Zuta Appliance Repair

California: General
07/31/2022

2473 Alida St

Oakland, CA 94602

Please call for more details.

With over 10 years experience serving the Bay area, Zuta Appliance Repair prides itself on providing friendly, honest, and dependable appliance repair service. Family owned and operated, Zuta is committed to excellence in every aspect of the business and customer experience. We strive to put a smile on your face by making sure you have appliances that you can rely on. There is no job too big or too small for our team. Please call today and let us put my experience to work!...

appliance repair (23)

10/22/2020

Good job repairing the dishwasher. However, a cable to garbage disposal was knocked loose. Didn’t show up the next day, but fixed it the following day.

Description of Work
Dishwasher repair

Work Completed On 10/22/2020

10/13/2020

Otavio was very pleasant and did very nice work

Description of Work
Wolf oven repair

Work Completed On 10/13/2020

10/13/2020

Excellent, quick service. Otavio was very knowledgeable, informative and professional. Had the part I needed and was able fix it on the spot. Really great service, I'll call on them again.

Description of Work
Oven wasnt working. Turned out I needed a new igniter.

Work Completed On 10/13/2020

10/01/2020

Well done. Good communication and were punctual

Description of Work
Repair of stove top burners

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

07/29/2020

Repair person came to evaluate the problem. Very knowledgable and honest. Stated the repair would be more than a new machine.

Description of Work
Washing machine repair

Work Completed On 07/21/2020

thank you [Member Name Removed] for your feedback!

06/29/2020

The office responded immediately to my email asking for information. They sent Otavio out who was polite, professional, and carefully COVID-19 safe. He diagnosed the problems and returned in less than a week to install a new icemaker and water valve. The price was acceptable, and the invoice itemized each item, which I appreciated. So far, so good - we have ice!

Description of Work
The icemaker on my Kenmore refrigerator stopped working. It had already been replaced once less than two years after I got the refrigerator.

Work Completed On 06/27/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the great review!

05/28/2020

Otavio was great—he even wore a mask and gloves to comply with regulations regarding the Covid-19 pandemic

Description of Work
Dryer repair

Work Completed On 05/15/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your feedback. It means a lot to us!

05/27/2020

Alex, the service technician was great. he explained and showed me the problem of the blocked frozen lines. told me what needed to be done and quoted a price. Initially I was a little disappointed since my call was directly forwarded to Zuta from Berkeley Appliance Repair without my knowledge. I questioned whether the 5* reviews were theirs or for BAP. They reassured me that they were getting all ...

Description of Work
freezer non functioning and refrigerator underperforming

Work Completed On 05/27/2020

04/29/2020

Very good. He quickly identified the problem, ordered the part and returned to replace the part in a timely fashion.

Description of Work
Fix oven controller

Work Completed On 04/28/2020

04/26/2020

My washer/dryer had too much damage. The repair technician told me that while he could fix it, the final cost would likely be greater than purchasing a new unit. I appreciate his honesty and would rely on his opinion in the future.

Description of Work
Washer/dryer repair.

Work Completed On 04/13/2020

Repairing all type of appliances and all brands

not installing hoods