Alkema Painting

Founded 1988 • With Angi since November 2009

4135 Pueblo Street

Carmichael, CA 95608

We have been servicing Northern California for over 20 years. We are fast, reliable, and always finish on time. With our team of professionals you can count on a great paint job every time. We guarantee all of our work....

interior painting (112)house painting (74)pressure washing (11)deck cleaning (8)decks & porches (5)siding companies (4)drywall (4)cabinet refacing (2)fence company (2)biohazard cleanup (1)home remodeling (1)stucco (1)

03/12/2021

Chris did a beautiful job painting the three rooms I requested. He was punctual, cleaned up at the end of each day. He was careful moving major furniture pieces. I will rehire him and I would recommend Alkema Painting with no reservations.

Description of Work
Interior painting in three rooms

Category decks,interior painters

Work Completed On 02/01/2021

03/02/2021

I got 4 estimates from different companies to paint several rooms in my house in multiple colors with very high ceilings. Chris was professional, reliable, did a good job quickly and beat all the other estimates significantly. These were all the qualities I was looking for and was very pleased to have found the right person for the job.

Description of Work
Interior walls painted one color and very high ceilings (17 ft) painted white.

Category decks,interior painters

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

10/21/2019

They gave me a nice detailed estimate to what they are going to do. They did a good job but forgot to write down the colors i choose.

Description of Work
They painted the exterior part of the house.

Category house painters

Work Completed On 10/21/2015

08/22/2019

It went well. Chris looked at the house to determine how much prep work would be needed and length of time it would take to complete the project. He emailed me the steps of the project, along with a contract and a request for the colors also the total cost for my review. Once i accepted the bid we set up a start date, I signed the contract and send it to him along with the deposit. Once the prep w...

Description of Work
The exterior of the house needed to be painted.

Category garage doors,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 08/22/2019

07/27/2019

Great. Chris was really great to work with and did everything really well. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Painted house

Work Completed On 07/27/2019

12/10/2018

Chris and his crew did an excellent job for me. Chris came back out after job was complete and touch up the baseboards that had been damaged when carpet was installed. I would recommend and would use Alkema Painting again.

Description of Work
Paint interior of a 1300 sq ft home

Work Completed On 11/27/2018

10/18/2018

Chris did an excellent job. We are very happy with the work done and will definately contact him again when we need more work done. Thank you Chris!

Description of Work
Interior ceiling, doors and trim painted.

Work Completed On 10/18/2018

09/11/2018

Excellent job. Chris and Juan completely transformed my rundown exterior into the most beautiful home on my block. Good communication and reliable work with 5 year guarantee

Description of Work
Exterior house painted and some dry rot replaced and caulking of entire framework.

Category house painters

Work Completed On 09/11/2018

03/06/2018

Very honest and considerate. Not perfect paint job ( I'm an obsessive perfectionist) but good.

Description of Work
Painting 3 bedrooms

Work Completed On 11/08/2017

03/06/2018

Alkema was very honest and and very accommodating.

Description of Work
Painted 3 bedrooms

Work Completed On 11/20/2017

Interior & Exterior Painting, Refinish Cabinets, Decks, Fences, Baseboard & Casing Replacement, Texture & Drywall Repair, Graffiti Removal, Elastomeric Coatings