Angels remodeling

With Angi since February 2019

2687 Carlo Scimeca Dr

San Jose, CA 95132

Hi my name is angel I work with family members it’s a family own business. We do professional work only, shortcuts are not solutions for us. Costumer satisfaction is our number one priority.We do complete home renovations interior and exterior. We would be happy to help you out in anything that you

07/09/2020

Shruti E.

Taking the time out to write this detailed review to WARN everyone about this group of people. TLDR version is DONOT HIRE!! He is no Angel, but pure EVIL. The entire group of people are CHEATS. Do not believe his references and reviews, they are all fake. It was a full house remodel. He left without completing the work. Some of the items are missing from the house. So now I know he is ABSCONDING. Even the work that he did, it is super shabby and outright wrong. I guess I am to be blamed too for being so naive and trusting them blindly. Example of messy work - He switched hot and cold water outlets and didn’t even let me test it because he realized he messed up. Now I have to spend a lot of money and time to remove all the tile work to get it fixed. Example of cheating - He just glued the air gap on the sink without any plumbing underneath and said it was finished. Example of lying - He took the full payment, pretended to leave his tools behind to make us believe he was going to be back, and took the tools in the middle of the night, left with my keys and never returned. Example of ethics - disappeared for weeks together to other jobs, kept us hanging with LIES after lies. I can go on and on with many more examples of how these people are a group of SCAMMERS.

Description of Work
Full house remodel

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

05/14/2019

Alberto F.

I am very picky and detail oriented but Sal and Angel got my approval after the job was done. Sal is a tile craftsman that seems to take pride in doing a good job and making sure every every tile is perfectly lined up layed just right which shows in his work. I normally wont hire a non licensed contractor but would definitely hire him again for my next remodel!

Description of Work
Bath Demo and remodel

Category ceramic tile, drywall, lighting, plumbing, home remodeling, interior painters

04/26/2019

Tajalli Z.

Angel and his team provided excellent service. SALVADOR is a really skilled worker and pays attention to detail. Salvador did the entire job with Jose. These are good people and very skilled at their job. I recommend Angel, Salvador and his team for home repairs and remodel jobs including electrical work.

Description of Work
2 bathrooms and kitchen remodel.

Category countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters

04/26/2019

colin R.

It went very well-- smooth as I could have hoped. It wasn't a simple job, but Angel came in on estimate and on time. He was very easy to work with and he did extremely high quality work -- I'm delighted with the final result. He worked very clean and minimized disruption during the project. I recommend him highly and I will not hesitate to call him again if I need work done.

Description of Work
re-build and re-tile an old shower

03/26/2019

Maureen S.

I was impressed from the first meeting. Angel arrived when he said he would and gave an estimate later that day. His crew was professional, friendly, experienced and hard working. They zoomed through the list of things I wanted done and even suggested great alternative ideas for the updates I wanted (such as buying a standard sized patio door and walling in the extra foot of space instead of waiting a month for a custom door) I would recommend Angel and his team wholeheartedly.

Description of Work
New patio door, 2 new bathroom tile floors, vanities, and lights/fan, crown molding, laminate floors, and new kitchen quartz countertops, LED canned lights

Category ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, masonry, plumbing, remodeling, replacement windows, marble & granite, home remodeling

03/26/2019

Ricardo H.

Excellent. Will have them do many things around our home.

Description of Work
Waterproofing and water damage repair in basement

Category concrete repair, drywall, flooring contractor, home remodeling, interior painters

03/25/2019

Dean H.

Angel was on time, have fair prices, communicated well. It took him 3 days but he got the job done and did a great job.

Description of Work
Bath tub into shower

chari S.

clean job- prompt, took care of everything- hassle free

Description of Work
2 bathroom remodel

Amrito C.

They do very good work, with great quality and responsiveness.

Description of Work
They remodeled my kitchen and bathroom and put in new ceilings.

Dee W.

They are very reliable.

Description of Work
They reinforced a floor for me.

Cuevas Lumber & Fence

We are here to meet all your building needs, whether you need fencing, decking, arbors, trellises, walls, gates or other outdoor construction. We have over 30 years of combined experience and will work with you on all phases of design and construction. To beautify your home, contact us now. Our experienced team can get started right away. We will design and build your dream.

Hi- Builders Group

At Hi-Builders Group, our goal is to help homeowners bring their dream home to fruition. Our team offers personalized services to ensure that our clients are accommodated on every level. Our managers, client service experts, designers, and builders are topnotch industry professionals that pay strict attention to detail when servicing clients. Hi-Builders Group are committed to leading the maintenance and remodeling industry by providing services you can rely on, and pure client satisfaction. Our objective is for every homeowner to feel at ease throughout the entire process as we go above and beyond to obtain your stamp of approval.

Attic Pros

Attic Pros is your go-to attic insulation installation and rodent removal contractor in San Francisco Bay Area. We offer a wide range of services for rodent removal, attic cleaning, insulation replacement, and crawl space cleaning to meet all your needs. Our team is dedicated to providing you with the best possible customer service. Contact us today for a free estimate!

Award 2022