studyBuddyJ.com

Founded 1990 • With Angi since June 2017

Palo Alto, CA 94306

Online Learning Helper: from F to A in 1 week (6 hours). Middle/ high school/college Algebra, Geometry, Calculus, Physics, and Chemistry lessons. A Stanford University Ph.D. serving as an online, expert math & science teacher. Making distance learning work for your child, since 2012. @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Website: www.StudyBuddyJ.com @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Goal: protect your child's future @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ How: help your child rise to No. 1 in math class and get into a top college. @@@@@@@@@@"From F to A in 1 week (6 hours)" @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ By: getting special online Algebra, Geometry, Calculus, Chemistry, and Physics lessons. @@@@@@Provided by a Stanford University Ph.D. @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Experience: started in 1990 at Stanford University Center for Teaching & Learning. @@@@@@@@@@ Online since 2012. @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Next Steps: help your child rescue this school year, by getting live Algebra, Geometry, Calculus, Physics, Chemistry tutorials from StudyBuddyJ.com. Call to set up an appointment. @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ COUPON: StudyBuddyJ50 (enter this coupon for 50% discount) @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Serving the entire United States. This is the tutorial service used for their own children by teachers, assistant principals, and educational psychologists from East Coast to West Coast. @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Tutoring since 1990, when started at Stanford University Center for Teaching and Learning as well as Stanford University School of Engineering. @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ READ RECENT REVIEWS AT ANGIE'S LIST @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@...

01/18/2022

Christopher C.

Very helpful! Our 8th grade daughter is a good student but was struggling with algebra. J provided a disciplined approach that helped her turn it around. Instead of failing, she's now top of the class! Thanks, J!

Description of Work
Math Tutoring

01/18/2022

Gordon S.

My son who is a senior in high school in San Mateo. In late October my son started struggling with pre calculus . We contacted J who worked with him a couple times per week. By December my son was able to improve his grade and pass his final exam. J gave my son the help he needed to understand the subject and the confidence to pass his final. I highly recommend J as a tutor to any high school or college student needing assistance in mathematics.

Description of Work
Tutoring for high school pre calculus

01/16/2022

Ravi K.

Mr. J has been tutoring my son for university math courses for the last 3+ years - Calculus, Linear Algebra, Vector Calculus, Differential Equations, etc. and physics as well. His academic credentials are enviable. He adopts a wholesome approach to tutoring, not just focusing on the academic material at hand, but also by analyzing the learning style of the student. He also works together with the parents to provide feedback as well as to finetune his teaching approach toward the student.

Description of Work
College Math Courses Tutoring

01/08/2022

Biyi L.

My son is the first year in high school with the higher expectation in cupertino school district. He failed his biology , and other subjects are very low score . I found this tutor on line because I really wanted to help him to get a little bit improvement. I am very grateful to have this teacher. He is not only patient, but also takes good care of his emotions in addition to helping him with his learning difficulties. When necessary, he will give him maximum help and spiritual support to take care of his study, This is not what tutors I have met before, so I am very grateful for his help, I would also like to share my experience with you. If your child's adolescence is accompanied by school weariness, and you have no better way, you might as well try him.

Description of Work
Get better grade

01/05/2022

J C.

We initially engaged J to tutor our younger son in high school physics and liked his approach. So we asked J to also tutor our older son who is a freshman engineering major at one of the UCs in calculus. Most tutors, from our experience, focus on the immediate problem at hand, that is, solving difficult problems that the student is stuck on, without stepping back to integrate an understanding of the fundamental concepts. J's approach is different. He teaches students to integrate fundamental concepts and elements so that they can recognize a general pattern that can be used for solving any problem that come up in a certain topic. We have tried many tutors and found J's systematic approach to helping students learn difficult subjects most unique and effective. Our son said that he would not have survived calculus 2 without J's help. J is very patient and understanding. He also provides timely and useful feedback to parents. We are very pleased with J's services and have engaged him to tutor chemistry for the next quarter also.

Description of Work
College-level Calculus Tutoring

01/01/2022

Manya S.

