RAINBOW CARPET DYEING

Founded 1977 • With Angi since August 2005

Spot Dyeing Expert, for all bleach,chemical,pet,stains. Color blending for fading. Small repairs, seams,holes Fully Guaranteed!...

Xtreme Cleaning

If you need the services of a professional carpet cleaning company, you have come to the right place. Xtreme Carpet Cleaning offers a wide range of services for cleaning and restoration in San Marcos and all surrounding cities. We have the experience necessary to undertake almost any cleaning project, and we will make your home feel like new again. jimmy@xtremecleaningsd.com

Tony's Best Way Cleaning

Tony’s Best Way Cleaning is a high end cleaning company that has been a San Diego staple for 48 years. Bottom line: we offer effective results on all 9 of our services - along with high-quality customer service and friendly, experienced technicians. We are actually referred by our competition for tough cases because of our expertise. We use the best methods available and are committed to five star service. We guarantee your satisfaction. We want to be the best you have ever used.

The Real McCoy Carpet Cleaner

The Real McCoy offers carpet cleaning services in San Diego, CA. Owner operated. Cost is determined by the job. Additional email - carpetcleanersandiego@gmail.com. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

09/12/2014

He's very prompt, reliable, does a good job, personable and works very hard to fix any issues that you might be having with your carpet. His prices are also very fair. He does not try to upsell his customers on treatments and such that you don't really need. I would highly recommend him to others and will continue to use his services in the future.

Description of Work
I've been using him 2-3 yrs to clean my carpets.

Category carpet cleaners

08/24/2005

A VERY SMART COMPANY. I LOVED THE KNOWLEDGE THEY DISPLAYED AND THE COMMITMENT TO DO THE JOB RIGHT. THIS IS WHAT PROFESSIONALISM IS ALL ABOUT. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO MY FRIENDS.

Description of Work
I HAD MY CARPETS CLEANED IN MY HOME. THEY CAME OUT AND CLEANED 4 ROOMS AND ONE SOFA.

Category carpet cleaners