Mike's Junk Hauling Service

Founded 2005 • With Angi since July 2010

An Eco-friendly Junk Removal Service of Sacramento bring you specialist Junk Hauling, Junk Removal and garbage collection throughout Sacramento. Whether it's a spring clean out, foreclosure clear out or appliance removal, Mike's Eco-friendly Junk Removal Service can deal with it all. Our motto is "We're in, we're out, it's clean!" No compromise!...

Junk King Sacramento

Established in 2016 and a 2017 Super Service Award winner, John McCue of Junk King Sacramento has been providing Hauling services of all kinds, while providing exceptional customer service at the same time. John began his career by concentrating in sales and marketing. With many years of practical experience in handling a wide range of customers, he feels that he can handle any opportunity or challenge that comes his way. He especially likes the challenge of developing brands. This brought him to Junk King. Junk King is a relatively new junk removal business that is an on-demand service that hauls just about any kind of trash from your home or business. They emphasize friendly customer service and they are eco-friendly. They recycle or donate up to 60% of each haul. Since it was time for John to run his own business, he felt Junk King was the right fit. He says, “The business is extremely interesting. No day is the same. I love the fact that we donate or recycle more than half of the items that we pick up.” In May of 2016, John opened his doors. He explains, “Everyone has excess stuff they want and need to get rid of or get out of the way. Our job is to quickly and painlessly help them eliminate the visible clutter. We do everything from a small job, such as remove an old couch, to entire house and property cleanouts.” He further adds, “People do not have the time or appropriate sized vehicles to load items such as appliances, furniture, mattresses, televisions, refrigerators/freezers, e-trash, hot tubs, yard waste, construction debris, wood, and tires. We do it quickly and thoroughly.” John says,” We continue to do things the old fashioned way, one customer at a time. We offer fair, up-front pricing, call you 15-30 minutes ahead of every job, and sweep up after ourselves,” Give us a call today to discuss your hauling needs!

Offers by Junk King Sacramento on Angi
Elite Hauling

Elite Hauling is here to service your hauling needs, we have trailers big enough for any job. $100 minimum fee and we work 7 days a week. Give us a call or click for an estimate today!

Offers by Elite Hauling on Angi
Russ Marks Trash Removal

Russ Marks Trash Removal is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate Knowledge of our trade, combined with ability, is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business.

Offers by Russ Marks Trash Removal on Angi

09/16/2019

Mike was fast to respond, friendly and affordable price. Would definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Hauling away dirt

08/26/2019

The junk was was a little over a pickup load. I had already moved it into one pile. I called Mike in the morning and made an appointment for that afternoon. They showed up on time and loaded it up an left in a little over an hour. Friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Remove misc. household, yard and garage type Junk.

08/18/2019

Amazing. Mike responded so quickly to my call/text and the truck arrived to haul my stuff away within an hour. Professional and quick.

Description of Work
Had some carpet to be hauled away.

06/19/2019

I had a pile of junk, including a heavy oversized desk, that needed to be picked up immediately. Mike's Junk Hauling saved the day. They came hours after I called them and arrived in time to remove the stuff before the photos were scheduled to be taken by my real estate agent for the sale of my house. He was prompt, quick and able to take the task on when I needed it!

Description of Work
junk hauled off my property

03/05/2019

Mike responded to my request for a quote within 20 min. I sent him a couple photos of the piles of junk i needed removed and he called me back with my quote within 10 min. We agreed on the price (very reasonable) and his employee was at my house about an hour later. Juan removed the junk quickly and payment was made over the phone with Mike. It went so well that i had Mike come back the next day t...

Description of Work
Junk hauled away

09/04/2018

They arrived on time, very professional and helpful to work with you and answer any questions.

Description of Work
Removal of non-recycables and odd -shaped items

06/15/2018

Mike was very responsive and arrived on time on the agreed upon day. He efficiently moved every pile of discarded items from the house (from about 4 separate rooms) in addition to the trash bags next to the driveway and items from the back yard (refrigerator and other discarded item)s. It took him and his helper about 3 hours to load it all. He was masterful at packing the truck and trailer so everything we needed to get rid of fit in one load! Mike and his helper were great to work with and provided exceptional service.

Description of Work
Haul away junk from mom's house so it was cleaned out and could be sold

12/27/2017

Arrived on time loaded materials quickly and hauled to dump. charged what was quoted. very professional

Description of Work
Hauled excessive amounts of stuff from garage and bone yard behind garage

Category garbage collection service

10/04/2017

Mike showed up on time. Took care of everything with minimal instruction. All for a fair price.

Description of Work
Had to have the office empty by the end of the month. Had aging office furniture nobody wanted as well as junk.

04/26/2017

Wonderfully. He was on time, efficient and friendly. His price was way lower than other quotes.

Description of Work
we had moved and needed a pickup of old boxes, junk etc. About a pickup load

Category junk removal

Dump Runs & Trash Hauling, & High Weed Cutting, Garage Cleanout Removal, Rental & Eviction Cleanouts, Old Furniture & Appliance Removal, Shed Tear-Down & Jacuzzi Removal, Tree & Bush Trimming, Small Tree, Shrub, Dirt, & Concrete Removal