Valley Pest Solutions

Founded 2012 • With Angi since June 2013

1112 N Main St #304

Manteca, CA 95336

Save BIG $$$ off initial service when you sign up for the Four Season service. Good for first time customers only. Not valid with other offers or promotions. One per household. Accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover and cash....

09/22/2017

andrea T.

Excellent we love thier service

Description of Work
I have regular pest service and am extremely happy with it.

04/07/2017

Jeffrey S.

great, set traps, clean cob webs and sprayed. Very nice to work with.

Description of Work
Traps set for rat in garage and sprayed around house

06/19/2014

Cynthia J.

The provider was on time with scheduled appointment and took time to carefully examine the building before treating for the ants inside and outside. We will be utilizing his service for maintenance.

Description of Work
Provided service for ants

10/21/2013

Steven H.

Terry came on time. He was professional and explained things in detail. He made 3 visits to our house and then 2 followup calls to see if there were any additional signs of rats. He gave us advice on how to avoid return visits. I think the price was reasonable. I'd definitely use this company again and highly recommend them to friends.

Description of Work
We suspected that we had rats in our attic. Valley Pest Solutions set traps to catch them. He came back a few days later and found that 3 were caught. He set more traps and caught 1 more. He sealed the opening were the rats were likely entering from.

Category pest control

I'm sorry (removed member name) I had responded to your Angie List rating last week and see that it did not post. I would like to thank you for the opportunity to take care of your situation but also for quickly wanting to do your part to removing the vines, I don't think I've ever had a customer respond so quickly to my recommendations. I also wish to thank you for taking the time for writing your review/comments here on Angie's List and YELP. Again thank you.

10/10/2013

Cheryl W.

Terry is always very thorough when he comes out to service our home for pest control. He sprays environmentally friendly chemicals, he knocks down all the spider webs from the outside windows, he always cleans and re-fills the dogs water container outside. He has taken care of all of pesky spiders and creepy crawlies that were outside our home. We have been using Terry for about eight months now. He is professional, friendly, and always on-time. We like his service so well that when my daughter moved into a rental house, we had him spray inside and out to get rid of the spiders and roaches that were there. We are having him continue to service her house as well as our own. I am confident now that my grandchildren can play in our backyards and not have to worry about getting bit by anything. We are very fortunate to have found Terry and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to our friends and family!

Description of Work
Terry came out and sprayed my house for pest control.

Category pest control

WOW! This is very kind of you, I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to do this. It is my goal to provide you the customer the BEST pest control service available. If ever I fall short of your expectation please let me know. Thank you I certainly appreciate you two.

10/02/2013

Joe S.

I called Valley Pest Solutions and was able to set an appointment the same day. Terry was punctual and professional. He walked me through the service he would be performing and the pricing upfront. He took his time explaining and answering all my questions. The same day he sprayed thoroughly around the house, cleaned the cobwebs outside the house and in the garage, and treated the interior of my home. The next day I could already see the positive results of the service. He also called the next day to check up and see if I had any questions. I had a positive experience with the work Terry performed. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Provided an initial pest control service inside and around my house. I had a big problem with ants.

Category pest control

Thank you [member name removed] for taking time out of your busy schedule to share your experience. Looking forward to our continued working relationship. Thank you, Terry Valley Pest Solutions

07/17/2013

Shirley B.

He was very thorough, very friendly, very nice. He even went around the fence and out building. He took down all the spiderwebs around my house.

Description of Work
They came out and sprayed on the exterior for all types of pests.

Category pest control

[member name removed] I would like to start off by apologizing for not responding to your review, I was not aware that I could. I want to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to review Valley Pest Solutions but more importantly me. I look forward to our continued working relationship. Thank you, Terry Valley Pest Solutions

07/03/2013

Linda B.

It was fantastic - he inspected our roof on a very hot day.

Description of Work
We just bought solar for our house and we wanted to find out what we could do to keep the pigeons. We called Valley Pest and, although they could not actually provide the service, they did give us great ideas which we implemented. Our neighbors use him and he is prompt, courteous, and professional.

Official Pest Prevention

Ever since January 1, 2000, Official Pest Prevention has been offering outstanding pest control service. Our state-licensed technicians are highly trained to perform a range of services, from chemical baiting and spraying to trapping and eco-friendly pest treatment. Whether you dealing with a simple removal job or an extensive extermination, you can count on us to come equipped with the resources to get it done. We also provide a full range of pest control options, including spider control and insect control for cockroaches, ants, wasps, and more. Our rodent control service takes care of rat and mice in your attic and after treatment we can inspect for entry points that need to be closed up as well. Call today for a free estimate, and make Official Pest Prevention your official pest control company.

EcoGuard Pest Management

EcoGuard Pest Management offers a variety of pest control services to accommodate the needs of you and your family. From general pests such as black widows, ants, or any rodent, our trained staff is always available to assist you. Please bug us today, so they stop bugging you! Additional email - service@ecoguardpestmanagement.com.

PR6624
    Structural Pest Control Board
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check
    $60 off initial service

Pest Management for BLACKWIDOWS, ROACHES, WATERBUGS,EARWIGS,FLEAS, SILVERFISH, SPIDERS AND MORE in residential homes, commercial facilities, fast food, warehouses, storage facilities, retirement facilities, grocery stores and restaurant's

Termite Inspections(please contact David Gauden-209-599-3692)