H&A My Design Inc

Founded 2011 • With Angi since January 2016

H&A My Design is a family owned home improvement company committed to transforming your vision into reality! Our experts will take on any construction project from simple remodeling projects to complex engineering. In the last twenty years, we have perfected the tedious process of remodeling your home. We take charge of all construction projects from start to finish! Our main goal as a company is to provide our customers with quality work and a positive construction experience. The first step towards your dream home is to give us a call! ...

Projects

GreatWay Roofing Inc

GreatWay Roofing Inc

2019 Commemorates GreatWay Roofing's 20-Year Anniversary! Since 1999, GreatWay Roofing has been providing top-quality roofing services to Southern California home and business owners who appreciate and expect excellent workmanship and unwavering integrity. A successful contractor relationship is all about having your expectations met. You expect to work with someone who is accountable, approachable, respectful and focused on your job. We spell out everything up front in our GreatWay Customer Pledge. You won’t get excuses, just a great experience. That is our pledge to you. As a local, family-owned and operated roofing company, we've worked hard to raise the bar for quality and professionalism in Southern California’s roofing industry. Our dedicated staff genuinely respects your time, your property and your neighborhood. You’ll notice the difference in everything we do, from our professional appearance and proactive communication to the way we clean up the work site daily and follow up after the job. Special Angie's promotion: Free window washing (a $120.00 value), inside and out, for every re-roof. Additional Phone Number: 800.473.2876

04/26/2021

Golan and his team of experts were amazing to work with and did everything they said they were going to do. My wife and I remodeled a new home, including tear down of walls, brand new kitchen, new flooring, structural work and a lot more. I am completely floored by how well they did in only 11 weeks, as they said. Crazy good!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
renovation

CATEGORY custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,insulation,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,home builders,architect,stucco,house painters,interior painters,cabinet refacing

04/25/2021

We hired H&A My Design to build an addition to our home and they were true professional from our first meeting to end of the project. There were no issues and they finished ahead of schedule and within our budget. The outcome is excellent, they did everything as we requested, even better. Thank you H&A My Design, will recommend them to friends and family!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Build an addition

04/18/2021

My experience with this company far exceeded expectations. The project they did for me is kitchen remodel and it went great thanks to disciplined and well organized crew. They were always ready to answer all my questions and they informed me about working progress all the time. They also used high quality materials but at very reasonable costs. They were just phenomenal in every aspect of their wo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel a Kitchen

CATEGORY home remodeling

04/16/2021

Excellent contractor! It was a true pleasure to work with H&A My Design. The project was ADU Garage Conversion so not easy project, but they made it easy thanks to very disciplined, organized and responsible team. The communication was great, they answered to all my questions and informed me about working progress all the time. One of the best contractors I worked with and I worked with many of th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ADU Garage Conversion

04/11/2021

I hired H&A My Design to put on addition to my home. It was not an easy task but H&A My Designs team was very professional, efficient and they did great work and did everything as they promised at the start. They finished project on time and kept the costs within my budget. I am very happy with my new addition and in the future will be coming back to H&A My Design for any other work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Build an addition

CATEGORY remodeling

We do everything from the foundation and up! We specialize in full kitchen and bathroom remodeling. We also offer all kinds of general remodeling such as the following: roofing, hardscaping, outdoor kitchens, and a wide variety of other services.

We do not offer minor home repairs, for example: changing door locks, replacing electrical outlets, painting individual rooms, and refacing cabinets. Because we specialize in major remodeling projects, we do not focus on minor repairs unless it is part of a bigger project.

Check, Financing Available