such a great service!

Description of Work
Home remodeling

08/03/2021

Robert L.

My friend recommended me H&A My Design to remodel my kitchen. I also checked their recommendations and they are highly recomemnded company. Golan and his team were great from start till the end of this project. Golan gave me valuable ideas, saved me some money and did everything as I requested. The quality of work they did is excellent, design is beautiful and functionality excellent. My new kitchen is in one word perect! Thank you Golan and H&A My Design, will strongly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

07/30/2021

Jennifer J.

We went with H&A My Design on a full home remodel and we can't thank enough to Golan and his team, they were so honest, professional, efficient and well organized. They made this big remodeling project simple as possible and we are completely satisfied with quality of work, price, quality of materials and everything else. When our neighbor saw their work, he immediately asked for a contact of Golan! Thank you Golan! Thank you H&A My Design!

Description of Work
Home remodeling

07/29/2021

Daniel J.

I heard H&A My Design are experts for a bigger projects and I needed room addition. I contacted them and Golan from H&A My Design gave me very reasonable offer so I decided to go with him and his company. The project went very well, Golan and his team were quick and they finished ahead of schedule. The final product is excellent! Highest recommendation on this contractor!

Description of Work
Room addition

07/21/2021

Edward H.

I was looking for a reliable contractor on my kitchen remodeling and today this is not easy at all. After I interviewed many of them I decided to hire H&A My Design. Their answers were most detailed, offer most realistic and they have many excellent reviews. The project started soon after we signed a contract and this remodeling project went unexpectedly smooth and quick. The reason of that was very disciplined, professional and well organized working team. They did excellent job, everything as we agreed at the start and I am more than satisfied with my new kitchen. I would highly recommend H&A My Design to all people I know!

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

07/18/2021

Scott F.

Excellent contractor, very trustworthy, very honest and very professional. H&A My Design completely remodeled my house and I am more than a satisfied with the outcome and with their service. H&A My Designs team were great to work with, always on time, clean and polite. Thank you H&A My Design, will highly recommend this company to friends and neighbors!

Description of Work
Home remodeling

07/11/2021

Daniel F.

I went with H&A My Design on a room addition and I am so happy I hred this contractor because they did excellent job, it went very smooth and was finished ahead of schedule and with no extra costs. H&A My Designs working team was extremely professional, quick and efficient. In short, it was a true pleasure to work with this people. Thank you, will recommend this contractor to anyone!

Description of Work
Room addition

07/01/2021

TRavon J.

Very trustworthy contractor! H&A My Design recently completely remodeled my kitchen and I am thrilled with the outcome. They did everything as I requested, even better, the quality of their work is superb, they also used high quality materials and all that at very reasonable costs. I can't ask for more! Highly recommend H&A My Design for any type of home remodeling!

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

04/25/2021

James G.

We hired H&A My Design to build an addition to our home and they were true professional from our first meeting to end of the project. There were no issues and they finished ahead of schedule and within our budget. The outcome is excellent, they did everything as we requested, even better. Thank you H&A My Design, will recommend them to friends and family!

Description of Work
Build an addition

kodiak construction

Kodiak Construction offers the finest quality craftsmanship of Stamped Concrete, Colored Concrete, Broom Finish Concrete, Pavers, Retaining Walls, Foundations, Concrete Stairs, Steps and Drainage. For the last 25+ years we are the #1 Concrete Contractor in the San Francisco Bay Area and now proudly serving LA County. With our experience and passion for concrete, we guarantee your satisfaction, on your new curbside appeal project.

Clif Jones Painting Company

We are a full service interior & exterior painting company with the utmost meticulous care from the preparation of all surfaces down to the last finish coat. Our preparation and knowledge of the correct finish materials insure long lasting results. We carry out our extensive preparation and finish painting process with the least inconvenience to you and your family or clients. All of our crews are in uniform and have worked for us for a minimum of 18 years, a few of our men the full 20 years!. Our crews are not just painters but craftsmen. We do excellent enamel finish work. Most of our paint work is done by brush and roller only. We use only top of the line materials. We specialize in re-storing your wood , stucco, or plaster to their original look. Our list of completed homes range from California Bungalows to Mid-Century Modern, Craftsmen, Venice Canals, Large Estates & Commercial Spaces. Prompt Service, All phone calls are returned promptly and your proposal and specifications are in your hands within 72 hours of our meeting or walk-thru. Give us a call. You won’t look for another Painting Company again! Can contact by email. Additional email - info@clifjonespaintingcompany.com. We now accept all credit and debit cards. Award winning.

Cesar Torres Custom Painting

We are a locally owned and operated company with 30 + years of industry experience. We value honesty and integrity, and stand behind our work. We specialize in both interior and exterior residential and commercial painting projects. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction! Call us for a free quote! (818) 626-1088

California
    contractor state licence board
    12/31/2016
    Check, Financing Available

We do everything from the foundation and up! We specialize in full kitchen and bathroom remodeling. We also offer all kinds of general remodeling such as the following: roofing, hardscaping, outdoor kitchens, and a wide variety of other services.

We do not offer minor home repairs, for example: changing door locks, replacing electrical outlets, painting individual rooms, and refacing cabinets. Because we specialize in major remodeling projects, we do not focus on minor repairs unless it is part of a bigger project.