RED Home Design & Staging

Founded 2008 • With Angi since May 2011

PCH

Long Beach, CA 90803

RED Home Design & Staging is an Interior Design & Property Staging firm that empowers all interior spaces! We now offer Feng-Shui analysis of your home or business. Studying the flow of energy, creating harmony & balance....

04/15/2015

Mike F.

I wasn't pleased with that. I was expecting some ideas. She showed some pictures on the internet, but I had done that too. I was hoping for something that wasn't on the house. But she gave me some ideas. I was trying to get a fireplace done and she gave me some references. But it really wasn't that I was looking for. She was professional and on time, quite young, but she gave me ideas on furniture whereas I wanted to put in a fireplace.

Category home staging

07/18/2014

Janet G.

The service did not go very well. I was not quite sure what exactly I wanted so they were not all that helpful for me. The staff came to the appointment late. They seemed to know what they were talking about and came up with a nice color palette. I just do not think I was ready for the service and should not have purchased the deal. I was not able to visualize what they were trying to get across to me.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal for 2 hours of Interior Design Consultation or Home Staging.

Category interior designers,home staging

04/16/2014

Mo M.

The service has been good. We are working with her on the project. We are paying her by the hour and it has exceeded the Big Deal at this point. She is very responsive and open-minded. She is accommodating and she has recommended some vendors to use for the work. She has advised us on what will work and what will not work for what we want.

Description of Work
This was a Big Deal for $199.00 for 2 hours of interior design consultation or home staging. She is helping us to re-design our living room. She helped us with picking paint, flooring, and the furniture.

04/07/2014

Sena S.

A Genie walked thorugh my door on March 16, 2014. I now believe in magic! For three weeks I had been looking at colors, I looked at so many colors, I knew their names and numbers. I bought $60 worth of color samples, put them up, numbered them, HATED them ALL. I became color blind. So, in walks a kind, gentle, considerate Angel, who knew in ten minutes what I still did not know. Maryam put me at ease. Her eye for my dream is remarkable. She always answered my frantic texts and assured me that she would never leave my side. I have never worked with someone so accommodating. There is only one decorator I would ever recommend to anyone and that is Maryam Odabaee! As a matter of fact, I will be consulting her for the staging of my furniture. I truly believe not only have I had the good fortune of meeting Maryam, but I have also had the good fortune of meeting an inspiring decorator/designer. My home is now filled with beautiful colors that blend perfectly throughout. She is a very talented young woman. I will be forever grateful and fortunate for having the opportunity to work with her. Sincerely, Sena Schlessinger Lakewood, California

Description of Work
Provider picked out colors of my home thoughout. Helped me pick out granite for my kitchen and tile floors for my kitchen and family room.

03/15/2014

Lisa J.

The service turned out pretty good. They came out on time, the person who came out was very courteous, we struck a good deal with them, and they did an excellent job. They gave me a referral, and the referral turned out to be excellent. They did an excellent job, and I was very pleased with Angie's list and the referral. The pricing was a little high. The carpet people did a great job. I would have gone back to them, except their price is too high.

Description of Work
We had purchased a big deal for RED Home Design & Staging. I needed somebody to help me pick out paint. We wanted the rooms painted in different colors, and I wanted a carpet, so they gave me a referral for a good carpet.

Category furniture sales,interior painters

03/14/2014

MARK H.

I wanted her to help me with colors throughout the whole house. The first two hours (which was part of the BD package) were good, but continuing on – I didn’t like it. I consulted with her more at a rate $80/hour and we discussed costs. From what I understood, she said she would only charge me for face-to-face communication, but she charged me for the time she spent researching lighting and color on the computer. When I received the bill I was very shocked. I sent her an email to discontinue research unless I directly ask for it

Description of Work
I purchased a $149 BD for two hours of interior design consultation. .

03/13/2014

Linda M.

My experience was wonderful. The designer came in several times during the redecoration and even called me when she was on vacation to check on everything. She was very nice and the whole team deserves praise.

Description of Work
Big Deal-$149 for 2 hours of Interior Design Consultation.

12/22/2013

Ratna J.

She did not bring or show any drawings, diagrams,notes or pictures about furniture placement or furnishings, color schemes or any design element. She spent half the time she was paid for, and promised to come back for the other hour, but never did. She rushed out saying she had another appointment. In fact I should get a refund. I am very unhappy with her performance.

Description of Work
The interior designer was totally unprepared and unprofessional.

