COVID-19 Updates-We remain at your service to provide job estimates via virtual appointments, as well as on-site visits with social distancing practices in effect. We are here to service your home construction needs. Your safety and your family's safety during this time is our top priority! Let's practice kindness and care to all help each other get through this difficult time together. Sincerely, Team Built Right Renovation.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

Built Right Construction & Design

home remodeling

202094520

02/27/2021

maggie C.

Carlos and his team were always polite and professional, arriving first thing in the morning and staying as long as needed to complete the task. Work was top notch and seemed to be priced well. Owners of the company came by to check on completion. Very pleased.

Description of Work
Total kitchen and two baths

Category ceramic tile, remodeling

01/08/2021

Abby J.

Overall BRR was a pleasure to work with. The project managers and contractors were extremely friendly, professional and attentive (and skilled!). This was my first renovation, so I would likely make some different choices if I did it again now that I have more knowledge (e.g. making sure that the subfloor was 100% level before laying a floating vinyl plank on it), but as a whole I am extremely happy with the outcome. The most impressive feat was the installation of the countertops. I live in a condo with narrow staircases so I was assuming they would have to be in multiple pieces, but the team came up with a creative solution to get the massive counters into my apartment and installed without having to cut them. They are seamless and gorgeous! I was also extremely impressed with the carpenter, Mike. He not only installed my kitchen cabinet doors, which was an intricate puzzle of ancient hinges, but he and his team built a storage cabinet for my parking space that is the envy of everyone in my complex. A simple thing, but very finely crafted. I ever have money again after this round of renovations, I will definitely hire BRR to work on my bathrooms!

Description of Work
Kitchen Renovation & Flooring

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters, cabinet refacing

12/04/2020

Toby P.

Their work was so great, we kept adding on the list of things we wanted done. After going through an entire remodel with some other terrible contractors, I quickly felt that Built Right was a competent, honest, and well run company. Carlos and his team did an excellent job fixing many of the mistakes our previous contractor made. His guys were also very COVID-safe with our kids still in the house.

Description of Work
Smoot wall refinish

Category drywall, cabinet refacing

09/21/2020

Joe S.

The final product looked great. We had popcorn ceilings removed and BRR patched, skimmed and smoothed everything before painting the ceilings. They were able to quickly re-assess when we found that there was concrete instead of drywall behind much of the ceiling. Unlike other contractors who gave us estimates, BRR wanted to come and check out the space beforehand and their level of communication was great for this kind of project.

Description of Work
Texturing, skimcoating and painting

Category drywall, interior painters

08/04/2020

Kirk T.

Excellent - Great communication, quick response, fair price

Description of Work
Painted Commercial building to abate graffiti

Category house painters, cabinet refacing

05/28/2020

Sarah G.

We had a fantastic experience with Chuck, Carlos, and their team (especially Rudy!). We needed to remove a shower, install a bathtub, and replace the tile in our kids' bathroom, but as a first-time home owner I felt overwhelmed by the whole process. Luckily for us, Built Right made it easy! Brittney with Built Right responded right away to my message (sent via Yelp), and a few days later Brittney and Chuck came out to our house to take a look at the bathroom and give me a quote. I was so impressed with the experience: Chuck was thorough, flexible, super communicative and transparent, and really heard me when I described our goals, preferences, and limitations. Once construction started the team worked diligently and efficiently; they finished the project even faster than anticipated, and the cost was exactly as quoted. Overall, we had a really great experience with Built Right and I would strongly recommend them!

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category ceramic tile, drywall, plumbing, home remodeling

10/31/2019

Daniel N.

The job went well even with the necessary changes discovered after the start of the job. The communication with Carlos was excellent and he promptly took care of all our issues and concerns.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile, drywall, home remodeling

10/24/2019

ANTONIO A.

