Barak Lock & Security

California: Contractors
08/31/2022

7361 Ethel Ave. #10

North Hollywood, CA 91605

Friendly, reliable full-service security firm and locksmith that has been serving Los Angeles area residents and businesses since 2003....

locksmith (54)door installation (7)

09/11/2020

very professional and quick. The price was good. I definitely will call again if needed.

Description of Work
Replacing the lock to entrance door

09/11/2020

I called Barak Lock when the heat wave made my locks hard to use and I also wanted to upgrade my lock in the front door to keyless entry Barak showed up on time and explain me the opinion I have and quickly adjust the rest of the lock I’m very happy with his service and will definitely hire him again

Description of Work
Locks maintenance and add keypad lock

09/11/2020

I wanted to upgrade my locks on my business due to the riots and just to be more secure , I discovered that medeco locks are the best and Barak lock and security is an authorized medeco dealer !! Barak gave me all the options to upgrade my locks the best way possible and gave me more than fair price with unreal genuine friendly and professional service , I couldn’t be happier with Barak’s work and...

Description of Work
Locks change

10/10/2019

I can't give this company a true review because they sent another company in their place.

Description of Work
Repair deadbolt lock

Work Completed On 10/10/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], I apologize I was not free to be the one service you when you needed help, I was overbooked and will Be Very Happy to Give you a Free Service Call Visit just to allow me to correct the impression of Barak Lock Service and to allow me to build our communication and service relation. please feel free to call me and I will be happy to set a free visit time on your convenienc...

08/22/2018

Response was fast. Rekeyed all the locks and cleared the garage door codes. Price was reasonable. I would here this person for any lock services I will need in the future.

Description of Work
Rekey all the locks

Work Completed On 06/22/2018

Hi Phillip, Thank you for your kind words. Thank you, Barak

04/11/2018

All work was done as promised. He even removed some doors to re-align before he installed the lock. He puts all his effort into the job he does. He is extremely personable and i was impressed with his work ethic.

Description of Work
three dead bolts installed and 9 locks re-keyed

Category doors

Work Completed On 04/11/2018

04/06/2018

Very professional installation. Barak provided options (over existing deadbolt) or new lock area and recommendation. Pricing was given up front and agreed to. Performed as requested. He was knowledgeable and experienced with the installation. Also, helped with door adjustments to make it close much better. Was a great experience.

Description of Work
Nest Yale Lock Installation

Work Completed On 04/06/2018

09/02/2017

Very well. Barak Lock has been our locksmith for several years. Their company is professional and courteous.

Description of Work
Rekeying a large facility.

Work Completed On 08/27/2017

04/03/2017

Very Professional, thorough, and courteous. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Medecco lock re key

Work Completed On 04/03/2017

01/19/2017

I could not be happier with Barak Lock and Security. I called many locksmith companies in my area and all were overpriced, abrupt and rude over the phone. Finally, I went to Angie’s List and Barak was so highly rated, I thought I would give them a call. Barak answered the phone; he was so kind, explained the kind of service he thought I would need, his price was more than fair (actually, best in t...

Description of Work
I needed 3 locks rekeyed.

Work Completed On 01/19/2017

Residential Locksmith, Commercial Locksmith, Cameras, Closed Circuit Television, Gates and Fences, Intercoms, Smart Access Systems

Alarm, Automotive