Bay Park Moving

Founded 1994 • With Angi since February 2006

Since 1994, Southern California has trusted Bay Park Moving for their residential and commercial moving needs. Our customer feedback ranks us consistently at the top. Centrally located in San Diego, California we are able to efficiently service all areas. Full-Service Packing, partial packing or Fragile-Only Packing,...

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Moving and Delivery Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! *10% DISCOUNT FOR SENIORS AND MILITARY-ACTIVE AND INACTIVE

MSJ Delivery is a full service residential and commercial moving, storage, and delivery company. We also offer professional white glove service for retailers, interior designers, and staging companies. Give us a call if you need something packed, moved, stored, or delivered. We can manage your incoming receiving and inspection at our facility. Our warehouse is secured under 24 hour surveillance. Our employees are fully covered under state mandated workers compensation. We carry the proper licenses and insurance to enter some of the most affluent homes and high rises in San Diego. Rest assured our crews are safe, careful, and courteous. Our team leader will contact you 30 minutes prior to arrival. We put extraordinary effort into our hiring process. Much of our our success revolves around the quality and professionalism of our people. We do not employ casual day laborers. Teamwork and long term employees give MSJ Delivery the highest ratings in the industry. Be sure to check out our online reviews!

Our goal is to make your move as easy and pleasurable as possible. We can do the loading and unloading. Stairs are not a problem for us. 100% Satisfaction -- we guarantee it! With A and E your choosing reliability quality and convenience. We’re expert truck loaders as well as movers nothing will be broke! We wrap, pack, organize, and get your move done efficiently as possible. Call anytime we will be there. Any accommodations needed will be made white glove service guarantee. Book us take the stress out the move. We also do box counts for every load and unload to make sure all your possessions arrive from one destination to the next. A and E is superior movers book now we’ll handle the rest. Have a great day.

09/21/2020

Perfect. Eric Clegg and two other men moved my furniture from one apartment to another. They went directly to work. Covered all in plastic and loaded the truck. They were efficient and finished the move perfectly. Great timing and price. Thank you to Storage West in Rancho Bernardo for recommending this company.

Description of Work
Residential moving

09/11/2020

Unfortunately I’d have to give them a very bad review due to the fact that they damaged the floors and my TV in a professional moving and the owner Doug has not taken responsibility to make right with what his team has damage they also make you feel like you have to tip them even though you’re not as happy with their service

Description of Work
I had them move me

11/22/2018

They provided an excellent service. Their customer service is excellent. The guys are conscientious and clean and are very careful.

Description of Work
They helped me with my move.

05/17/2017

I had a very good experience with company.

Description of Work
I have used this company 5 times. They show up on time, load and unload quickly and are professional. This last time they loaded a truck for me as I moved out of state. I would recommend this company in a minute.

03/25/2017

These guys are rockstars! They tore down and reassembled all 3 beds perfectly. They also moved our hanging clothes to save me some packing time. They didn't charge me a fee when I needed to reschedule due to escrow delays. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
These guys moved us from one three bedroom house to another with stairs.

Category moving companies

Residential moving, commercial moving, Full-Service Packing, partial packing, Fragile Only Packing, packing tips, moving tips, inexpensive box referrals, truck size consultations, custom crating, moving blankets, Free Stretch- Wrapping of Furniture; Doorway & Floor Protection

We are here to help, if you don't see something you need please call to see if we can accommodate you.

25$