Lawnscaping DL

Founded 2011 • With Angi since June 2017

Professional Lawn and Landscaping Services with a commitment to customer satisfaction are available through Lawnscaping DL. We offer a wide range of services including Artificial Grass Installation, Irrigation Repair and Installation, Concrete Services, Tree Trimming, Fencing, Yard Clean-up,

2022 Super Service Award

Landscaping Project

lawn & landscaping

Retaining wall, drainage, irrigation system, planting, concrete, bark
View project

irrigation system (17)lawn & landscaping (16)lawn care (5)fence company (2)hardscaping (1)Nurseries (1)

11/11/2022

Brad G.

DL did a great job pouring a new concrete pathway for the front of our home and installing drip line in the front and backyard. Daniel had clear communication and kept us up to date with scheduling and arrival times throughout the job. We are more than happy with the quality of work and customer service from Daniel and his employees.

Description of Work
concrete and drip system

Category landscaping, irrigation systems, hardscaping

Work Completed On 11/12/2022

10/25/2022

Deana C.

They did a great job!!! Great communication throughout. Jonathan was knowledgeable and professional.

Description of Work
Irrigation

Work Completed On 10/25/2022

10/20/2022

Bob B.

It didn't. Apparently he couldn't do the job

Description of Work
install sprinker

Work Completed On 10/19/2022

03/23/2022

Tasha C.

Daniel and his crew were fantastic! Best estimate out of 4 companies, super fair pricing, really hard working, everything done on schedule and my large yard looks great!

Description of Work
Installed Soil, sod, fabric, bark and planted plants.

Work Completed On 03/07/2022

11/09/2021

John P.

Landscaping DL was fantastic. The owner of the business, Daniel, was immediately able to schedule a time to come out to look at my system and prepare an estimate. Daniel listened to my concerns and then walked around with me surveying my irrigation system and recommending things that could be fixed and improved. Not only did he address my main concerns with the system, he also noticed a few leaks that were in need of repair. After providing me with an estimate, he was able to send someone out to complete the job within a few days. On the day of my appointment, a Landscaping DL employee named Jonathan arrived on time. Jonathan was incredibly friendly and skilled. In just a few hours, he completed a full tune-up of my sprinkler system, which included new drip lines, half a dozen new sprinkler heads, ten feet of trenching to install a new sprinkler head, and he repaired an underground leak. It was amazing. Once he was finished, Jonathan cleaned up everything. My system is now working great. Landscaping DL did an excellent job, and I plan to use them in the future for all of my landscaping needs.

Description of Work
Sprinkler System Tune-up and new drip lines

Work Completed On 11/08/2021

Review for Lawnscaping DL - 3836 Wrigley Circle, NORTH HIGHLANDS, CA - 39537248

11/08/2021

John P.

DL Landscaping was wonderful. I knew I had some issues with my old sprinkler system and asked this company to tune everything up for me. Daniel came out for an estimate and showed me the parts of my system that could be tuned up. He also gave me recommendations for minor upgrades that would improve my lawn. He quickly provided me with an estimate at a very reasonable price. When the time came for my scheduled repair appointment, Daniel's employee, Jonathan, arrived on time and completed the job in a few hours. Jonathan was friendly, skilled, and very respectful of my property. He did a fantastic job. In areas where trenching was required, Jonathan was careful to replace all of the dirt and grass. He also cleaned up and disposed of the old drip line. DL Landscaping provided excellent work, and I will be contacting them in the future whenever I encounter landscaping issues. I cannot recommend these guys enough!

Description of Work
Repairs to sprinklers, drip system, and leaking underground pipe

Work Completed On 11/08/2021

07/29/2021

william W.

I would highly recommend landscaping DL to anyone

Description of Work
irrigation, mulch, gravel, drainage, planting

Work Completed On 07/30/2021

02/18/2021

Michele O.

On time and complete cleanup. The crew got to work right away and they knew what they were doing. Recommend!

Description of Work
Clean up/ Irrigation/ landscape

Work Completed On 02/20/2021

02/10/2021

Joan H.

