Custom Exteriors Inc

Founded 1997 • With Angi since December 2005

Call today and schedule an appointment! Custom Exteriors has been making homes beautiful for over 23 years. We offer free estimates on complete whole-house Anlin and Marvin window installations, put in new Therma-Tru exterior doors, and install James Hardie siding. Our team of licensed, certified master installers are proud of the work they do, and our customers always enjoy high-quality products, exceptional service, and fair prices. At Custom Exteriors, we always stand behind our work and have done so on over 18,000 jobs. We look forward to working on your project soon! **We only do whole home projects. We do not do repairs or interior doors. We only install what we sell....

Sierra Soft Wash

Sierra Soft Wash

Soft washing is a cleaning method using low pressure and specialized solutions to safely remove mildew, bacteria, algae and other organic stains from roofs and building exteriors.

02/19/2020

He did a fantastic job, it was amazing and very impressive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did windows in 2 of my houses.

02/19/2020

It went well. It's a large process. Where I live they have to take out the stucco so it took several days but they were great. They came everyday and the job went fast. Usually when you see new stucco patches it looks bad, but they blended it in perfectly! Top notch company. Very impressed. The city inspector asked who did the job and I said Custom Exteriors and he said "Yeah, they do great work!"

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new dual pane windows and sliders in my condo

CATEGORY replacement windows,doors

02/18/2020

It was great and it was better than I expected. They were always on time and they did a very good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in some double pane windows in my house.

02/18/2020

Great. The look better than expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows

02/11/2020

They are excellent. They are a wonderful company to work with. All their team members are very talented. They go out of their way to help me that I couldn't get the help I needed from various contractors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed all my windows and doors. Sliding glass doors and doors. Installed new siding on my entire house.

CATEGORY siding,replacement windows,doors

We offer the sale and/or installation of James Hardie Siding, Anlin and Marvin Windows, and Therma-Tru Doors.

We do NOT repair windows, screens, or glass. We do NOT install interior doors.

Visa, MasterCard, Check