MORALES EXTERMINATING CO

Rosemead, CA 91770

Professional Termite Control...

10/12/2018

Nancy N.

They are very professional, they came once a year to check if there are signs of termites.

Description of Work
They took care of termites on my house.

06/28/2017

Dexter T.

Everything went well. They returned my call, came out and did the inspection at the time that was arranged. Pointed the problem areas and gave an estimate of cost. Decided to tent the house. Procedures were explained and dates arranged. Overall I was happy with the experience.

Description of Work
Tent whole house for dry wood termites.

04/26/2017

Rachel C.

They assured me that the chemicals were safe and explained everything thoroughly. They also spot sprayed and were in and out very quickly. They were right on time and were a really great crew to work with!

Description of Work
Morales fumigated my home.

01/24/2017

Marvin M.

I was renovating my 6 unit apartment building and during the renovation it revealed a lot of termite damage. I did not see any active termites but decided to have the building tented. Robert gave me a very good price because I have a yearly contract with them. All the damage was done before contracting with them. Very flexible with scheduling and all the info I needed. Cleaned up well afterwards. Thanks again.

Description of Work
Termite inspection and tent building.

12/14/2015

Costas P.

Robert Morales performed my Escrow Termite Inspection for a property I'm buying. He was extremely thorough in his inspection, produced a report in a timely fashion, as we had a very quick turn around on our inspection contingencies 10 days. The seller agreed to pay for the Section 1 findings that he highlighted in this report. Saving us a substantial amount of money going forwards. He is going to be the one that completes the work based on this estimate, I will update my review once that work has been completed. Up until now I am extremely satisfied with his work!!

Description of Work
Escrow Termite Inspection

08/17/2015

Alex C.

They were responsive on initial phone call. Great communication. Excellent customer service all around. Reasonable price. Set up tent on house and cleaned up garden/patio very well after tear down of tent. Very pleased, recommend them.

Description of Work
Spot treated for subterranean terminates then tented a small guest house.

07/28/2015

Megan P.

The inspector came right on time for appointment, did a thorough inspection of house and garage and crawl space under house, marked areas of concern even beyond termite damage -- found dryrot and plumbing leak that we hadn't found yet. And then found no evidence of termites and didn't charge anything. I had one previous termite inspection with a different company and hadn't really trusted them when they said they found some evidence of termites but wanted to charge me $2,000. As for Morales -- Amazing service - extremely honest, super impressed.

Description of Work
Termite inspection

Category pest control,home inspection

03/21/2015

Laura B.

UPDATE: May 27, 2015, Morales Exterminating returned and addressed my concerns. I am very pleased. On May 14, 2014, Morales Exterminating Co., Inc. (License #PR5232) arrived in timely manner and completed local treatment for dry wood and sub terrain termites. Everything went well. Mr. Morales guaranteed that for one (1) year if evidence of termites appeared in the areas treated he would come and reapply treatment. Appointment was made in February 2015 and the evidence was left as requested. Mr. Morales failed to keep the appointment and I have not heard from him unto this date March 21, 2015. True evidence of character regarding one?s work guarantees is when it is fulfilled ? not just lip service. Update will be posted.

Description of Work
Treatment for dry wood termites

12/23/2014

Sandra S.

Arrived on time. Thorough inspection and service. Crew that came to do the work noticed additional termites in the garage and took care of them also.

Description of Work
Took care of termite issues under my home and in my garage.

07/18/2014

Na .

After getting other quotes for the treatment of termites, I chose Morales because their initial inspection was more complete, everything was explained to me, more options were offered, and the price was comparable to other quotes. The work was done on time and the professional and courteous crew also treated my attic area, which was not in the original offer, but done as an extra precaution. I especially commend David Owens, the initial inspector. The whole experience, from the careful first inspection to the completed job, was a pleasant surprise. I would use this company for any future pest problem I might have and certainly recommend it highly to others.

Description of Work
Spot treated home for termite infestation.

Outlast Homes

Top Dog Certified Home Inspections

My name is Jerry Jones and I am a Certified InterNACHI Home Inspector and Certified IAC2 Mold & Allergen Inspector. Jerry Jones | Cert. #nachi19112109 Jerry Jones | Cert. #IAC2-13-4705 Allow me to lend you my lifelong experience, comprehensive training and unyielding code of ethics to help you and your family have peace of mind with the biggest and most important purchase of your lifetime. You will have an unbiased and straight forward home inspection done by a Trained & Certified Home Inspector delivered to you, in less than 24 hours of the inspection. Be Confident In Your Property Transaction, Use a Certified InterNACHI Home Inspector

Surf City Termite & Pest Control

"My core value is to offer the highest level of customer service to my clients, they need a pest professional they can trust and who is there every step of the way." - Gabriela Terrazas Family Owned & Operated, We do all our own work (no subcontracting). Payment is due on completion of work, Financing plan may be available on certain jobs. Additional Location: 10868 Drury Ln, Lynwood, CA 90262

Offers by Surf City Termite & Pest Control on Angi

TERMITE INSPECTIONS, TREATMENTS, FUMIGATION, WOOD REPAIRS AND ANNUAL CONTROL SERVICES.

Mold Remediation