Acosta Handyman Services

Heating & A/C Project

Heating & A/C Project

HVAC Companies
HVAC troubleshooting & preventive maintenance

No job is to big or small; we do it all! Reach out today to set up your first service! ...

4.1

handyman (7)irrigation system (3)lawn care (3)electrician (3)lawn & landscaping (2)lighting (1)HVAC Companies (2)driveway gate installation (1)insulation (1)

05/13/2021

It went Awesome!I don’t know much about HVAC systems but I got educated and honest explanations from Alfredo he works non stop and also is clean before and after his work!he fixed my issue and went above and beyond and did more just to secure the longevity of my AC and heater unit he is a Good worker I vouch for that!I rarely say that unless I should and here I am

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

Category electrician,handyman service,heating & air conditioning/hvac,lawn service

Work Completed On 05/13/2021

Thank you for the feedback., I hope to work for you again the future.

05/13/2021

We thought it went well but it turns out the valve was leaking , and so were our sprinklers, we had just put in $700 worth of new sod which was ruined by flooding. We called him to come back out to the house to fix it and he refused saying it was a leak in the sprinkler line and if he came out he would have to dig up my entire brand new lawn . My husband called him and Alfredo screamed at him and ...

Description of Work
Repair Sprinkler valve

Category irrigation systems

Work Completed On 04/09/2021

Review for Acosta Handyman Services - 167 San Remo Ave, San Jacinto, CA - 39329783

Installed a new valve a few months ago the system was operating perfect after the job was done. Sorry I couldn’t get back to you on a short timely matter months later., I take pride and dedication to my work. I’m always happy to give you a separate estimate for additional work done. Thank you for your time.

05/07/2021

Inept is the nicest word I can use. It took 5+ hours for them to complete and in the end they did it completely wrong and provided me with a bookcase that is unable to hold books. First Alfredo confidently told me my plaster walls were drywall (a red flag of his incompetence that I wish I didn't ignore), then they dropped an extension onto the bookcase...putting a nice hole in our brand new bookca...

Description of Work
Connecting and anchoring a bookshelf to wall

Work Completed On 05/03/2021

Review for Acosta Handyman Services - 167 San Remo Ave, San Jacinto, CA - 39323143

Customer was happy with job after completion. Costumer calls a few days later to add additional work done which is an additional estimate. I take pride in my work it takes time and dedication. Sorry you were unhappy with my work. Thank you for your time.

04/29/2021

I have used Acosta Handyman Services a few times in the past year for multiple jobs. Overall great experience...Great communication and always showed up on time or earlier. Very satisfied with quality of work. Would definitely recommend and hire again.

Description of Work
Electrical, Sprinkler repair and Landscaping

Category electrician,handyman service,landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lighting

Work Completed On 04/26/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the response I’m glad your happy with my work.

04/27/2021

We found Alfredo to be competent and contentious during the installation process. He was also willing to go above and beyond the tasks assigned to him in order to make sure the job was completed.

Description of Work
HVAC Installation on several projects

Category electrician,handyman service,heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation

Work Completed On 04/27/2021

Thank you for the amazing feedback., hope to do business again.

04/19/2021

He did a good job. The productivity, quality, professionalism, and estimate. Everything was great.

Description of Work
Yard work.

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 04/05/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed]., I’m glad your your satisfied with the project completion.

04/14/2021

It was very good, very fast and very efficient.

Description of Work
He fixed the garbage disposal.

Work Completed On 02/02/2021

Thank you for the great response., I take pride at what I do, your business matters.

04/14/2021

Very good. He was very patient and listened to all my concerns and goals for the project. He was very fast, affordable and he did a beautiful job. Most importantly he was on time and ready to go.

Description of Work
door repair

Work Completed On 04/13/2021

Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate your business.

04/12/2021

It was amazing. He was very personable. He even texted and called me from home depot to get the right stuff I wanted. His communication was amazing. His work was great as well.

Description of Work
I used them 3 times already. They first was they planted a bunch of plants and redid my sprinkler system. The second time was they built me a gate. Lastly, they hang a closet doors for my daughter's room.

Category handyman service,landscaping,irrigation systems,driveway gates

Work Completed On 12/12/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] we hope to hear from you soon. 👍

Landscaping Pathway lights Valve troubleshooting & repairs Sprinkler Timer installation or repair Mulch Planting Sprinkler repair Irrigation