T&T Demolition & Concrete

Founded 1980

Specializing in demo and concrete! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Concrete and pebbles

mudjacking

2020
Demo and replace concrete
View project

concrete repair (5)concrete driveways (3)stamped concrete (2)lawn & landscaping (2)hardscaping (1)plumbers (1)handyman (1)
Melinda S.
01/29/2023
Noah and his team were professional and efficient. We have the concrete redundant our garage as well as some concrete poured in our backyard and side yard. We also had the garage insulated and new drywall put in with a fresh cut of paint. I especially appreciated their attention to keeping their area clean as we've had a lot of work previously done to the home and didn't want dirt or concrete on other areas of our home. Noah's also a very friendly guy and easy to talk to. Any issues that we had were addressed quickly and appropriately. We're definitely planning on reaching out to him for future projects. Thank you!!
Description of Work
Remodeling - General
concrete repair, remodeling, hardscaping
Kris C.
12/26/2022
Well, Noah responded and was here at exactly the time we agreed on. He took a look at the area where I wanted the concrete poured, quoted me a price and then went on to explain in detail how I could do the job myself for 1/4 the cost. I appreciated his honesty and expert opinion and took his advice ! He’s a great guy, to the point where my wife and I invited him to stop by any time. So now I have a home project that I look actually forward to doing, and learning. But if things go sideways, I’ll definitely call this company again. So thank you for the honesty and advice. I wish all contractors and companies were as reliable. Sincerely, Kris A. Cummings (USMC) Semper Fi !
Description of Work
Concrete Pouring and Repair
concrete repair
Raushaun B.
12/08/2022
The team of guys was fast efficient and what I liked most of all they cleaned up better than expected! I would definitely recommend T&T.
Description of Work
Concrete
concrete repair, concrete driveways
$7,500

Thank you.
Mike Y.
12/08/2022
Excellent work would recommend

Review for T&T Demolition & Concrete	 - 1076 Laguna St, Perris, CA - 39967210
Description of Work
Backyard concrete
concrete repair
$4,000

Thank you.
Rick R.
05/28/2021
Excellent communication Noah was s great help and very knowledgeable.
Description of Work
Landscape and concrete
concrete driveways, landscaping
Jasper K.
05/14/2021
Noah was extremely responsive and very professional, he was more than willing to help out and change things as we began navigating through the concept designs. He was prompt and completed the work in an expedited manner without losing quality. Would definitely hire again.
Description of Work
Decorative Concrete
stamped concrete

Antione L.
05/10/2021
T&T was professional, prompt and the work is top notch. I have had a lot of work done on my home and their professionalism and their work stands out above the rest. T&T has my business from now on. All my home projects will go to them.

Review for T&T Demolition & Concrete	 - 1076 Laguna St, Perris, CA - 39326409
Description of Work
flooring
remodeling
$10,000

christina A.
05/06/2021
It went great I couldn’t be happier. It was above and beyond what I was expecting.
Description of Work
concrete
Category
concrete repair, concrete driveways, handyman service, landscaping, plumbing, stamped concrete

Phone

MasterCard
    American Express
    Discover
    PayPal
    We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.