The case manager was very responsive and friendly. Unfortunately, because the other construction company that we hired to do the 3D design and the engineer prints for the project delayed us so much that by the time we considered hiring Built Right Renovation, the window of opportunity for completing the project for us had closed and we had to postpone the project for a year and now with the Covid-19 pandemic and the economic downturn it has caused, we don't know when we'll be able to complete this project. Otherwise, we would probably hire Built Right Renovation.

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodeling

Category home remodeling

10/13/2019

Leslie P.

Great team, good quality work. Very professional, they stand behind their work and fix what you don't like. I had them do some small get acquainted projects like refurbishing an outside work shed that was in sad state. Then I had them rebuild some internal stairs that my first remodel general contractor screwed up. I had them do this while I was out on vacation and had no issues. I referred them to some one else who is also very happy with them. Good rating because they are super booked and follow-up communication and scheduling for the fix-its can be slow.

Description of Work
Project One: Refruship work shop shed, Project Two: Redo internal stairs

Category hardwood floor, roofing, siding, interior painters

10/04/2019

Jeanette H.

Had electrical panel moved out of closet to make it compliant with current code. I also had a sub panel and gfci circuit and separate 240 power line ran to new Swim Spa I had installed. The electirical work was completed within two days and the workers were very thorough and made sure I understood what was being done and how. The master bedroom needed the heavy furniture moved out, carpet pulled up and discarded and the new hardwood flooring installed. After floor was complete the heavy furniture was moved back into the room by the workers. All debris hauled away and room clean and free of dust from construction.

Description of Work
Electrical work and hardwood flooring installed.

Category drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, remodeling

10/03/2019

Cynthia N.

We had originally watched the Built Right group work on a neighbor’s house and were impressed with the workmanship. Our work was done on schedule cleanly, professionally and with good humor by capable workmen. We are more than satisfied.

Description of Work
“Finish” our garage. That is, texturize and paint the walls and ceiling. A drop down ladder was installed for access to the attic above. Windows were framed. Electrical outlet and new lights installed.

Category drywall, electrician, lighting, interior painters

10/03/2019

Pete D.

Great! Carlos and his crew were very professional, punctual and courteous. They delivered an excellent job on time and on budget. I have already recommended them to another person.

Description of Work
New drywall and closet in bedroom.

Category drywall, handyman service, remodeling

07/13/2019

Adam D.

Short: Great team, great crew. Thorough, thoughtful, responsive, reasonable, and skilled. They did a great job on our bathroom repair and remodel, despite short notice and having to squeeze us into an already busy schedule. I know how hard it is to find a contractor you're legitimately HAPPY with. This is that contractor. Long: Our shower pipes (behind the wall) in our condo apparently had been leaking for some time, and the downstairs neighbors' ceilings were getting destroyed. We needed to get the work done fast but right; we'd just bought a house, and were tying to put the condo on the market. I asked my colleagues for a contractor referral, and they RAVED about Carlos and Chuck at Built Right, whom they had used for a major house remodeling. They'd heard about Built Right from their friends, who'd also used them for a major home remodel. Despite the short notice, given the circumstances, Carlos scheduled us in and got a team in to gut our bathroom, find the leak, and replace the corroded pipes. From there, they put in a new shower/tub, floor tiles, and shower tiles, and repainted the vanity and bathroom walls. Our once dated bathroom now looks great! This was our first time embarking on a project like this; Carlos and team were hands on and guided us through the process. They met us at Lowe's and helped us pick out the floor and wall tiles and grouts. If you know what you're doing, you can pick up all of the materials yourself. But if you need a hand, Built Right goes the extra mile to make sure the project is working for you, and isn't bottlenecked by a bunch of errands you might not have time to run and aren't confident about doing right. They also worked around our needs and budget. In this case, we weren't looking to make the fanciest dream bathroom, so they helped us pick materials and a style that looked nice and would last without breaking the bank. No upselling for unnecessary frills. Work was done quickly and carefully. It took 2 weeks, but only because the July 4 holiday fell right in the middle. I strongly recommend Built Right. Our new house has a variety of small and large work that needs to get done; we're happy to have Built Right on our side for that work too!