Category architect

I received your review this morning on Angie's List, I was VERY disappointed and surprised to read your comments posted. As you recall our initial meeting appointment was over a year 15 MONTHS ago!! (9/24/12) We discussed remodeling the kitchen (cabinet, floors, counter) Bathroom (floor, shower vanity and sink). I coordinated for the contractor to meet with you the same week, to view the job and to submit a bid to do the project. Which was submitted/emailed to you that week. Contractor never received any replies or calls from you to move forward with the project. Based on the emails we exchanged (SEE below) you had guests over during that time and mentioned you will contact me when your guest had left and when your ready to move forward with the project. I even emailed you names of restaurants to take your out of town guests!!! On 9/27/12 - Design Contract was emailed to officially hire me to work with you. Never heard back !! On the POSITIVE note: I was on time, conducted myself in a VERY professionally matter and provided 1.5 hr. Design Consultation (which included: Design ideas/finishes and money savings tip) which you requested since your budget was very limited to remodel the kitchen and bath! On Initial Design consultation meeting sketches/design layouts are NOT provided, since its just a consultation meeting. You did not hire my services to do the Design Work. Since you did NOT HIRE my services NOR signed the Design Proposal (which was emailed) your comments reflected here are NOT justified! YOUR comments/ratings posted here on Angie's List were NOT warranted, NOR fairly evaluated for the services/consultation provided to you! PLEASE re-consider your comments based on the conversations/emails that were exchanged. Maryam Subject: Re: Checking-in! To: info@redhomedesign.com Date: Saturday, October 6, 2012, 12:55 PM I got derailed a little bit because I had 2 overseas guests the whole week. They left this morning. I should be focusing now on the remodel. Will communicate with you when I get settled in a little more. From: Maryam Odabaee Subject: Checking-in! To: "Ratna Jones" Date: Friday, October 5, 2012, 1:20 PM Wanted to check-in to see how things are going withe project? To move forward faster with the kitchen and bathroom its important to communicate your thoughts with John so that he can assist you find products that can help you stay in your budget. You already have the tiles, so the flooring and cabinets for now are key items to select. When you get a chance return John's call so he can discuss ideas and options on products. I can't wait to get started : ) M.

11/05/2013

Melinda F.

lesRed Home Design staged 2 vacant homes, and re-designed 2 homes using the existing furnishings. The transformation on each of these was amazing. It's always fun to walk through each room and see the nice arrangement of furnishings and artwork/decor. Two of the vacant home sellers live out of the state; when I sent them photos of their newly staged properties they were ecstatic. One of the properties sold for well over asking price ($35k), and the other sold at asking price...both went pending within a short time after listing. As for the properties of the home sellers living in the properties, the results were also amazing and sold for over asking price in a short amount of time. Both of these homes sold over asking: one was $10k over and the other was $60k over asking. If you want to see proof, I will be happy to send you the addresses so you can view the photos and closed sales pricing on these. Results, of course, vary by area, location and property condition, but staging/redesign always improves the look and feel of a home. And home buyers are interested in buying homes that look and feel good! As a real estate professional, it's important to have reliable companies to recommend to home sellers. I simply cannot say enough good things about Redo Home Design. The prices are reasonable, and the outcome is well worth the investment.

Description of Work
This year, Red Home Design did 4 home staging/design jobs for my seller clients, and they all turned out fantastic!

Category interior designers,home staging

10/30/2013

Richard S.

The results of the remodeling was up to my expectations, and within my cost limits. The job included electrical work, wall repair and painting, gutting to bathrooms and a kitchen and rebuilding, carpeting and wood flooring and assisting in window shade selections. Visited the sight often to see that we were getting the wanted results.

Description of Work
Assisted in design, help in finding a contractor, aided in keeping the contractor on track, suggested materials and suppliers.

Category flooring contractor,interior designers,window treatments,interior painters,home staging

Perch Properties

Perch Properties, a premier real estate brokerage would like to become your trsted partner in real estate for life. We offer services in home purchases, sales, property managment, real estate investments, building and land development. We are a tech savey brokerage and utilize and promote latest technologies includig QR codes, virtual tours, staged, photoshop enhanced images, interactive floor plans, property websites, social media marketing (facebook, twitter, linked in etc). Weather you are in the market looking to buy, sell or invest Perch Properties looking forward to work with you.

Offers by Perch Properties on Angi
    House Painting Inc

Additional Phones - (800) 540-6004, (818) 957-1202, (626) 350-1578, (310) 477-9667, (818) 888-1857, (310) 540-5005, (323) 730-0544. Award wining. 10 employees. Over 730 happy reviews from Angie's List members. Please visit our website at www.housepaintinginc.com

JM Painting and Repairs

We specialize in interior and exterior painting services painting, staining, handyman services and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today! tallations

MasterCard, Discover, Visa

Commercial & residential interior design and home staging including space planning, furniture/access, window treatments, flooring & curb appeal.

NA