1st Choice Cleaning

Founded 2001 • With Angi since June 2010

3.7

$72 total for 4 hours of cleaning, we provide our cleaning equipment and supplies. $50 flat rate for 2 hours of cleaning. Move in, move out. After party clean up. Janitorial services, Office buildings, Medical buildings, Banks. Steam Carpet Cleaning....

Alex Carpet Cleaning

Family Owned and Operated Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Services. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back with prices starting at $6.99 per item. Give us a Call at any of these phone numbers 213-713-5057 747-239-9713 We will be happy to help with all your cleaning needs!

Lupo Rug Care

Family owned since 1945. Fine carpet cleaning with quick dry truck mounted steam cleaning machines. Fine wool area rugs cleaned in plant. Fine upholstery cleaning. Repairing, reweaving, patching, fringing, serging and binding. Auto and RV interiors. Free pick up and delivery of rugs.

Taylor's Impressive Carpet Service

Since 1996, we have serviced California with water damage restoration, mold removal, sewage extraction, smoke & fire damage restoration and flood clean up services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We also specialize in carpet, tile, laminate, and wood flooring installation. We use only Green/Safe products and specialize in keeping your home safe. With instantaneous response, prompt action, years of experience and a highly proficient staff, we are qualified to help you with all your flooring and restoration needs for your home or business.

06/06/2013

There were always problems with payments: they did not bill our credit card in a timely manner, then would bill us for several weeks at a time the cleaning women did not show up when we arranged our schedule for them, and we were never told in advance that they would not be there the final straw was when the cleaning woman did not show up and when we called the agency, we were told that the housec...

Description of Work
House cleaning every two weeks.

05/14/2012

They seem responsive but not really. After the first time, I was hopeful because they said they will also email and txt me the date./time of the scheduled cleaning. Which they did, but how good is that if the scheduled work doesnt get done?????! Even after all that they still screwed up my last scheduled cleaning!!!!!!!!!! UGH!

Description of Work
I used these people for a total of four time. In retrospect, I was quite forgiving given that they showed up 2 hrs early (without notice) the first time and didnt even show up the last time. And then when I called them to ask where they were, she said that it was all the cleaning crews fault, but when the two ladies show up they say how they are only informed an hour before the cleaning was scheduled. I would NEVER used them again.

Category house cleaning

Member, I am so sorry that you forgot that you did NOT pay for your last cleaning on 11/30/11 not January 2012 like you stated. I wish that there was a site similar to Angie's list for businesses to report on non-paying customers. You used our services 5 times and the original cleaning crew decided that they no longer wanted to work for you because of you talking down to them and abusive demeanor....

02/10/2012

s and they are terrific. Reasonable at $85 for four hours, two workers.

Description of Work
This is the most bizarre company. I hired them because of theiir coupons and proximity to my house. They arrived - two women - two hours early. We were scheduled for 9 AM. They did an excellent job and I kept them for another hour. I had a coupon for $72. for four hours and then paid an additional $50 total for another hour. Called to have them back another week. This is where things get weird. Their phone number doesn't work. You get a long detailed message to text them or email them I did. We arranged for the following Tuesday at noon. No one showed. No one called, no one answered the text. Two days later, I received a text at 3:45 AM wanting to reschedule and offering me a free cleaning date. Then she changed her mind. She would give me one free hour with an additional hour that I had to pay for. I declined. She said okay two free hours. Friday came and they are not here. Due three hours ago. The cleaning is good, the reliabiltiy is horrible. It isn't worth it. I am now using Betty's Maid

01/03/2012

There were several times I told them to leave an area alone and concentrate on the other areas, but they spent no more time on the other places that needed cleaning.

Description of Work
At first, I thought I needed to show the women what I needed done and they would do it. After several attempts to explain what I needed them to do, they still did not get it. Showers were cleaned well, but the sinks were not completely scoured out, leaving a ring of mold around the drain almost every time. The dusting was just the exposed wood and they did not move anything out of the way to really clean all the dust. Vaccumning was fine as they were required to use my vaccumn. I supplied the cleaning products since I have pets and they used them but whatever they used on the tile floors made them sticky and filmy. I also had to tell them to clean the ceiling fans and floor fans which I felt they should have seen needed cleaning. Cobwebs were still left after they cleaned. Not as thorough as I needed them to be.

12/19/2011

I had used them before, with some satisfaction. The first time they sent two workers who came with their own equipment, cleaned for 4 hours, washed the blinds and ceiling fans, etc., and did a decent job. I paid them the advertised rate of $72.00, plus gave an $8.00 tip. Last week I sent them a message via Angie's List to book the service. After 5 days, no one contacted me, so I called them. They ...

Description of Work
Wanted our 3 bedroom/2 bathroom cleaned - primarily just the bathrooms & kitchen, but also wanted the blinds and ceiling fans washed.

Category house cleaning

Bathroom Cleaning Dishes Plant Care Kitchen Cleaning Window Washing Pet Cleanup General Room Cleaning Surface Polishing Packing and Unpacking Bed Changing Carpet Shampooing Attic Cleaning Oven Cleaning Furniture Treatment Basement Cleaning Refrigerator Cleaning Wall Washing House Sitting Cabinet Cleaning Laundry We provide our own cleaning supplies (detergents, etc) We provide your own cleaning equipment (vacuum, etc)

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal