Angels remodeling

Hi my name is angel I work with family members it’s a family own business. We do professional work only, shortcuts are not solutions for us. Costumer satisfaction is our number one priority.We do complete home renovations interior and exterior. We would be happy to help you out in anything that you need done. I guarantee you we will exceed your expectations, we do everything by code.You can call me or text me. Free estimates....

Barcci

Jon R Crase Construction

Company has been in business since 1978 when Jon Crase started remodeling after stepping away from college. Jon Initially worked in the feild by himself until he felt the need to hire help, now some those same people have been with Jon for over 26 years. The company still does a lot of remodeling and also added restoration work back in 1980 where he is able to take a burned down home and turn it into something new and exciting for such a tragedy. Many restorations turn into a time to make changes and turn families back around to look forward to returning to their new home. It has certainly been a great business over the past 32 years now and what really is exciting these days is that we are now making new homes for our customer's children that are now old enough to own their own.

Summer Sun Landscape

**Call us today for a FREE ESTIMATE!** With the artistic skill you want, and the professionalism you seek, Summer Sun Landscape will work hard to make sure you have the exterior you've always wanted. Call us today!

Offers by Summer Sun Landscape on Angi

07/09/2020

Taking the time out to write this detailed review to WARN everyone about this group of people. TLDR version is DONOT HIRE!! He is no Angel, but pure EVIL. The entire group of people are CHEATS. Do not believe his references and reviews, they are all fake. It was a full house remodel. He left without completing the work. Some of the items are missing from the house. So now I know he is ABSCONDING. ...

Description of Work
Full house remodel

Category ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

05/14/2019

I am very picky and detail oriented but Sal and Angel got my approval after the job was done. Sal is a tile craftsman that seems to take pride in doing a good job and making sure every every tile is perfectly lined up layed just right which shows in his work. I normally wont hire a non licensed contractor but would definitely hire him again for my next remodel!

Description of Work
Bath Demo and remodel

Category ceramic tile,drywall,lighting,plumbing,home remodeling,interior painters

04/26/2019

It went very well-- smooth as I could have hoped. It wasn't a simple job, but Angel came in on estimate and on time. He was very easy to work with and he did extremely high quality work -- I'm delighted with the final result. He worked very clean and minimized disruption during the project. I recommend him highly and I will not hesitate to call him again if I need work done.

Description of Work
re-build and re-tile an old shower

Category home remodeling

04/26/2019

Angel and his team provided excellent service. SALVADOR is a really skilled worker and pays attention to detail. Salvador did the entire job with Jose. These are good people and very skilled at their job. I recommend Angel, Salvador and his team for home repairs and remodel jobs including electrical work.

Description of Work
2 bathrooms and kitchen remodel.

Category countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters

03/26/2019

I was impressed from the first meeting. Angel arrived when he said he would and gave an estimate later that day. His crew was professional, friendly, experienced and hard working. They zoomed through the list of things I wanted done and even suggested great alternative ideas for the updates I wanted (such as buying a standard sized patio door and walling in the extra foot of space instead of waiti...

Description of Work
New patio door, 2 new bathroom tile floors, vanities, and lights/fan, crown molding, laminate floors, and new kitchen quartz countertops, LED canned lights

Category ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,masonry,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,marble & granite,home remodeling