Patio Warehouse Inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since August 2009

211 W Katella Ave Suite H

Orange, CA 92867

Started in 2005, Patio Warehouse specializes in aluminum patio covers & sunrooms. We install Elitewood patio covers, Alumawood patio covers, Apollo opening louvered patio covers, patio enclosures, sunrooms, and the new LifeRoom patio cover. Visit our showroom in Orange, CA. ...

04/20/2017

Mark S.

Depending on how the project turns out, I will use them again.

Description of Work
They gave us an estimate. The work in is progress.

11/15/2016

Colleen V.

I found Patio Warehouse on AngiesList and Yelp and decided to go with them based on all of the good reviews. I am happy to write another good review for them. Our project ended up being much more difficult than originally anticipated, but the people at Patio Warehouse worked hard to get everything done - even when it required a lot of extra work on their part. They went above and beyond to make us happy. Compared to a lot of projects they do, ours was pretty small and we really appreciated their time, effort and commitment to our project. I'm sure many other companies would have pulled out after the first speed bump (and there were many), but they did not and they never treated us as if we were an inconvenience (even though we definitely were!). I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
We put a patio cover in our backyard.

Category electrician,ceiling fans,stamped concrete,patios

07/15/2016

Jeff T.

Overall the final product looks great and excellent work. Very happy with it. Owner Jarod was very helpful, direct, honest, quick and straightforward with his recommendations understanding our budget range and our relatively simple project. Fernando and his team also excellent. Appreciate their hard work over 1.5 days. Only thing for future consideration/improvement is clearer communication via e-mail or text in terms of the installation date and arrival times. But overall great company and appreciate it.

Description of Work
Dispose of old wood patio and add new lattice aluminum patio in backyard.

Category lighting,patios

04/19/2016

Ellen I.

Did not use. The above approximate cost of service is just a ballpark figure since I did not receive an estimate from this company.

Description of Work
Over two weeks ago, I called to schedule an estimate for a new patio, concrete or pavers to replace all existing cement (the area is approximately 2,600 square feet) and the possibility of a sunroom. I was told that the earliest available appointment would be 4/19/16. We set an appointment for that date. This morning (4/18/16), I emailed the company to confirm the appointment and received a return email stating that yes, someone would be at my house at 10:00 am on 4/19/16 for my free design consultation. At approximately 4:30 pm today, I received a call from "Jeff" stating that they are no longer taking new jobs and my appointment for tomorrow would be cancelled. While I understand that they are busy and that is a good thing for them, the reason for my low ratings are because they cancelled at the 11th hour. In my opinion, this is not a good way to do business, nor is it a good reflection of their company.

Category concrete repair,sunrooms,hardscaping,stamped concrete,patios

Hi [Member Name Removed], we are no longer accepting jobs outside of Orange County due to our high demand of installations in Orange Couunty. We apologize for the last minute cancellation. We hope you can find a local contractor in your area. If you need assistance finding a reputable contractor like Patio Warehouse please call me directly at 714-771-6400 and I can give you some referrals in the LA area.

03/26/2016

Paul B.

They were here August of 2015. It cost $13000. They were very quick on the demolition but there were a few quirks in the process but they did a good job. I thought it came out really well. I thought they were all good, pretty good guys.

Description of Work
They installed a patio cover with lighting, heating and ceiling fan for us.

Category electrician,lighting,patios

03/14/2016

ANDREA L.

I love how responsive and communicative as well as accommodating they are. The specialist is Paul, he's professional and punctual. He's very knowledgable and tries to suggest various of options enthusiastically. Even tho I'm not too into Salesmanship type personalities and humor/sarcasm, I can tell Paul is doing a good job. My experience w this company is a good one, the quote is much higher than I expected, but the owner messaged me to tell me about Hero program to help me manage the financial stress. It shows that they're running a good business and customer service is also great.

Description of Work
consultation

03/07/2016

Gregory T.

