COMCAST CABLE

With Angi since August 2010

1.8

06/25/2014

Helen M.

The hook ups were fine. It's the process getting from one program to another, plus just doesn't have near the variety of other cable providers.

Description of Work
Installed TV hookup, phone and computer

Category cable tv service

06/17/2011

Keith G.

Dismal. Condescending. Irrational. Idiotic. Unscrupulous.

Description of Work
Comacst charged me and my boys for cable services never provided. Their rates continually climbed yet we continued to get basic cable (12 stations with 3 in Spanish). They charged me for a more expansive service even though the channels were never provided. Their call center affirmed that I was overtly over-charged for services nor rendered, yet corporate offices in Livermore, CA and Philadelphia tried to settle for less than half of what they owed me, not counting the considerable hassles and time trying to resolve this yet to be resolved case. Please do not fall for their deals and there is seemingly no accountability at the upper levels outside a covert public relations campaign against Comcast suggested by an independent person. I continue to try formal channels though have been stonewalled to date. Definitely not a "responsible" corporation. If you have a choice, go elsewhere for your TV, internet, and other tech needs. From what I read around town: "Comcast Steals."

Category satellite tv service,cable tv service