1st Choice Cleaning

Founded 2001 • With Angi since June 2010

3.7

$72 total for 4 hours of cleaning, we provide our cleaning equipment and supplies. $50 flat rate for 2 hours of cleaning. Move in, move out. After party clean up. Janitorial services, Office buildings, Medical buildings, Banks. Steam Carpet Cleaning....

CHEM-DRY ACTION QUICK

At Chem-Dry Action Quick, our goal is to make our customers so THRILLED with our GREEN cleaning service, they wouldn't consider calling any other carpet or upholstery cleaner. In fact, most of our business is by REFERRAL and REPEAT customers! Price is based on the job and total square footage being cleaned. We come out and measure, and review the price with you upfront. We offer a special discount to Angie's List customers. Chem-Dry Action Quick is Independently Owned and Operated. Services are performed by our HIGHLY QUALIFIED and COMMITTED technicians. All services are performed by employee's.

Taylor's Impressive Carpet Service

Since 1996, we have serviced California with water damage restoration, mold removal, sewage extraction, smoke & fire damage restoration and flood clean up services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We also specialize in carpet, tile, laminate, and wood flooring installation. We use only Green/Safe products and specialize in keeping your home safe. With instantaneous response, prompt action, years of experience and a highly proficient staff, we are qualified to help you with all your flooring and restoration needs for your home or business.

Squeegee Clean

Squeegee Clean Home Detailing is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers interests and make their concerns the basis of our business.

06/06/2013

There were always problems with payments: they did not bill our credit card in a timely manner, then would bill us for several weeks at a time the cleaning women did not show up when we arranged our schedule for them, and we were never told in advance that they would not be there the final straw was when the cleaning woman did not show up and when we called the agency, we were told that the housec...

Description of Work
House cleaning every two weeks.

05/14/2012

They seem responsive but not really. After the first time, I was hopeful because they said they will also email and txt me the date./time of the scheduled cleaning. Which they did, but how good is that if the scheduled work doesnt get done?????! Even after all that they still screwed up my last scheduled cleaning!!!!!!!!!! UGH!

Description of Work
I used these people for a total of four time. In retrospect, I was quite forgiving given that they showed up 2 hrs early (without notice) the first time and didnt even show up the last time. And then when I called them to ask where they were, she said that it was all the cleaning crews fault, but when the two ladies show up they say how they are only informed an hour before the cleaning was scheduled. I would NEVER used them again.

Category house cleaning

Member, I am so sorry that you forgot that you did NOT pay for your last cleaning on 11/30/11 not January 2012 like you stated. I wish that there was a site similar to Angie's list for businesses to report on non-paying customers. You used our services 5 times and the original cleaning crew decided that they no longer wanted to work for you because of you talking down to them and abusive demeanor....

02/10/2012

s and they are terrific. Reasonable at $85 for four hours, two workers.

Description of Work
This is the most bizarre company. I hired them because of theiir coupons and proximity to my house. They arrived - two women - two hours early. We were scheduled for 9 AM. They did an excellent job and I kept them for another hour. I had a coupon for $72. for four hours and then paid an additional $50 total for another hour. Called to have them back another week. This is where things get weird. Their phone number doesn't work. You get a long detailed message to text them or email them I did. We arranged for the following Tuesday at noon. No one showed. No one called, no one answered the text. Two days later, I received a text at 3:45 AM wanting to reschedule and offering me a free cleaning date. Then she changed her mind. She would give me one free hour with an additional hour that I had to pay for. I declined. She said okay two free hours. Friday came and they are not here. Due three hours ago. The cleaning is good, the reliabiltiy is horrible. It isn't worth it. I am now using Betty's Maid

01/03/2012

There were several times I told them to leave an area alone and concentrate on the other areas, but they spent no more time on the other places that needed cleaning.

Description of Work
At first, I thought I needed to show the women what I needed done and they would do it. After several attempts to explain what I needed them to do, they still did not get it. Showers were cleaned well, but the sinks were not completely scoured out, leaving a ring of mold around the drain almost every time. The dusting was just the exposed wood and they did not move anything out of the way to really clean all the dust. Vaccumning was fine as they were required to use my vaccumn. I supplied the cleaning products since I have pets and they used them but whatever they used on the tile floors made them sticky and filmy. I also had to tell them to clean the ceiling fans and floor fans which I felt they should have seen needed cleaning. Cobwebs were still left after they cleaned. Not as thorough as I needed them to be.

12/19/2011

I had used them before, with some satisfaction. The first time they sent two workers who came with their own equipment, cleaned for 4 hours, washed the blinds and ceiling fans, etc., and did a decent job. I paid them the advertised rate of $72.00, plus gave an $8.00 tip. Last week I sent them a message via Angie's List to book the service. After 5 days, no one contacted me, so I called them. They ...

Description of Work
Wanted our 3 bedroom/2 bathroom cleaned - primarily just the bathrooms & kitchen, but also wanted the blinds and ceiling fans washed.

09/21/2011

Everything went smoothly from scheduling the appointment to completion of the job. I got two terrific hard-working ladies who really cared about doing a great job. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Description of Work
I had purchased two Groupons and used them for one job. For $120, a crew of two women cleaned for 4 hours. Scheduling went very smoothly by phone. I was able to get the cleaning crew a few days later. The two housekeepers arrived promptly and brought their own supplies. I provided my own vacuum cleaner for hygenic purposes, though. These ladies went to work and would not quit until the entire house was cleaned. I offered refreshments but they were on a mission. They were extremely thorough and did not need much direction. I couldn't get over how they cleaned my greasy stovetop, which always takes so much scrubbing to clean -- and they didn't use harsh chemicals. I was delighted with the job these women did and recommend them highly.

08/25/2011

Maria came to our home and did a great job. She was pleasant and very thorough. She proved to be a conscientious, hard worker.

Description of Work
Pre- move in clean-deep scrubbed kitchen/bathrooms, floors, etc

08/25/2011

It was good but not perfect. There was a weird chemical smell left behind in my kitchen. However the front and back porch/patios were cleaned beautifully.

Description of Work
As requested, they cleaned the front porch, back patio, and the kitchen.

08/14/2011

I submitted my original report before I had a chance to thoroughly inspect that work that was done on our house. I have since changed my overall grade from a "D" to an "F". I'm completely disgusted with the fact that I paid these people to step foot in my home. Here's my original report, a bit too kind, I would say now..... For the sake of brutal honesty, I have to tell you that Tia misrepresented...

Description of Work
Cleaning of 1100 sq foot one bedroom one bath condo.

08/10/2011

They were early and did an excellent job. Everything was cleaned. They were friendly and efficient. I will use them on a regular basis.

Description of Work
Two young ladies came in to clean our 2000 sq. ft. house.

Category house cleaning

Bathroom Cleaning Dishes Plant Care Kitchen Cleaning Window Washing Pet Cleanup General Room Cleaning Surface Polishing Packing and Unpacking Bed Changing Carpet Shampooing Attic Cleaning Oven Cleaning Furniture Treatment Basement Cleaning Refrigerator Cleaning Wall Washing House Sitting Cabinet Cleaning Laundry We provide our own cleaning supplies (detergents, etc) We provide your own cleaning equipment (vacuum, etc)

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal