Valley Carpet Cleaning

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

10717 Louise Ave

Granada Hills, CA 91344

For over 31 years, Valley Carpet Cleaning has been keeping homes and businesses in San Fernando Valley and surrounding areas throughout LA County fresh and clean. Whether it’s tile and grout, carpet, hardwood, All Types off Area Rugs Done on premises or picked up and Brought to our Facility and complete wash,or upholstery, we’ve got you covered. No matter the job, our experienced staff has seen it before and can help you deal with it now. We don’t shy away from the even the toughest projects! Upholstery and carpet cleaning in San Fernando Valley and Most off LA County CA are important parts of keeping your space looking its best. More importantly, however, routine professional cleanings will eradicate germs and extend the life of your materials. Our team leverages top tools and techniques to leave your floors and upholstery looking, feeling and smelling their freshest. No matter the size of your space, the nature of its use or the last time it was cleaned, we guarantee results that are undeniable. Take a look at just a few more reasons our customers recommend us to their friends and family for thorough and exceptional carpet cleaning in San Fernando Valley most off LA County CA:...

carpet cleaning (946)floor cleaning (194)tile installation (184)upholstery cleaning (131)flooring (67)oriental rug cleaning (66)hardwood floors (63)carpet installation (25)marble & granite (16)water damage restoration (9)handyman (7)air duct cleaning (5)

12/31/2020

I am extremely pleased with the work that was done. Luis cleaned and regrouted a marble tiled bathroom floor, restored a marble vanity top that was etched with water marks, and restored a marble dining room table that had a heat-etched ring stain. He also removed the old grout and regrouted the seams between countertops and back splashes and between backsplashes and walls throughout the kitchen. L...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Marble floor cleaning, marble vanity cleaning, marble table top stain removal, kitchen grout removal/replacement

CATEGORY marble & granite,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/29/2020

12/29/2020

They have been great and are the best as far as I am concerned. They give a reasonable price as well. I would highly recommend them and I will definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have cleaned the carpets in my house for over 10 years. They also clean the floor mats in my car and my rugs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2020

12/26/2020

It went great, Claudio was very professional and precise. My carpet was very dirty and he did a great job! My husband and I was very impressed! I recommended he do the job! I will definitely call him again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning!

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/16/2020

10/22/2020

Anthony was very thorough. He did a great job cleaning. I would hire them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpets cleaned and ceramic tile cleanest

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,ceramic tile,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2020

10/10/2020

James did an amazing job on our natural stone tile. Our floor was embarrassingly dirty and it now looks completely different. It's so clean I wish I could prevent anyone from walking on it again. So happy with how it turned out!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile & Grout Cleaning

CATEGORY floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2020

09/17/2020

Great! The carpets hadn't been cleaned in years, with some old doggy pee stains as well, and in a little over an hour. they were done, and they looked fantastic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
wall-to-wall carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2020

08/29/2020

This company had called and we made an appointment for them to come out for a estimate. They never showed up and did not even have the courtesy to call. I would not recommend this company at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had nothing done

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2020

I am very sorry that you feel this way, But we spoke on the phone and you told me you were in Diamond Bar, and I said that you were out of my coverage area that I was here in the San Fernando valley and you agreed with me that it was to far for me to come out just for an Estimate,

07/10/2020

It went very well! The technician (in this age of COVID-19 we did not interact much so I missed his name) was very careful, and he did a very thorough job quickly. He was super careful to put down floor coverings and he was wearing all of the proper PPE.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two spots on carpet were cleaned, and one sofa's upholstery was cleaned.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2020

06/10/2020

They did a really good job and I can tell they used better materials than a previous company had used.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We would like the grout and tile cleaned in our shower. There may be some replacement. We would also like to have the Travertine Tile floor tiles cleaned and polished on the bathroom floor. Three of the Travertine Tile need to be replaced so would like that done too.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2020

04/10/2020

Great, I hired them to clean carpets in 3 different rooms in my house and they did an amazing job. My carpets look just like new. Thanks

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2020

Spot & Stain Removal, Pet Odor Control. Drapery, Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning, Restretching, Tile, Grout, Area, Oriental Rug, Deep Steam, Steam, Hard Surface, Wood Floor Cleaning, Polishing & Water Damage. Carpet Installation, Air Duct Cleaning

Visa, MasterCard, Check