Unique Rooter & Plumbing

California: Contractors
01/31/2023

10533 Rainier St

Sun Valley, CA 91352

Any one uses our services we will donate 10 % off our labor cost towards their choice off the charity . We will write a check same day . Unique Rooter & Plumbing is California's first full service plumbing and drain cleaning company. We have been in business since 1999. We have been providing quality work to all of our customers. Additional Contact: Mike Sargisyan....

plumbers (334)drain cleaning (48)water heaters (25)sewer cleaning (12)general contractors (3)gas leak repair (1)well & water pump repair (1)

09/08/2020

He was grumpy. He couldn't come for a few days. He couldn't shut the water off. I had to call the water department to come out to shut the water off. When I called again, he couldn't come for a few hours. I went with another plumber that aggies list had recommended, who came out within the hour, and fixed it.

Description of Work
I needed a leaking kitchen facet to be replaced.

Category contractors,plumbing

Work Completed On 07/29/2020

Member called for for plumbing service I went there give member estimate .Member call to schedule a service we did set a time and she called and cancels services that was scheduled.

07/23/2019

Awesome!!! Show up on timely basis. Very happy with his work.

Description of Work
Plumbing work

Work Completed On 05/23/2019

04/28/2019

Armen is very punctual, I had a variety of plumbing issues and and after I went through my list he was able to give me a price for each phase of the work. He gets right to work, cleans up the work area very well when finished. I am having other work done at the house and the electrician even commented on what neat work Armen does. I will most definitely call on him again when the need arises.

Description of Work
A variety of plumbing services

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 04/09/2019

03/07/2019

Armen was quick, professional, and efficient. His estimate for the job was slightly lower than another plumber I had contacted for an estimate. He went above and beyond what the job called for--installing a spare soap dispenser he had in his truck when the one I had wouldn't work. I was so impressed with his work, I've already made another appointment to have him fix a few other things. I'm thrill...

Description of Work
Replaced kitchen faucet

Work Completed On 03/06/2019

01/26/2019

One of our bathtubs in our house never properly drained after the purchase. They came and gave us an estimate that was fair and what we expected. They were always responsive through text and they showed up at the agreed time. They finished the work promptly, even showing me the problem in the original piping that they removed. The price matched their original estimate. Would definately recommend t...

Description of Work
Drain Replacement

Work Completed On 01/26/2019

01/25/2019

Had had sewage smell for years in the Master bathroom. Had two plumbers out. Could never figure it out. Always looked at water and said that the toilet was working fine. No need to snake. Recommended cleaning tank, running all faucets, showers, tubs, etc. No improvement. Finally had Armen out. - Have they ever looked under the toilet? - No - Well, let’s do that, because the problem is likely there...

Description of Work
Sewage smell from master toilet.

Work Completed On 01/15/2019

01/25/2019

One word: Amazing! Armen is the Ar-MAN! What a professional! I was in a crisis with an old oven - he totally came to the rescue and MADE it HAPPEN! I highly recommend this skilled and honest company! Wow - I couldn’t be happier. We will definitely use him again!!!

Description of Work
Oven needed to be removed.

Work Completed On 01/24/2019

12/20/2018

We had another company (highly rated on Angie's List) come out to fix it. Despite working on it over two days and with about 8 hours of work ... no luck in fixing it! To their credit, they only charged for the outside hydrojet service. They left things suggesting we call a larger company. So, we had Mike Diamond come out. They tried diligently but after two hours of "snaking" our drain, they gave ...

Description of Work
We had a clog in our kitchen sinks.

Work Completed On 12/20/2018

11/02/2018

Very good experience. Arrived on time and was very informative. Very nice and easy to talk to and ask questions. I will definitely hire again. Thank You

Description of Work
Removed Kitchen faucet and installed a new one.

Work Completed On 11/02/2018

Review for Unique Rooter & Plumbing - 10533 Rainier St, Sun Valley, CA - 37526670

09/29/2018

This is the second year that Unique Rooter and Plumbing has cleaned by tankless water heater. Armond is always on time, friendly and professional. He has such a kind manner when he offers advice and he's not pushy. He's everything you would want in a good plumber. I will continue using his services.

Description of Work
Cleaned tankless water heater and cleared shower drain

Work Completed On 09/29/2018

Plumbing - drain cleaning, garbage disposal, fixtures, traditional & tankless water heaters, sewer line replacement, gas lines.

Fire sprinklers services.