A M Vacuum

Founded 1979 • With Angi since March 2012

Sewing Machine Repair

Authorized Warranty Service Center for Bissell, Hoover, Royal and Electrolux floorcare equipment...

JB Rain Gutters

My name is Joseph Barajas, owner of JB Rain Gutters & Patio Enclosures. We’ve been serving Ventura and Santa Barbara County for over 5 years. Joe Barajas founded JB Rain Gutters after relocating from Santa Barbara to Oxnard in 1999. We take pride in our Rain Gutter cleaning and installation services. We look forward to earning your business and trust in our services !

12/30/2014

It went really well. With confidence he assured me that he would clean it out and get it working. I came back the next day to pick it up and it works like a dream. He even showed me how to break it down if I want to in the future. Very nice folks and reasonable prices. Worth the drive.

Description of Work
Disassemble and clean my Dyson upright.

09/29/2014

He is an excellent provider.

Description of Work
He fixed my vacuum cleaner.

03/27/2014

It went very well. Fast, reasonable service. I was very happy. See above for what he did.

Description of Work
My vacuum's self propel feature and roller brush stopped working. I took it in and right there he turned the vacuum over, opened it up and assessed the situation. He replaced the belt for the self propel featured, cleaned the roller brush and adjusted the other belt. All done in 10 minutes for $10!

11/21/2013

Went in with a new Hoover that wasn't running right. I didn't have a clue as to why, but when I left it was running better than when I bought it. They really knew what they were doing, and fixed it in a few minutes, replaceing the entire front unit (whatever that is) Wow! Remember in the old days when you got real service from providers. Well, they still work here. If I ever need anything for a va...

Description of Work
Replaced defective vacuum head

08/05/2013

Overall rating = A

Description of Work
Jose was congenial and replaced Hoover Windtunnel vacuum belt quickly and easily; he did not replace second belt as it was not necessary. Without charge, Jose fixed the retractable cord that was not operable and did not try and sell repair/services that were not needed. Additionally, Jose showed me how to remove upper filter in order to clean/wash filter.

Category vacuum cleaners

Retail sales / repair of floorcare equipment and sewing machines, including sales of parts and accesories.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover