GI JUNK AWAY Inc. - Junk Removal & Hauling

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Located In Fallbrook

Fallbrook, CA 92028

All

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Veteran Owned Junk Removal and Light Demolition and Hauling Service ...

hauling (5)

06/29/2021

GI Junk Away provided Outstanding Customer Service. They went out of their way to help me get rid of unwanted item. Without hesitation I would recommend this company to family and friends

Description of Work
pallet removal

Work Completed On 06/28/2021

06/04/2021

They were excellent and perfect. The workers were always on time and clean. They were nice and they communicated very well. I highly recommend them to all.

Description of Work
They did junk removal.

Work Completed On 05/21/2021

05/29/2021

It was excellent. They were early and very quick. They were awesome.

Description of Work
They picked up a whole bunch of stuff that I needed to be taken in to the trash.

Work Completed On 05/16/2021

05/29/2021

It was a wonderful experience. Joshua was extremely polite and relatable when we contacted them. He was able to give us an estimate that day. The property was cleared four days later and in record time. The crew was fantastic! They were very respectful and professional. We love helping veteran run businesses. It was our absolute pleasure to work with them.

Description of Work
multi load junk removal

Work Completed On 05/26/2021

05/24/2021

This crew showed up on time, incredible communication. Most junk removal companies I’ve had reschedule last second or no show. After 3 other attempts I found GI Junk Away and thank goodness I did. Extremely professional. The whole crew was friendly and helpful. They help me get my garage and backyard back from the cluttered mess that took it over. I’ve already referred them to my friends and famil...

Description of Work
Hauling

Work Completed On 05/17/2021

Review for GI JUNK AWAY Inc. - Junk Removal & Hauling - Located In Fallbrook, Fallbrook, CA - 39344565

Refrigerator removal, appliance removal, spa removal, debris removal, shed removal, construction cleanup, yard cleanup, hoarder cleanups, storage unit cleanouts, paint removal, tire removal, bathroom demo, kitchen demo, furniture removal, motor home removal, rv removal, brush clearing

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing Available