Description of Work
Shower pipes behind wall were leaking for months without our knowledge and devastated downstairs units. We needed the bathroom gutted and the leak repaired FAST, and then a bathroom remodel so we could get the condo in the market and move into our new house.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, flooring contractor, handyman service, plumbing, home remodeling, interior painters, cabinet refacing

05/30/2019

Jeff T.

I needed south facing T1-11 replaced. Carlos came out, did the parts list. Allowed me to purchase my own materials, so I could get a family discount since my daughter works at a lumber yard... Chuck checked the parts list, found I overshot some items, saved me some more dollars.. The crew did demo day 1 & installation day 2... Fair price for install, friendly crew, every text message responded to same day. Final project is perfect and they never tried to sell me on other projects... Very happy customer...

Description of Work
T1-11 Siding Demo & Install

Category drywall, siding

05/07/2019

Vanessa M.

It went great. They were efficient, reliable, and trustworthy. The price was right. They were very professional and I will hire them again.

Description of Work
They did kitchen remodeling, and they built new deck, a wall repair, and put in a french door and they did painting exterior.

Category decks, drywall, home remodeling, house painters, doors

05/07/2019

CORINNE L.

They were very good. The boss came in and checked their work. They were on time and professional. I will hire them again.

Description of Work
They putted a new flooring, a new tiles on bathroom. They installed a recessed light. They did painting interior and exterior and they put a gas fire.

Category flooring contractor, lighting, gas logs, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters

05/03/2019

Debbie R.

Excellent, very happy with the work, will hired again for future projects!

Description of Work
Remodel of bathroom

Category drywall, home remodeling

07/23/2018

Michael E.

Our remodel went really well. We were extremely happy with the results. They kept on schedule which I think is really rare in the construction business. They were very courteous and thoughtful. We would highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, plumbing, home remodeling

07/16/2018

Jonathan K.

Carlos is good to work with. Flexible, knowledgeable, works hard. I recommend him and his service.

Description of Work
Various items, including drywall, mudding, light electrical, banister installation and helping with range hood installation.

Category drywall, electrician, handyman service

07/13/2018

Nicola M.

I originally hired Carlos to install some new vanity tops and sinks and to repair and paint my deck. I was preparing my house for sale. After discussing with my agent the list of things to do grew substantially. Carlos stepped up and ended up taking on all the work. He (and his crew) removed popcorn ceiling, painted walls, ceilings, stair bannisters, cabinet doors, front door, steps and he installed a new vanity, tiled, fixed plumbing issues, fixed electrical issue with switches, repaired and installed blinds. Caulked and sealed and even removed a dead rodent in the crawl space! He did all this in a VERY tight timeline as I needed to get the house on the market. He worked long hours and when little stuff cropped up her came back to fix or change. He is polite, responsive and professional. He kept me informed of what he found and any needed changes and provide receipts for supplies quickly. I gave him a key and I was very comfortable with him working when I was at work. All in all a very good experience and I will use him again.

Description of Work
Painting, vanity installation, counter and sink installation, deck repair and paint, popcorn ceiling removal, house repairs

Category drywall, electrician, handyman service, plumbing, interior painters, cabinet refacing

07/12/2018

Cynthia M.

Carlos showed up when he promised and did a high quality job. He is dependable and professional. The price was reasonable. I would absolutely use him again for other handyman projects.

Description of Work
Carlos sanded and painted my bathroom cabinets, installed them and their hardware. He painted the bathroom baseboards to match the cabinets. He also painted my stairway banister.

Category handyman service, home remodeling, interior painters, cabinet refacing

Vilma R.

Excellent work. Reliable. Clear and honest communicator. Fair price.

