NorthStar Moving Co

CA
California: General

633 W 5th Street, 26th Floor

Los Angeles, CA 90071

Our great reputation guarantees you great rates. (Thankfully, no one ever wins awards for overcharging.) We’re the moving company Los Angeles has depended on since 1994. Award winning. Whether we move you across Los Angeles or across the country, our mission is to exceed your expectations with grateful customer care that moves service back into what should have always been the ultimate service industry: the moving industry. We’re the moving company Los Angeles chooses to move happiness home. We also get your unwanted belongings to Goodwill and Habitat for Humanity so they can make someone else happy too! Visit our website to watch hundreds of our real clients' video testimonials. We want to earn our next accolade from you....

movers (1200)hauling (58)storage unit (31)professional organizers (16)piano movers (8)

07/07/2021

Albert, Jr, Wilber and Sergio were great. Fast, efficient and really took care of my belongs. This is my 3rd move with NorthStar and they have been awesome each time. Greatly appreciated!

Description of Work
Moving Services

Category hauling services,moving companies

Work Completed On 07/07/2021

We certainly appreciate your continued business!

04/27/2021

Very poor and disappointing experience - please be sure to do your due dilligence and look past the "glowing" reviews because I don't want others to be left high and dry like I was. I worked with three gentlemen - Alex Michaels, Edgar Contreras, and Harmindeep. During the quoting process, they were easy to work with and seemed to be very accomodating - I greatly appreciated their efforts at the be...

Description of Work
Moving across country

Category hauling services,moving companies

Work Completed On 04/27/2021

We truly regret that there were problems with your move. Rest assured that we are looking into this matter with the goal to arrive at a satisfactory resolution for you.

01/01/2021

I have moved twice with NorthStar Movers: once from LA to Irvine and once within Irvine. I was super happy that we used NorthStar in both cases. The movers were efficient, careful and polite. Nothing got damaged during either move, and moving day was stress free. Ron Cohen was our estimator for the moves, and he gave us good advice about where we could sensibly save money in preparing for moving d...

Description of Work
Moving furniture from a 3 bedroom house from LA to Irvine

Category moving companies,piano moving

Work Completed On 12/23/2020

We are so pleased that you chose us!

09/08/2020

Great! Arrived on time, were very friendly, moved us out of one house and into another. Everything went really well. Completed the job in the time estimated and below the estimated cost. Very easy to work with this company.

Description of Work
Moving houses

Work Completed On 09/03/2020

Thanks for your business!

07/07/2020

We had a great experience with NorthStar Moving Company when we moved from Los Angeles to another city 90 miles away. Due to the COVID-19 situation, we got our estimate via a video call (which was our request). I was satisfied that we were getting a good price with a professional company. I had many calls with Ron prior to the call to discuss the details of the upcoming move and he was always very...

Description of Work
Moving our 5 Bedroom Home 90 Miles

Work Completed On 06/16/2020

Thanks for the great review, [Member Name Removed]!

03/05/2020

Perfect! The best! We want to hire them again!

Description of Work
Move from house to apartment

Work Completed On 03/05/2020

02/11/2020

The company blocked the street and laughed as traffic built up. Only after the garbage truck began honking did they move the front of the truck—but not the back—out of the street. After a bad review, the company responded that we (the ten people in their cars whose path is blocked?) were not customers and should have called the office. Then they began a campaign to get the review removed.

Description of Work
For them to leave the driveway and stop blocking the street.

Work Completed On 02/11/2020

Review for NorthStar Moving Co - 633 W 5th Street, 26th Floor, Los Angeles, CA - 38381374

12/21/2019

THESE PEOPLE ARE GREAT. I just moved 15 months ago, so I had a reference between the wy it shouldn't be done and how Northstar did it. I felt absolutely comfortable every step of the wy because of their professionalism. They came to my place and provided a fixed price move, which was in the middle of the four quotes I got, and the only one were someone visited me. The people that picked my furnitu...

Description of Work
Move from California to Arizona

Work Completed On 12/07/2019

10/18/2019

VERY WELL, LONG DAY, BUT IT WAS A STRESS FREE MOVE FOR ME.

Description of Work
ENTIRE HOUSEHOLD MOVE

Work Completed On 10/18/2019

09/08/2019

I used Northstar for my last move 6 years ago and while expensive the service was good. So I reached out for a quote last month, got an email back asking me basic questions which I answered. No word back so I followed up. Once. Twice. Three times. Called then emailed again. Not one answer over the last month. Would not hire again and speaks to their uneven (at best) customer service.

Description of Work
Requested a quote 5 times, zero follow up

Work Completed On 09/07/2019

Local, Long Distance, International, Residential, Commercial Moves, Production Moves, Short & Long Term Storage, Fine Art, Antiques, Delicates, Packing & Unpacking.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover