Castillo Contracting Co.

Founded 2008 • With Angi since August 2011

N/A

With 28 years of experience remodeling and building new homes here in San Diego. Our Goal here at Castillo is to give our clients the highest quality and cost efficient results. We pride ourselves in our ability to manage and complete our jobs on time. We have great relationships with all our customers, and it is my pleasure to say that we can give you references of our satisfied clients. We work with accreted architects, and designers to help meet any of your home design needs. In order to insure that the projects run smoothly during the building process we take necessary steps to have excellent communication among all parties. Thank you for giving us an opportunity to provide you with our information. We can also provide you with references letters, pictures, and Better Business Bureau information. If there is any other additional information you may require, please feel free to call us and we will gladly provide you with any additional information. We also can set up a time for you to tour some of our previous work. Thank you, Armando Castillo...

EVG COATING

interior exterior painting wood repair termite damage stucco repair pressure washing deck staining front wood doors garage doors drywall repair kitchen cabinets refinish handrail refinish garage floor epoxy

The Painting Company LLC

We are experienced residential and commercial painters, and we are proud to be in San Diego! We are experts in interior and exterior painting, and our team will provide top-notch customer service throughout the entire process. Visit our site, learn more about our painting process, and call us with any questions. We can't wait to meet you!

Offers by The Painting Company LLC on Angi
Supremacy painting

Hi my name is Francisco Ortiz I recently started my own business as a painter but I have been in this industry for a little over 22 years with plenty of experience. Specializing in special finishes, lacquers, patina, antiques, glaze, and stain. I also refinish cabinets and custom paint. I do interior and exterior work. Minor drywall repairs, moulding installation and much much more. High Craftsmanship, 100% satisfaction!

This pro does not have any ratings or reviews.

Have you hired Castillo Contracting Co.? Be the first to share your experience and help other people looking to hire this Pro.

All general construction, remodels, additions, New homes, Kitchen, bathroom, all concrete. We are a General Contract Builder our license allows us to provide you with a broad amount of construction services. Please contact us if you have any doubts or questions regarding certain areas you may concerned about.