Lawnscaping DL

07/31/2022

3836 Wrigley Circle

NORTH HIGHLANDS, CA 95660

lawn & landscaping
Retaining wall, drainage, irrigation system, planting, concrete, bark

Professional Lawn and Landscaping Services with a commitment to customer satisfaction are available through Lawnscaping DL. We offer a wide range of services including Artificial Grass Installation, Irrigation Repair and Installation, Concrete Services, Tree Trimming, Fencing, Yard Clean-up, Outdoor Kitchens, Landscaping Installations, and more! Give us a call today to schedule your free estimate. We pride ourselves on attention to detail and creating the landscape you have dreamed of! ...

lawn & landscaping

irrigation system (14)lawn & landscaping (14)lawn care (5)fence company (2)Nurseries (1)

11/09/2021

John P.

Landscaping DL was fantastic. The owner of the business, Daniel, was immediately able to schedule a time to come out to look at my system and prepare an estimate. Daniel listened to my concerns and then walked around with me surveying my irrigation system and recommending things that could be fixed and improved. Not only did he address my main concerns with the system, he also noticed a few leaks that were in need of repair. After providing me with an estimate, he was able to send someone out to complete the job within a few days. On the day of my appointment, a Landscaping DL employee named Jonathan arrived on time. Jonathan was incredibly friendly and skilled. In just a few hours, he completed a full tune-up of my sprinkler system, which included new drip lines, half a dozen new sprinkler heads, ten feet of trenching to install a new sprinkler head, and he repaired an underground leak. It was amazing. Once he was finished, Jonathan cleaned up everything. My system is now working great. Landscaping DL did an excellent job, and I plan to use them in the future for all of my landscaping needs.

Description of Work
Sprinkler System Tune-up and new drip lines

Work Completed On 11/08/2021

Review for Lawnscaping DL - 3836 Wrigley Circle, NORTH HIGHLANDS, CA - 39537248

11/08/2021

John P.

DL Landscaping was wonderful. I knew I had some issues with my old sprinkler system and asked this company to tune everything up for me. Daniel came out for an estimate and showed me the parts of my system that could be tuned up. He also gave me recommendations for minor upgrades that would improve my lawn. He quickly provided me with an estimate at a very reasonable price. When the time came for my scheduled repair appointment, Daniel's employee, Jonathan, arrived on time and completed the job in a few hours. Jonathan was friendly, skilled, and very respectful of my property. He did a fantastic job. In areas where trenching was required, Jonathan was careful to replace all of the dirt and grass. He also cleaned up and disposed of the old drip line. DL Landscaping provided excellent work, and I will be contacting them in the future whenever I encounter landscaping issues. I cannot recommend these guys enough!

Description of Work
Repairs to sprinklers, drip system, and leaking underground pipe

Work Completed On 11/08/2021

07/29/2021

william W.

I would highly recommend landscaping DL to anyone

Description of Work
irrigation, mulch, gravel, drainage, planting

Work Completed On 07/30/2021

02/18/2021

Michele O.

On time and complete cleanup. The crew got to work right away and they knew what they were doing. Recommend!

Description of Work
Clean up/ Irrigation/ landscape

Work Completed On 02/20/2021

02/10/2021

Joan H.

It was a pleasure working with Daniel and his crew. They were prompt, courteous and took care of all my needs. Would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
planting, Irrigation

Work Completed On 02/10/2021

01/19/2021

Phillip Z.

Everything went well, stayed on schedule, kept me apprised during rainy days when they would not be available. The pricing was also reasonable.

Description of Work
Fence/Concrete/Irrigation/Bark/Dirt

Category fencing,landscaping,irrigation systems

Work Completed On 01/19/2021

12/03/2020

wayne B.

There are not enough words to describe the level of superior service that Daniel and his team provided! Would absolutely hire them again very soon for more projects around the house Daniel is the man

Description of Work
synthetic Turft

Category landscaping,lawn service

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

10/31/2020

Debra E.

Excellent work with professional care towards homeowners property & very respectiful

Description of Work
Repair broken water sprinkler leaking, replace water main valves & 9 sprinkler valves & trimmed very tall queen palm tree frons with 3 bushels seeds

Category landscaping,lawn service

Work Completed On 10/27/2020

08/30/2020

Bill .

Outstanding overall performance and very professional. Price higher than other estimates. In this case I was hoary to pay it.

Description of Work
Replace timer, replace wiring and adjust drip system.

Category irrigation systems,greenhouses

Work Completed On 08/28/2020

07/22/2020

peggy J.

outstanding. I'd hire this company again in a heart beat. Wonderful customer service. They went over and above what they were to do. I highly reccomend this company

Description of Work
times and wiring

Work Completed On 07/14/2020

Residential Landscaping Services including Lawn and Yard Work, Landscape Bed Maintenance and Installation, Artificial Grass, Concrete, Pavers, Stone & Gravel, Tree Work, Fencing, Irrigation Repair and Installation, and much, much more!

ask for details