J’s student-driven teaching method has helped me improve my approach to solving word problems. By working out the problems orally and step by step with J, I am able to use his tips to solve problems more efficiently, preparing me for tests. He has also helped me understand the fundamentals of Calculus, which helped me connect to everything I was learning.

Description of Work
AP Calculus AB Review

10/19/2021

J C.

J is amazing. He is tutoring both my sons--a high school junior in physics and a college freshman in calculus. J is not only thoroughly adept in these subjects, but is also able to coach my sons in a way that makes complex concepts clear and easier-to-understand. He has a unique approach, emphasizing systematic thinking, verbalizing problem solving and taking notes to internalize new material. My high school son was having difficulties understanding his physics teacher and was not doing well in tests. After one session with J, he scored a 9.5/10 in his exam the next day. We have had a couple of sessions with J so far and he has been very effective. We look forward to working with him longer term and would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Tutoring for high school physics and college calculus

10/04/2021

Rekha G.

My son takes regular coaching with J and it's been a great learning for him. Our goal was for him to do next level of Math by the time he starts his high school which we accomplished under J's guidance and coaching. He helped my son to learn Math in a disciplined manner and also taught him to connect the topics in a way to establish deeper understanding thus improve his retention power. I am pleased with my son's progress so far and now they will be working towards further enforcing of high school learning and help him take AP Cal AB in Sophomore year. That's something my son wants to do but he needs a highly skilled tutor to keep him focused through this path which I am very confident J will help us with it. I highly recommend J's tutoring to all those kids who wants to achieve high standards of learning and wants to target good list of colleges to join.

Description of Work
Math Tutoring & Coaching

04/04/2021

rajesh R.

A father in Union City, CA: As is common with many high school aged boys, my son had a challenging time with high school algebra, geometry and calculus. In fact, Math was a topic my son was afraid of and allergic to. I was referred to StudyBuddyJ during this time. We did 2-3 Skype sessions a week for a couple of years. We supplemented that with J's pre-recorded AlgebraJR video tutorials. Slowly and steadily, J worked with my son on the fundamentals thereby increasing his skills and confidence. More importantly, Math and all the subjects that need a quantitative foundation became comfortable and even interesting. My son is (at present) a year away from graduating with a computer science degree from one of the top 20 engineering schools in the country. We owe that amazing transformation to the steady hand with which J helped my son. J is patient, understands the psyche of a teenage high schooler and attacks subjects with the view to instilling the fundamentals that will carry the student forward for a lifetime. Thank you J...

Description of Work
Personalized online high school math tutoring

04/01/2021

Frances H.

J was attentive. J was able to clarify concepts in Algebra. J explained and modeled lessons. J also provided additional content and resources for independent practice outside his personal tutoring times. A person can tell J is passionate about sharing a love and understanding for the subjects he teaches. I strongly recommend his instruction for all you young adults as well as senates adults trying to brush up on skills as well.

Description of Work
Tutoring - Math Algebra 1 and 2

Flores Electric

Flores Electric is a family run electrical company focused on delivering quality service at an affordable price. We specialize in panel upgrade, lighting, repair work as well as installs. We've been in business since 2018 and have over 30 years of combine experience working in Santa Clara county and surrounding areas.

Offers by Flores Electric on Angi
    I.T GUY NOW

I.T GUY NOW is devoted to help it's clientele with the best experience of customer service and support for all their IT support, IT consulting, Network Support, and Computer Repair requirements. Our team has helped diverse industries in San Diego and surroundings.

Lopes IT Inc

With years of experience in the technology and IT consulting industry, there is no job that Lopes IT Consulting & Services can't handle. Whether you want to bring your home into the future with a full home automation system, or build the perfect home theater, Lopes IT Consulting & Services will make sure it gets done right, the first time!

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    Tutoring
    Internet Service
    PayPal

Distance Learning Facilitator Tutoring to transform from F to A in 1 week (6 hours). Online tutoring for ages 12 and above. Live sessions in Physics, Chemistry, Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2, Trigonometry, Pre-Calculus, AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, College Calculus 1, College Calculus 2. Pre-recorded video sessions in high school Algebra 1, Geometry, and Algebra 2.