American Vision Windows

Founded 1999 • With Angi since June 2010

Founding owners, husband and wife team Bill and Kathleen, started out as ordinary customers, looking to upgrade their own home with replacement windows and replacement patio doors. Seeking an energy-saving window and door solution, they found a series of poor contractors and a need for an improved service that customers can rely on. Bill and Kathleen felt that they could do it better and they have been revolutionizing the home improvement industry one customer at a time for over 15 years. American Vision Window is now the number one window replacement company in California and Arizona, and service areas include Ventura County, Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Diego County, Greater San Jose Area, and Arizona....

L & S Garage Door Services

L & S Garage Door Services

Here at L&S Garage Door our intention is to provide quality work with honest pricing. We want L&S to thrive on word of mouth, positive feedback, and strong partnerships in the community. L&S Garage Door will always be a company with strong integrity and remarkable customer service.

04/08/2021

From the initial request for a quote, to deciding which products would be best for my house, to the exacting measurement to make sure things are just right. Don, Gabby, Julia, and Christian provide excellent service, punctuality, and responsiveness. American Vision Windows has a great team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Replacement

CATEGORY replacement windows

03/15/2021

This employee-vested company excels in customer care. Even though their price wasn’t the cheapest for my window replacement, I went with this company because I like their values and their vibe. And I have absolutely no regrets! Carlos and Eddie finished the install in short order today and my windows are gorgeous! I would definitely use this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Four Windows replaced in master bed/bath

CATEGORY contractors,replacement windows

02/13/2021

Just ordered the windows. Not installed yet. The company returned our request for a quote and met with us before any other companies even returned our calls. They have already been back for a final measurement

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace sliding glass door

CATEGORY replacement windows,doors

Thank you for your in-progress A rating! We can't wait to hear about your finished project! American Vision Windows greatly appreciates your business and thanks you for selecting us for your window replacement needs!

02/10/2021

It was a great experience. The 4 young men were professional and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All windows replaced

CATEGORY contractors,replacement windows

Thank you very much for the A rating! We are delighted to hear that you had a great experience with our crew! We will be sure to pass along the compliments to our crew. Thank you for choosing American Vision Windows in Orange County for your window and door replacement needs!

12/03/2020

Excellent service. Don and Christian were prompt, courteous and extremely knowledgable in ALL aspects of window replacement and installation. Detail oriented! I am replacing all of the windows in my house and I would definitely recommend American Vision Windows. This is my second time using them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace windows

CATEGORY replacement windows,doors

Window Replacements, Entry Doors, Sliding & French Doors, Retro Fit & Nail Fit Windows, Bay Windows, Patio Doors, Bow Windows, and Garden Windows

Broken Glass Window Glass Repair Glass Repair Window Treatments Window Coverings

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available