Brezden Pest Control

Founded 1980 • With Angi since August 2010

Brezden Pest Control has been a family owned and operated business since 1980, building a reputation based on trust and reliability. Brezden Pest Control provides complete residential, industrial, commercial, medical and office pest control services performed on a regularly scheduled basis. All services are guaranteed in writing....

Benchmark Pest Control

Benchmark Pest Control

We are a Structural Pest Control Board - Branch II licensed pest control company and also hold a Department of Pesticide Regulations - Agricultural Pesticide Company License w/ many categories to list. We are in business to erase the marks bugs and critters leave behind. We provide Pest Control and extermination services to homes, commercial buildings and restaurants for the Bakersfield area and beyond, such as Fresno, Visalia, Clovis, Tehachapi and Mojave areas. We can handle any pest problem you may have such as rodents, birds, cockroaches, bed bugs, spiders, fleas, earwigs, ants, as well as bat and bee removal. Our prices are very reasonable and we take pride in our quick response time. We have monthly and yearly service plans available so you can save even more money!

01/05/2021

Brezden was thorough. They found things that I didn't notice. They were fast and the job was done very professionally which made the wife very happy. I have them a B on responsiveness because they are busy and it took a day or so to schedule up the work. After that they met every milestone. Hired them for them for another property. Good job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dry rot and termite damage

06/22/2020

Their service is exceptional. When I had an infestation of field rats, some of which make a next in my car, they came to the rescue. Customer friendly and courteous. Recommend them highly. Ed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check traps for rodents, spray exterior for spiders, cobwebs.

CATEGORY pest control,animal removal

02/07/2019

I have used Brezden Pest Control for over 26 years. From the front office staff to the technicians - a professional, courteous, animal loving group of folks. The service has been top-notch. Recommend! A+

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quarterly service

CATEGORY pest control

Thank you for your A+ rating and the positive comments on our service and staff members. We are always happy to hear that our clients are pleased with the quality of service we provide. Thank you for continuing to choose us over the years, and we look forward to working with you again.

02/16/2018

Because the house was empty at the time, it was quite easy to prepare for the treatment. The one item that was unusual was that I had to contact Southern California Gas Company in order to get the gas turned back on and be there when the gas technician was there. Friends of ours who had the treatment done by a different business quite recently didn't have to be present when the gas company came. I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed our house tented for termites.

CATEGORY pest control

We are sorry to hear that you were having to face a termite infestation. We are so thankful that you acted fast and chose Brezden Pest to handle the situation. It is also our pleasure to read that you were impressed with the work of our team. Of course, if you ever require our services again, please do contact us again! Thank you for your review!

10/22/2016

I had to keep phoning Brezden to get my report. Finally received a report 3 weeks later. In the meantime I got other bids. Brezden came in the most expensive. They didn't seem to care about getting my business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite and dry rot repair

CATEGORY pest control

Pest Control service programs for pests and rodents. Also Termite inspections, control programs , treatments, repairs and fumigation for all structures. Escrow inspections available. Insulation removal, cleaning and disinfecting of Attic for rodent/bat/bird debris including installing new Tap insulation. Bird control, Rodent control and Dead animal removal.

MasterCard, Visa, Check, Discover