Unique Rooter & Plumbing

California

10533 Rainier St

Sun Valley, CA 91352

www.UniquePlumbingServices.com
We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Any one uses our services we will donate 10 % off our labor cost towards their choice off the charity . We will write a check same day . Unique Rooter & Plumbing is California's first full service plumbing and drain cleaning company. We have been in business since 1999. We have been providing quality work to all of our customers. Additional Contact: Mike Sargisyan....

plumbers (335)drain cleaning (48)water heaters (25)sewer cleaning (13)general contractors (4)gas leak repair (1)drain pipe installation (1)well & water pump repair (1)

05/06/2022

Eileen A.

Armen was available right away to replace a rusted out cast iron toilet flange. We found that the 100 year old 4" cast drain under the house needed replacing. Arman and his associate replaced the drain, added a better clean out to the exterior, rerouted the copper supply line under the house , and connected the water heater overflow correctly while they were there. They also added a shut off valve to an adjacent house on the property. He and his associate were fast, efficient, and do great quality work. The 2" drain pipes also needed replacing but they were encased in concrete and not accessible. They came back another day after my husband opened up a wall, and replaced those too. Again they were fast, efficient, and did great quality work.

Description of Work
Replace cast iron drain pipes

Category plumbing,drain pipe

Work Completed On 12/10/2021

12/31/2021

Joshua S.

Arrived within 30 minutes of my call on the afternoon before a holiday weekend and fixed the blockage without even setting foot in my house.

Description of Work
Clear blocked sewer line

Category contractors,sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 12/30/2021

09/08/2020

bonnie B.

He was grumpy. He couldn't come for a few days. He couldn't shut the water off. I had to call the water department to come out to shut the water off. When I called again, he couldn't come for a few hours. I went with another plumber that aggies list had recommended, who came out within the hour, and fixed it.

Description of Work
I needed a leaking kitchen facet to be replaced.

Category contractors,plumbing

Work Completed On 07/29/2020

Member called for for plumbing service I went there give member estimate .Member call to schedule a service we did set a time and she called and cancels services that was scheduled.

07/23/2019

Judith K.

Awesome!!! Show up on timely basis. Very happy with his work.

Description of Work
Plumbing work

Work Completed On 05/23/2019

04/28/2019

Richard W.

Armen is very punctual, I had a variety of plumbing issues and and after I went through my list he was able to give me a price for each phase of the work. He gets right to work, cleans up the work area very well when finished. I am having other work done at the house and the electrician even commented on what neat work Armen does. I will most definitely call on him again when the need arises.

Description of Work
A variety of plumbing services

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 04/09/2019

03/07/2019

MICHELE M.

Armen was quick, professional, and efficient. His estimate for the job was slightly lower than another plumber I had contacted for an estimate. He went above and beyond what the job called for--installing a spare soap dispenser he had in his truck when the one I had wouldn't work. I was so impressed with his work, I've already made another appointment to have him fix a few other things. I'm thrilled to have found a plumber I can trust.

Description of Work
Replaced kitchen faucet

Work Completed On 03/06/2019

01/26/2019

ian M.

One of our bathtubs in our house never properly drained after the purchase. They came and gave us an estimate that was fair and what we expected. They were always responsive through text and they showed up at the agreed time. They finished the work promptly, even showing me the problem in the original piping that they removed. The price matched their original estimate. Would definately recommend them and would use again in the future for any plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Drain Replacement

Work Completed On 01/26/2019

01/25/2019

Christopher G.

Had had sewage smell for years in the Master bathroom. Had two plumbers out. Could never figure it out. Always looked at water and said that the toilet was working fine. No need to snake. Recommended cleaning tank, running all faucets, showers, tubs, etc. No improvement. Finally had Armen out. - Have they ever looked under the toilet? - No - Well, let’s do that, because the problem is likely there. - OK. Turns out the problem was exactly that. The seal between toilet and pipe was bad. The smell leaked around it. He fixed it quickly. The smell is gone. My wife doesn’t hate me anymore. Thank you, Armen.

Description of Work
Sewage smell from master toilet.

Work Completed On 01/15/2019

01/25/2019

Neli N.

One word: Amazing! Armen is the Ar-MAN! What a professional! I was in a crisis with an old oven - he totally came to the rescue and MADE it HAPPEN! I highly recommend this skilled and honest company! Wow - I couldn’t be happier. We will definitely use him again!!!

Description of Work
Oven needed to be removed.

Work Completed On 01/24/2019

12/20/2018

Steven G.

We had another company (highly rated on Angie's List) come out to fix it. Despite working on it over two days and with about 8 hours of work ... no luck in fixing it! To their credit, they only charged for the outside hydrojet service. They left things suggesting we call a larger company. So, we had Mike Diamond come out. They tried diligently but after two hours of "snaking" our drain, they gave up. To their credit they did not charge for the attempt. They suggested getting a "rooter" specialist with a 100 foot snake. So, to Angie's List I went and found Unique Plumbing & Rooter. Armen was right on the job and cleared the clog with his super snake! Maybe the other guys assisted in loosening things up, but the guy who clears the clog gets the credit! Armen has to be the neatest plumber ever as well as the most charming. He is now our plumber for life!

Description of Work
We had a clog in our kitchen sinks.

Work Completed On 12/20/2018

Plumbing - drain cleaning, garbage disposal, fixtures, traditional & tankless water heaters, sewer line replacement, gas lines.

Fire sprinklers services.