BA House Cleaning

Founded 2003 • With Angi since June 2012

2.8

BA House Cleaning has been operating since 2003, cleaning homes for many satisfied customers. Our maid service gives homeowners the personal touch they deserve. We added commercial cleaning recently to our business, providing janitorial services for offices and shops in the East Bay area. We are fully insured and bonded for all maid services, office cleaning, and carpet cleaning. We work hard to give you quality cleaning at a rate that fits your budget. If you’ve felt that you couldn’t afford to outsource your office cleaning or pay someone else for house cleaning services, then ask us for a free quote today !!...

Handy House Cleaning

The Sunshine Company

The Sunshine Company has the best solutions for any of your property maintanence projects. We provide high quality service with outstanding costomer service at a competatitive price. Let us help maintain your property at its highest standard.

MB P

When you hire me, you're hiring a professional who is trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. We are locally owned and owner operated and treat our customers like family. We look forward to hearing from you today!

07/23/2016

THE WORST YOU COULD HIRE!!!!! No one showed up at the 1:15 and there is no way to speak to someone on the phone. All communication is via text or email. I had to email Anita to get a response. At 2:30 I get a response that they are leaving Oakland and will be there in 20 minutes. No one shows up until 4:30. By then the crew is worn out. They do a blow and go and I had to have my worker go back and clean the tub, shower door, interior windows, faucet and repaint corners where cords were drug around corners and dirtied the paint. This was after a bill of $345. I had to pay another $150 to finish the cleaning. When I asked to negotiate the bill I was threatened with a law suit. I paid it and moved on. I GOT RIPPED OFF SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO. LOOK SOMEONE ELSE.

Description of Work
Apartment Cleaning

04/22/2016

STAY AWAY!!!!! If I could leave a -5 star review I would. For over a month we attempted to have services started at our business. Finally, we scheduled an appointment for 9am on a Friday, even though we had requested 7am on a Monday. At 9:50am on the Friday they were supposed to start when I called and spoke to Anita to find out why they were not yet at our business I was told "this isn't going to work, I am cancelling your appointment". We waited 2 weeks to have them clean and did not hire another company that could do it sooner because we had an appointment scheduled with BA. I paid an employee to come in on their day off to be at the business when they showed up on their FIRST visit. They could not even make it to their FIRST appointment with us and when called on it Anita acted like a 10 year old girl and took her toys and went home. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!!!!!

Description of Work
Cancelled a pre-scheduled appointment 45 minutes AFTER they were scheduled to be there!

Category house cleaning

Please see this - [Hyperlink Removed] Luke - I wish I could agree with you I really do but I can't. I am sorry if I have upset you in any way. It was not my intention. When you called you were very unpleasant. I apologized and explained to you that the cleaners are on their way "Moraga road" specifically per the GPS and will be there soon and definatly within the hour window. You proceeded with telling me "What company gives an hour window?". Many companies do because unexpected things happen and we need to keep that in mind. Especially us serv ice providers who travel from one home to another. Things happen that we can't control and therefore, we have that 1 hr window of arrival. If an hour window was something you could not do, you could've refused to schedule. It was that simple. The politer I got and the more I apologized, you got ruder and ruder which makes me wonder is kindness really perceived as weakness? Why in the world would I simply say "this isn't going to work, I am cancelling your appointment" out of nowhere? The way you treated me over the phone, there was no way I would put my employees in that same situation. We treat our employees well and care about their working environments. Besides I suggest that everyone looks at the image above and see for themselves how the story doesn't match up to the accusations. I wish more people had honesty higher on their personal values, but I suppose thats just my wishful thinking.

02/25/2016

It went really well. They sent three people out to clean I was impressed with how fast and thourouh they were. They were extreamly detailed oriented which is very important to me. I have signed up to have additional cleaning in the furture as a result of my experience with the service provider

Description of Work
deep houscleaning

Category house cleaning

Thank you so much for sharing your experience here on Angies List. We appreciate it very much!

House Cleaning Maid Service Janitorial Services Office Cleaning Carpet Cleaning / Steam Cleaning Upholstery Cleaning Move Out Cleaning Tenant Turnover Cleaning

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard