H Flores Construction

California: Contractors
05/31/2023

38 C St

Galt, CA 95632

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Remodeling kitchen and bathrooms, drywall, texture painting, tile laminate, concrete editions, roofing ect. Quality work for general construction and additions! In business in the area for 18 years....

interior painting (5)home remodeling (5)woodworking (5)door installation (4)flooring (3)tile installation (3)electrician (2)home builder (1)roofing (1)plumbers (1)drywall (1)

05/01/2020

the house looks fantastic and way more open. Huver and his crew did a great job. they were great to work with and we recommend their services!

Description of Work
New flooring and carpet. wall tear down. interior paint.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,remodeling,home builders,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 12/20/2019

03/25/2020

As you can see Huver has done several things for me. His pricing is fair and he works with you to give you what you need within your budget. The last job he did I was recovering from surgery. The first day I had to ask them to leave early and he said no problem and said if I wanted to skip the next day that would work. He said my health came first. I highly recommend he for any thing you may need ...

Description of Work
Roof, Floors, Dry Wall, Paint

Category drywall,flooring contractor,roofing,woodworking,interior painters

Work Completed On 03/06/2020

03/24/2020

Very well. They do a wonderful job and kept us informed at all times.

Description of Work
My condo was remodeled totally inside from flooring, paint, granite tile work and more looks WONDERFUL ! Like brand new condo. They even did extra work like light out let's rewired new base boards and much more. Very good work. GREAT JOB !

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 03/23/2020

03/24/2020

Mr. Flores and his crew showed up 10 minutes early; went to work straight away; were very fastidious in preparing their work areas and cleaning up after their work was done; were knowledgeable, polite and courteous. Please note: This was the first time I had used their services and met Mr. Flores; and he is not a relative or friend of mine. I have already arranged with him to return and do other p...

Description of Work
Installation of LED recessed lighting

Category electrician,remodeling

Work Completed On 03/10/2020

03/21/2020

He worked with me and my schedule. I definitely recomend this company. When I get more funding, I will hire again.

Description of Work
Whole bath and kitchen remodel

Category ceramic tile,electrician,flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

03/14/2019

Overall, the project went really smooth. A couple of issues but they were caused by other vendors. Huver’s team did an excellent job, very professional and trustworthy, and listened to our needs. Our kitchen was original from the 70’s and I am so impressed with how well it looks now. Huver also made suggestions about the design that we ended up going with and it turned out so nice. We also hired H...

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 02/17/2019

Review for H Flores Construction - 38 C St, Galt, CA - 37762546

10/17/2018

Huver and his crew did a great job. We would reccomend them to eveyone.

Description of Work
All new floors. New paint / kitchen remodal.

Category ceramic tile,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

05/08/2018

They're very professional. They're very punctual and tidy up when they leave. They're very trustworthy and really efficient. Three years ago they did my kitchen and I knew I would have them come back because of the great job they did. They do great work and they always have a solution to the problem.

Description of Work
They remodeled a master bath and guest bath.

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/03/2018

02/09/2018

He is very clean and he does everything. I always refer them to other people. He did a very good job, highly recommended. He stays with the job until it's complete. Always on time, he always cleaned up after himself, he is courteous, he builds good communication and very professional. He is always open for suggestions and he is good in finding solutions to it.

Description of Work
He remodel the kitchen for me,he did the porches and added a new room. And now, he is doing the flooring, some windows, bathroom and finishing the game room.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 02/08/2018

construction, remodeling, painting, crown molding, new editions, concrete, landscaping, new construction, windows, doors