They came out and gave me an estimate on installing a Patio cover for me. I called another vender for another bid. They were more expensive. Patio World was able to give me a better price that would fit my budget. The quality of the materials was important to me, I didn't want something that looked cheap. The project specialist, Adrain was prompt courteous and very professional. They were ready to do the install but had to wait for me to do repairs and return from vacation to do the install. As soon as I was ready they did the install. It took Freddy and his crew a day to do the install. It was quick clean and neat. They met my expectations for quality and price. Would I use them again? yes

Description of Work
Installed a patio cover and fan

Category awnings,electrician,ceiling fans,sunrooms,patios

01/29/2016

Yasmin B.

On December 18, 2015, I paid the down payment ($1,000.00), in person, for my patio installation. At the time of payment, Laura stated that the installer, Mario, would be coming to my home, on December 21, 2015, to inspect the area where the patio will be installed; Mario did not show-up or call. On January 2, 2016, Mario called me at ~2:30 p.m., and asked me if I will be available at 3:45 p.m. for a same-day inspection; ?I said yes!? When Mario arrived at my home, he did the walk-through inspection of the area where my patio will be installed. He was a nice guy, who understood our needs, and he was very knowledge about the installation process. On this date, I paid my second payment, to Mario, of $6,000.00 (materials and walk-through fees). On January 4, I called Laura and asked her to email me a receipt for the $6,000.00 payment; on January 6, 2016, I received the receipt. On January 4, during my conversation with Laura, I asked her confirm the new date that my patio would be installed, she stated that she would contact Mario and ask him to call me to confirm a new date for my patio installation. Mario called me and stated that he would install my patio on January 11 through 12, 2016, providing it does not rain; it did rain. He stated that if it does rain, he would do the installation on January 15 and 16, 2016, but Mario was a no-show ? there was no call to let us know that he would not do the installation on the aforementioned dates. On January 15, I called Mario to learn the status of our patio installation; he said that he would arrive for installation on Monday, January 18, 2016, between 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. Mario and his team showed up, on this date, at ~9:45 a.m., and started our patio installation. Ultimately, Mario and his team did an excellent job on our patio. It looks great!

Description of Work
Built an aluminum patio cover.

07/21/2015

Wayne G.

We got three bids for the new patio cover and Patio Warehouse seemed the most reasonable. Not the cheapest, but we thought that they offered good value. We had a little problem with the permitting, as Irvine requires a permit for the replacement of a patio cover, even if other communities don't and that cost me an additional $350.00. Once the installation was scheduled everything went well. The workmen were scheduled at 8:00 AM and at 7:45 their truck drove up. When they started the demo of the old patio and the installation of the new patio, things when pretty quick. They hauled away the old patio and did an excellent job of cleaning up the area before they left. We have had the new patio up for nine months and it still looks good. We are happy with our decision.

Description of Work
Replaced an old wood patio cover with a new aluminum one.

06/29/2015

Luanne M.

The group was timely, professional and cleaned up everything. I would certainly recommend them

Description of Work
Put up 2 aluminum patios

Carroll Building Solutions

Our company invites you to experience prompt service and superior attention to detail. With over 12 years of experience our customer satisfaction is our top priority! We will earn your trust for a lifetime. We believe in making all clients repeat clients. You can be assured you're in good with our company working on your home improvement project. If you are looking for a contractor that follows business practices such as promptly returning phone calls, arriving on time for appointments and following through on promises then call our reputable company today.

Old Town Construction

Commercial and Residential Project Block wall, Brick & Paver work New Concrete Work, Demolition and Haul Away

Rick Jamison Painting

We are a family run company and have been in business since 1978. We do high quality work add a moderate price. What we guarantee is the quality of our work. We are not happy unless you're happy. We generate 80% of our business from referrals either from past clients or other trade professionals. A business that generates repeat business and referrals is a sign that they provide quality service. We service all Orange and Los Angeles county areas. Additional email - info@rickjamisonpainting.com.

Offers by Rick Jamison Painting on Angi

MasterCard, Check, Visa, Financing Available, American Express, Discover

Started in 2005, Patio Warehouse specializes in aluminum patio covers & sunrooms. We install Elitewood patio covers, Alumawood patio covers, Apollo opening louvered patio covers, patio enclosures, sunrooms, and the new LifeRoom patio cover with drop down shades, ambient lighting & cool mist system. Visit our showroom in Orange. Patio Warehouse also specializes in decorative concrete & concrete pavers for underneath your new patio cover or sunroom.

Please ask for details.