Description of Work
A pony wall and a new fence

Category drywall, fencing

Tawnya B.

I was very happy with all outcomes and he seemed to genuinely care about the finished product. If he himself didn't do it (one of the other guys in his team) he always checked in during the process to make sure the work was up to his standards and of course approved the finished product. You hear nightmares about subcontractors doing bad work and that wasn't the case at all. He was always patient with me as I added on one project after the other and was a great communicator. He and the other guys were very respectful and dependable. My house looked gorgeous after he was finished and sold well!

Description of Work
Carlos performed a host of indoor and outdoor renovations to prepare my house for sale. Outdoor projects: repaired and repainted a fence requiring rebuilding of the door and stabilizing it at the side of my house. He redid my front porch including framing, cement pouring, painting, and fixing a primary support beam. He replaced dry rotted windows/repaired stucco and repaired my balcony and refinished it. Indoor projects: installed flooring, refinished hardwood, painted repaired a ceiling, shifted around my kitchen which required removing a cabinet and filling in part of a wall. He restored my front door including filling a previous door knob set, installing a new one, and painting. There was some electrical work as well.

Category drywall, electrician, fencing, handyman service, hardwood floor, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters

Karen V.

I hired Carlos because of his enthusiasm towards my project, and his responsiveness and energy. He was on top of things throughout the project. He has very good leadership and technical skills, and his crew respect and look up to him. Great communication. Knowledgeable, explained the work well as the project progressed. I appreciate this because I want to understand how everything is done. Work was completed on time, without demand, and to agreed specification. His price quote for labor was reasonable. I chose to buy most materials online from Lowe’s and he picked them up first day. Staggered payments, and complete by last day. No project is without challenges, but it all worked out fine. Personable, smart, earns your trust. I will hire him again.

Description of Work
Bathroom renovation

Category ceramic tile, drywall, handyman service, home remodeling, interior painters

Caitlin F.

The project went very well. Good quality and on time.

Description of Work
Tear down old fence and build good neighbor fence in its place

Category fencing, cabinet refacing

C&S Services

We‘ll get the job done.

AMM Fencing

AMM Fencing is a highly-rated outdoor construction company serving the Tri-Valley area, as one of its largest providers of residential redwood fencing. Our company offers competitive pricing and an easy process, from start to install. We provide each customer with a personalized estimate, and a high-quality installation process that fits your schedule. This has earned us the esteemed title of Diamond Certification #2084, with 98% of our customers stating that they would continue to use AMM Fencing for any additional projects. All of our Redwood is premium grade, locally sourced and naturally resistant to insects, decay, and warping! Our provided services are extensive, including Redwood Fencing & Gates, Pressure Treated Retaining Walls, Wrought Iron Fencing & Gates, Wired Fencing & Gates, Decks, Arbors, and Trellises. We are a locally owned, operated, and licensed fencing contractor committed to servicing East Bay communities like Pleasanton, Livermore, Dublin, San Ramon, Danville, Diablo, Blackhawk, Alamo, Moraga, Orinda, Lafayette, Walnut Creek, Pleasant Hill, Clayton, Concord, Martinez, Castro Valley, Hayward, San Lorenzo, and San Leandro. Estimates are free, and provided Monday - Friday from 10am-3pm. No deposit is required and payments are made easy with our online billing system. We also accept all major credit cards, checks, and cash! Each homeowner that contacts AMM, can be sure that they are in dependable hands. C13-Fencing License Number #969043

Award 2022
    JC Construction

Here at JC Construction, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 32 to years of experiences we are experts in Drywall, Framing, Sheetrock, Texturing and Painting. We are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. As a Licensed and Bonded contractor we look forward to earning your business.

Award 2022

California
    California State License Board
    02/28/2023
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Kitchen Remodeling, Bath Remodeling, Room Addition, Garage, Basement and Complete Home Remodeling & Renovation. In-house Design Team.

24-Hour Emergency Remediation Services