Certified-Environmental.com

Founded 2005 • With Angi since July 2009

Certified-Environmental is a family owned business established in 2005. Our focus is the indoor health of Residential and Commercial buildings. Government figures show that in the 1950s, 75% of the air we breathe was outdoor air. Today, 94% of the air we breathe is indoor air. Inspections include a visual inspection, moisture inspection, and TVOC (Total Volatile Organic Compounds) Metering of the entire structure. Home Buyers and Seller: Complete your real estate transaction with the knowledge that a thorough, professional evaluation has been performed on the property you're looking to buy or sell. Rely on Certified-Environmental to get the answers you need before you're left without recourse. CALL 650-515-1682 to schedule and appointment today!...

Jon R Crase Construction

Company has been in business since 1978 when Jon Crase started remodeling after stepping away from college. Jon Initially worked in the feild by himself until he felt the need to hire help, now some those same people have been with Jon for over 26 years. The company still does a lot of remodeling and also added restoration work back in 1980 where he is able to take a burned down home and turn it into something new and exciting for such a tragedy. Many restorations turn into a time to make changes and turn families back around to look forward to returning to their new home. It has certainly been a great business over the past 32 years now and what really is exciting these days is that we are now making new homes for our customer's children that are now old enough to own their own.

AAA Home Inspections

I have been in the Home Inspection business for more than 10 years. Prior to founding AAA Home Inspections, I spent 14 years as a remodeling and general contractor. Before that, I was in the Carpenter’s Union for 10 years. I spent 5 years as a residential carpenter and 5 years as a commercial carpenter. During that time, I did everything from commercial remodeling to tilt-ups and poured-in-place concrete, so you can rest assured that I have the training and knowledge needed to perform your home or commercial inspection. In fact, the reason I became a home inspector in the first place is because I watched so many others performing inspections that weren’t up to my standards. From the first of them to the last, I knew I could do a better job — and now, that’s exactly what I do. I have performed home inspections for luxury estates, apartments, mobile homes… you name it! I especially enjoy working with first-time home buyers because I know how emotionally and physically taxing purchasing a house can be, and I want them to be in the right hands. I often find that they will call me back years later if they decide to sell the property. I think this is because I take home inspections very seriously and genuinely care about the people I work with as well as the building in question. I show up early and walk the property, and I encourage all involved parties to accompany me during the inspection so that I can explain my findings as we go. I am as honest as they come — I will never sugarcoat a home inspection report, but I will explain any defects I have found with the tact and diplomacy you’d expect from a true professional.

Silicon Valley Air Experts

Since the heating, ventilation and air conditioning system is open and circulates air all the time, it is likely to accumulate dust and pollen and possibly fungi and bacteria as well. Rely on us, at Silicon Valley Air Experts to remove these harmful particles and to leave the surfaces spotless. Our company has long-term experience in the industry and is known for delivering optimal results in little time. In addition to cleaning all HVAC system components that get dusty and dirty, we can fix them as well. This is how we ensure high indoor air quality at all times.

Offers by Silicon Valley Air Experts on Angi

03/06/2020

Not good. Two people to do one persons job. Took less than an hour. Walked around with a hand held meter which was found out later to be on the wrong setting.

Description of Work
inspection for mold

Category home inspection,mold removal

12/23/2019

Richard is an amazing mold specialist who took care to thoroughly inspect my apartment ahead of my DoD sponsored move. He took care to ensure that my moving company received more than adequate proof and documentation that my belongings were free and clear of mold in an apartment complex that is highly susceptible to it, here in Monterey. I would highly recommend his services to those who require t...

Description of Work
Mold inspection and testing

Category home inspection,mold removal

10/10/2019

I have been doing business with Rich for a while. He is the best. Great service, on time, & reasonable. I highly recommend him & his team.

Description of Work
Pacific Grove Chamcer Of Commerce

Category home inspection,water damage restoration,mold removal

10/10/2019

We have known rich for over 30 years and he always does what he says he's going to..

Description of Work
developer

Category mold removal

10/09/2019

Rich is my go-to inspector when it comes to any environmental concerns. He is truly an expert in his field & I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
indoor air quality and mold testing

Category mold removal

Mold, Allergen, & TVOC Inspections & Testing.

Chemical Treatments.