Shasta Lake Floors

Founded 1991 • With Angi since April 2012

3.5

4052 Shasta Dam Blvd

Shasta Lake, CA 96019

Don't miss the best prices of the season on premium Mohawk Flooring products during the Mohawk Anniversary Sale from September 16 to October 31! Save up to $500 on Smart Strand Forever Clean carpets and select Armor Max Hardwoods. Don't forget to ask about special financing offers available during the sale. Stop by the store today and we will help you discover the perfect flooring for your home....

01/10/2022

Emily H.

I’m going to make this short and to the point. Upon meeting the the owner he appeared to be honest and attentive to our customer requests. This many bad reviews doesn’t happen on accident! It all went bad when the work began and we realized the owner had not listened or taken notes on any of the requests we made- flooring facing the wrong way, the wrong baseboards, baseboards unfinished - nail holes only filled after a phone call and no touch up paint even though owner promised they would. Call someone else. Get a second opinion. There are so many other companies and individuals that want your business and are honest, respectful and are great at their trade!

Description of Work
Flooring and baseboard in kitchen, dining room and hallway

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

09/18/2016

Edna M.

I'm wondering what the motivation is for this contact this late in the game If the owner took the time to add that comment "It's 2016 and we're still trying to correct things", then lets correct them.

Description of Work
This is a continuation of a review I placed in 2014. I'm continuing this because the owner of the company contacted us August 22, 2016. We had given up on having our problems with our tile installation remedied and chalked it up to we learnt our lesson the hard and expensive way. When Pete (the owner) contacted us I I was a little impressed that even after this length of time he wanted to try and correct things and of course have me adjust/remove my review. Pete told me that he didn't realize we weren't happy and would like to send an "industry" expert out to see everything that is wrong and see what can be done to correct it and make us happy. I said absolutely have them call and we will set something up. The person called and spoke to my husband who is very straightforward. He informed the person that they could come out but that he would like to see their credential/certifications that make them and industry expert. Well it is now over 3 weeks and nothing has been heard from them.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

Since this customer has taken it upon themselves to use our names so freely we feel the need to do the same. [Member name removed] I must say has always been very nice to work with. Upon completion of the installation she praised the service and workmanship . Unfortunately, Mr. [Member Name] has been a challenge . We have done everything in our power to satisfy his demands. We have been back to the job multiple times, we have completely re-grouted the tile , we have replaced tiles that didn't need replaced. We were told each time the job looked great only to be called by Mr. [Member name removed] with a new complaint . We have been to the job many times and see nothing wrong with the workmanship. We have arranged for a well known flooring inspector to visit he home however, she was so uncomfortable with the reception she received she declined to visit the customers home. Mr. [Member name removed] has been verbally abusive with every employee in our establishment including myself . If there is not an inspector or an installer who his willing to take his abuse we blame him for any alleged issues he is not getting remedied . If Mr [Member name removed] is prepared to let things take there natural course and not be verbally abusive and threatening we are prepared to have a independent flooring inspector examine the installation. At Shasta Lake Floors we take great pride in our workmanship . We have installed tens of thousands of floors in our owners history. We are here for the long run and strive for perfection . However, like ever other reasonable business we feel no need to suffer the verbal abuse or physical threats some customers feel entitled to make. If we are to reach resolution an independent flooring inspector is the next step . This person MUST be un-interfered with and does not want any confrontation with the customer.

09/08/2016

Kari K.

They moved my furniture fairly quickly and was good about not scratching anything during the process. Also, they did a take up with my old carpet and replaced my baseboards. I needed this job done asap because I had family visiting and wanted it all done. I came in on a Thursday & they got someone to do the install that weekend! I loved how the laminate wood turned out in my living area. Happy with the fact their was no mess at the end.

Description of Work
I had them move my furniture, install laminate wood flooring & add new base for my living room.

Category flooring contractor

Dear Miss [Member name removed], We would like to thank you for using Shasta Lake Floors for your flooring needs. Your Care and Maintenance manuals are forthcoming. Should any issue arise please don't hesitate to call . Thank you once again, Pete

09/01/2016

Evelyn D.

I was very impressed. They were polite and easy to work with.

Description of Work
Needed new carpet in my living room and new tile in my kitchen and bathroom. Exceeded my expectations! Great installation.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

08/30/2016

Dan M.

Shasta Lake Floors did an excellent job. The carpet looks and feels great. The hard part was making sure that all the rooms were emptied of furniture. This was my problem, not Shasta Lake Floors.

Description of Work
Removed old carpet and padding from living room, stairs and bedroom. Installed new padding and carpet

Category carpet installation

11/03/2015

BRYAN F.

Description of Work
Installed floors quickly, beautiful! Only problem sloppy painting on base boards installed.

06/18/2014

Shannon H.

Description of Work
Highly recommend. Responsive, professional, and the rifht price.

Category flooring contractor

Dear Mrs. [member name removed], we thank you for the opportunity to provide your new floorcovering. By now you should have received your Care and Maintenance Manuals. Along with warranty info. If not please let us know. Thanks Again, Pete

05/31/2014

Sandi B.

RavenThorn Interior Design

RavenThorn Interior Design serves the most discerning clientele in all the far Northern California counties including Trinity, Shasta, Humboldt, Mendocino and Siskiyou with the following services: Comprehensive design and project management including the execution of full-scale remodeling and decorating projects. We assist clients in formulating the design theme and realizing their vision for the project with the associated scope of work and budget projections. We work directly with vendors and dealers to triage, source and order all items such as decorative objects, custom furnishings and fabrics. Our follow through includes delivery, installation and final styling and staging. Finishing details such as luxury bed and bath linens procured from the finest American and European mills. Deluxe home automation as well as audio visual consultation and advisory services.

Tile and Grout Professionals

RESTORE THE BEAUTY OF YOUR TILES AND BRIGHTEN DIRTY AND WEATHERED CONCRETE Call Tile & Grout Professionals for efficient and cost-effective work on tile cleaning, grout sealing, concrete washing, tile repair, and many more services. We are a locally operated company in the Northern California area. Ask for free estimates on your service.

Offers by Tile and Grout Professionals on Angi

California
    State of California
    08/14/2019
    Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing

Design Assistance, Installation, Estimates, Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile & Stone.

Electronics.