Stanley Pest Control - Van Nuys

California: General
01/01/1900

14829 Calvert St

Van Nuys, CA 91411

Stanley Pest Control is still conducting regular service. We know pests are not going to take a break, so neither will we. We are NOT part of the Mandated "Stay at Home Order" that has been issued, as we are considered an essential service providing public health and safety to our local communities. We are complying with every CDC recommendation and taking every precaution possible to protect you and your families as well as our technicians and employees during this time.

Please call for more details.

Stanley Pest Control is committed to bringing you the most effective pest management programs possible. When you work with us, you enjoy all the advantages of a large-scale service provider with the courtesy and consideration of an operator owned business. Our services are designed to accommodate a wide range of clients - from homeowners to large commercial structure managers. When you need your pest issues taken care of promptly, call Stanley Pest at 818-988-9070 or 1-800-566-2505!...

pest control (302)animal removal (18)

08/12/2018

They solved the problem and were prompt, courteous and polite.

Description of Work
Ant issue was solved through their treatment.

Work Completed On 07/08/2018

Thank you for rating our business and service professionals. We truly appreciate your business!

06/22/2018

It went well. The exterminator called me from the jobsite, explained what he saw, laid out different options to treat it, and was respectful of my choice.

Description of Work
I needed an exterminator to inspect and treat a bug problem at a rental that I own in Woodland Hills.

Work Completed On 06/22/2018

Thank you for your confidence in us and we appreciate your business.

06/06/2018

This went horribly wrong and the company is a complete fraud. The sales guy came out and gave us a good chat about how they could help trap this rat that was potentially in our attic and they would spray for crickets and would provide ongoing service for both. We agreed to get the technician out to seal various openings to our house and put out traps. He came out and did some of that and was suppo...

Description of Work
Needed a rat trapped and crickets removed from our house.

Category pest control,animal removal

We appreciate this customer'[Member Information Removed] input and have addressed this situation with the technician. We will use this information in our future training programs to prevent this from happening again. Thank you,

06/06/2018

The technician was here 3 times the first week. I let him know exactly where Ratatouille was living. He set up traps. I was the one on call. Four times he was supposed to arrive or call and he did neither to let me know his change of plans. He showed up other times or days during the 2nd week. The critter happily ate his peanut off the trap at least twice. More traps were set. Still no mouse. The ...

Description of Work
I needed a rat evicted from my laundry room after creating havoc. He was living under the brand new washing machine which no longer functioned because it was chewed to pieces.

Work Completed On 06/06/2018

04/30/2018

We had a colony pop up near our bathroom. Stanley gave what I felt was very honest advice (vs. some big companies who I felt were just trying to extract maximum $ from me). Their offered service was both better based on my research and cheaper than the big guys. They showed up on time, were professional, and did exactly what they said they would. Termites dead.

Description of Work
Eliminate subterranean termites

Work Completed On 03/14/2018

Thank you for your kind words and great review of our company. We are glad to be of service and appreciate your business.

01/08/2018

Their work does not require us to be home and they bill us automatically using our credit card. Therefore we barely notice when they have been here except that they always leave a small notice on our door. It couldn't be more convenient and non-intrusive.

Description of Work
This company services our home every 2 months by spraying insecticide around the outside of the foundation. We have employed them for over 20 years and have never had a complaint. They have raised their rates ONLY ONCE in all that time and that rate hike was minimal.

Work Completed On 01/08/2018

We appreciate your continued business with us and thank you for your review.

12/11/2017

Great. No spiders and killed one rat. No more rats in my garage

Description of Work
They spray around my house quarterly. Also, the last time they set up some rodent traps in my garage

Work Completed On 11/11/2017

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your business throughout the years.

11/09/2017

There was suspicious dust at the bottom of a window frame that we assumed was from termites. Stanley Pest Control came out. Within seconds the technician determined that it was cricket droppings, not from termites. He said that we only needed to caulk the window frame. No pest control was required. He didn't charge us anything for his time or expertise!

Description of Work
Inspection for termite damage

Category animal removal

Work Completed On 11/09/2017

Even though no services were required, we appreciate you taking the time and giving us your feedback.

11/05/2017

The technician was on time, and did the work to my satisfaction. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Replace fascia over garage, treat for termites and prime new wood.

Work Completed On 11/05/2017

Thank you for your nice review, we really appreciate your business.

10/30/2017

Took several visits but Uriel was polite and helpful

Description of Work
Get rid of cockroaches

Category pest control

Termite & Pest Control Services, Rodent Control, Gophers, Rats, Mice, Ground Squirrels, Ants, Bed Bugs, Killer Bees, Hornets, Wasps, Yellow Jackets, Roaches, Beetles, Fleas, Flies, Mites, Spiders Moths, Silverfish, Bird Control, Live Animal Trapping, Dead Animal Removal

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check