Austin Chase Inspector

Founded 1995 • With Angi since January 2010

4.3

3319 Julliard Dr A

Sacramento, CA 95826

We are a full service inspection co. From new and used home inspections to any type of commercial or multi family inspection. W also specialize in moisture intrusion, mold, site drainage and ventilation inspection, correction, air quality testing. and expert-wittness consulting, when needed.

06/16/2015

robert T.

Austin also does mold inspections. We hired him because he said he would point out many building issues too. We were renting a house and noticed some black mold. Austin came over and found a ton of hidden mold, that the house was infested with termites (we had no idea), the roof was repaired horrible by our slumlord. He found numerous code violations, and the lab results showed mold count levels that were way high. Because of his report we broke the lease and abandoned the house. Extremely diligent, highly recommended!

Description of Work
A mold inspection and a partial building inspection.

11/02/2013

David S.

Austin performed an extremely thorough and detailed inspection. I was able to walk with him and ask as many questions as I wanted. Austin is extremely knowledgeable; there was no part of the home he could not explain to me, and that included a really fancy HVAC system. After a couple days, we got our very detailed inspection report, with a summary at the beginning, and photos of the things he found that may need attention, either by the seller, or by us in the future. Not only was this a good inspection, it was a good overview and introduction to the features and maintenance of our future home, better than any builder walk-through I've ever had.

Description of Work
Austin provided a home inspection for a single-family home we are in escrow to purchase.

06/06/2012

Amber R.

It went well.

Description of Work
Austin did my second home inspection 3 business days after I called. He arrived on time with ladder in hand. His prices are more than most but his experience and gadgets are worth it. Austin is a shoot from the hip type of person and I look forward to using him again.

01/27/2010

RYAN F.

Initially it went fine. One thing Austin showed us was a home issue that he said was an easy fix by buying a product at the hardware store. Also, call him if there are any issues or we want some work done. Once we moved in, we had a specialist friend look at the issues and say "no, the whole thing would have to be replaced". Other specialists said the same thing. So, a job that Austin told us would be minimal costs, will now cost us $1,000's. I called Austin at least 4-5 times to discuss this and left messages. He never answered and never called back. Now, we will be spending thousands more than we should have.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Miguel's Quality Concrete Services

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business, we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today! Over 13 years of experience! Ask about discounts for military and senior citizens!

Davis Landscaping and Gardening

Hello, my name is Joshua Davis. I am the owner of Davis Landscaping and Gardening. I have been in Business since February of 2017. My business offers a wide range of services. I am licensed by the city of Stockton, and I am insured and bonded as well. My company and I are professional, understanding, punctual, and friendly. I also offer good and reasonable pricing. My business is offers full services for your yard needs. My services are as follows: 1. Design of landscape. 2. Soft and hard lanscaping of backyards and front yards. 3. Install of sprinkler systems, and drip systems. 4. Repair of broken pipes and or sprinklers. 5. Yard maintenance weekly, and bi-weekly, billed on a monthly service. Yard maintenance includes mowing, edging, and blowing of all property. Trimming of all bushes and small trees. Fertilization of grass every 3 months or as needed. Spraying of weed killer as needed and pulling of weeds. I aslo clean up any leaves that fall from trees in the fall. 6. I also aerate lawns once a year at additional cost if you want this service. 7. I am able to lay sod and or seed gound if needed. And if you just need a clean up done, my business can handle those jobs too.

2022 Super Service Award

Pittman Painting Solutions Inc.

**Call us today for a FREE ESTIMATE!** With over 20 years of experience, rest assured that Pittman Painting Solutions will be the only Painting Contractor you want to work with for your current or future jobs. Our attention to detail, professional customer service, and overall quality craftsmanship will turn your home or business into a fresh, exciting space for you to relax after a long day, or show off to your clients. We offer Interior or Exterior Painting for Commercial or Residential services, so no job is too big or too small! Call us today, we'd love to talk to you about your project!

We are not a contractor. We do however partner with Bristol Const. of Sacremento any items our clients request an estimate for. Together we have performed several million dollars worth of both home inspection, and mold inspection related projects. Also complete remodelling projects in the 6 figure range, unrelated to inspection report recommendations. As collegues, Bristol and I aspire to be the only number one should call for home related maintenance, repairs, remodel, or defect correction.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Austin Chase Inspector

How is Austin Chase Inspector overall rated?

Austin Chase Inspector is currently rated 4.3 overall out of 5.

What days are Austin Chase Inspector open?

Austin Chase Inspector is open:

Sunday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

What payment options does Austin Chase Inspector provide

Austin Chase Inspector accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does Austin Chase Inspector offer free estimates?

Ask Austin Chase Inspector for details on free project estimates.

Does Austin Chase Inspector offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Austin Chase Inspector offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Austin Chase Inspector offer emergency services?

Yes, Austin Chase Inspector offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Austin Chase Inspector?

Yes, Austin Chase Inspector offers warranties.

What services does Austin Chase Inspector offer?

Austin Chase Inspector offers the following services: Pre sale inspections with 20-30 page digital reports with color photos and suggested remedies for all defects detected. We solve any problem associated with water, such as grading-drainage, site drainage system installs, fan systems, exterior envelope Infrared camera inspections to detect building leakage, fiber optic camera inspection to see behind wall coverings, We also partner with Bristol Construction of Sacramento to refer or perform any recommended work recommended.

Are there any services Austin Chase Inspector does not offer?