It was a pleasure working with Daniel and his crew. They were prompt, courteous and took care of all my needs. Would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
planting, Irrigation

Work Completed On 02/10/2021

01/19/2021

Phillip Z.

Everything went well, stayed on schedule, kept me apprised during rainy days when they would not be available. The pricing was also reasonable.

Description of Work
Fence/Concrete/Irrigation/Bark/Dirt

Category fencing, landscaping, irrigation systems

Work Completed On 01/19/2021

12/03/2020

wayne B.

There are not enough words to describe the level of superior service that Daniel and his team provided! Would absolutely hire them again very soon for more projects around the house Daniel is the man

Description of Work
synthetic Turft

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

10/31/2020

Debra E.

Excellent work with professional care towards homeowners property & very respectiful

Description of Work
Repair broken water sprinkler leaking, replace water main valves & 9 sprinkler valves & trimmed very tall queen palm tree frons with 3 bushels seeds

Work Completed On 10/27/2020

08/30/2020

Bill H.

Outstanding overall performance and very professional. Price higher than other estimates. In this case I was hoary to pay it.

Description of Work
Replace timer, replace wiring and adjust drip system.

Category irrigation systems, greenhouses

Work Completed On 08/28/2020

07/22/2020

peggy J.

outstanding. I'd hire this company again in a heart beat. Wonderful customer service. They went over and above what they were to do. I highly reccomend this company

Description of Work
times and wiring

Work Completed On 07/14/2020

07/08/2020

John W.

Daniel was extremely knowledgable and answered my question, fixed the issue and didn't charge me. He is on my list of repeat providers. Thank You!

Description of Work
Problems controlling outside manual spigots

Work Completed On 07/08/2020

Heather R.

They did a great job. The sprinklers work great and the system they installed is pretty easy to use. Looking to use them on some other projects.

Description of Work
Lawn Irrigation

Work Completed On 06/23/2020

Car W.

The repair went smoothly. The gentlemen was early, assessed the situation and proceeded to do the repairs. He also did work within the framework of the estimate and more!

Description of Work
Sprinkler System Repair

Work Completed On 07/03/2020

Noreen S.

Great! They did a great job and were efficient and clean.

Description of Work
Sprinkler Repair

Work Completed On 07/17/2020

Kenneth H.

Landscaping DL crew replaced and installed broken sprinkler heads and valves. Drip irrigation line and sprinklers installed, irrigation lawn controller was also installed. We had examined the work completed by the crew and made adjustments where necessary. This was a great experience for us. I do recommend Landscaping DL.

Description of Work
Lawn Irrigation

Work Completed On 07/03/2020

03/23/2020

John S.

These guys were fantastic and professional. Daniel came out to review with me what I wanted to have done to my over-grown and out-of-control backyard, also offering his expert opinion and making sure he knew exactly what I envisioned. His 2-man crew came over the following week, and after reviewing again with myself and Daniel, turned my messy assortment of plants, bushes, overgrown vines and tree limbs into a nice and tidy, cleaned and well-pruned yard that I am very happy with. Amazing job!

Description of Work
Landscaping

Work Completed On 03/23/2020

12/17/2019

Marlon D.

Daniel was good to work with and very flexible for my schedule. His staff cleaned up after the job was complete. I would recommend Landscaping DL to my friends.

Description of Work
Installation of front and back sprinkler system

Category landscaping, irrigation systems

Work Completed On 12/13/2019

11/29/2019

Douglas B.

A1 job. Two men finished the job in under two days. My only concern was the estimated time for fhe work was twice that time. I thought maybe $ 4,500 was fine for a 4 day project but perhaps would be less for a 2 day job. Maybe next time.

Description of Work
landscapimg

Work Completed On 11/30/2019

10/02/2019

Joe R.

I have used D L Lawnscaping for two years now. They do a great job on my yard and when I have special requests the owner gets back to me in a timely manner. They are very dependable and responsive.

Description of Work
irrigation and Maintenance

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems

Work Completed On 10/02/2019