We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

SelectBlinds.com

Founded 2003 • With Angi since January 2010

4.2

7420 S Kyrene Rd #119

Tempe, AZ 85283

SelectBlinds.com is where you’ll find the most reviewed online window blinds and shades. Choose from an expansive, curated assortment of window treatment products, custom-made just for you. DIY much? We’re all about DIY and about making your home projects as convenient and easy as possible - get the look you want in your home while adding amazing value. Plus, all our products feature kid-friendly options for parental peace of mind. Go window shopping today at SelectBlinds.com! Free samples, free shipping, every day. ...

06/23/2022

Marcia S.

Package arrived damaged. Both ends were opened. Fortunately everything was wrapped in plastic, so the only damage was some of the fabric blinds were bent. Did not bother dealing with returns, etc. Just hung them with the hope they will straighten over time.

Description of Work
ordered vertical blinds

06/20/2022

Richard S.

Great variety and very competitive pricing. Installation instructions clear and easy to understand.

Description of Work
Cellular Shades

06/06/2022

Elizabeth Y.

Excellent, great selection, easy to order, good price, quick delivery

Description of Work
Buy shades

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

05/30/2022

Miranda J.

Great. Shades were as ordered. Came promptly. These are inexpensive, not fancy but functional.

Description of Work
purchased roller shades, made to order

05/05/2022

Patricia C.

We measured, ordered, and attempted to install as directed on the website. The measurements were accurate but the blinds couldn't be hung due an inability to securely anchor them into the window frame. We even had a contractor stop by to see what could be done. When I contacted the company, they rudely said that there were no returns or exchanges and we should try to sell them on Facebook. After speaking with a manager, they offered to remake the blinds as outside mounts at a slightly reduced price, making the overall purchase price for the blinds ridiculous given the quality. I was told that they would have been remade for free if I'd measured incorrectly, but that wasn't the issue so no remakes were permitted. I was extremely disappointed in their customer service. I now have $600 worth of blinds that I can't use. I cannot recommend this company, as I am not confident that they will stand behind their product or work to rectify issues.

Description of Work
Purchased 3 blinds from Select Blinds

Category window treatments

Hello [Member Name Removed], We apologize that your Blinds did not arrive as you expected due to not being able to secure them. If possible, can you email me a few pictures of the issues so that I can take a further look? My job is to make sure our customers are given 5-star service and that any mistakes made on our end are made right for you. My name is Brian Royston, and I am Select Blind's brand ambassador. I'm interested in what we can do to move from a 1-star review to a 5-star review, we want to make this experience right for you. Please feel free to email me at brian.royston@selectblinds.com and we can discuss our options. You can also email us at Reviews@SelectBlinds.com and reach our design consultant department at 888-257-1840. Regards,

05/03/2022

Jason S.

Their products are junk. Horribly made and cheap. They are not able to manufacture a large roller shade without a horizontal seam across the middle of it, which looks silly. It was comical how bad this shade was. The fabric is low quality. They had a great product in the past, but something has changed. I would highly recommend buying somewhere else.

Description of Work
1 roller shade

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,window treatments

Hello [Member Name Removed], We apologize that your Roller Shades did not arrive as you expected due to the large seam you see. On our site it states Shades over 73" wide and over 60" in height will have a horizontal seam. The seam is placed as high as possible on the shade, so in most cases, it remains hidden. My job is to make sure our customers are given 5-star service and that any mistakes made on our end are made right for you. My name is Brian Royston, and I am Select Blind's brand ambassador. I'm interested in what we can do to move from a 1-star review to a 5-star review, we want to make this experience right for you. Please feel free to email me at brian.royston@selectblinds.com and we can discuss our options. You can also email us at Reviews@SelectBlinds.com and reach our design consultant department at 888-257-1840. Regards,

05/03/2022

Angelica P.

Perfectly made, would purchase from again & highly recommend

Description of Work
Blinds made

05/01/2022

John O.

Blind came on time, made to my specs, packaged very well.

Description of Work
Purchased a blind

04/24/2022

Jennifer E.

I hung the blinds and it went fine. I wish the blinds were made to be closer to the window instead of being out the couple of inches that they are.

Description of Work
Hang the blinds

04/11/2022

Laura W.

Every blind fit very close but they all fit. I wasn't aware of no draw string but it's a so much safer design with grandkids that I love them.

Description of Work
Not stock sizes

Category interior designers,replacement windows,window treatments

Donna Orr Designs

Hello, I'm Donna Orr, owner operator of Donna Orr Designs. I'm a residential interior designer in the Phoenix area. I enjoy helping my clients design a new space, refresh an existing space, home staging and finding creative ways to upcycle their existing furniture. When it comes to upcycling, my moto is "Don't pitch it, Paint it". I'm here to assist you with making your design vision come true. With my ten years of design experience, we can create create a space that you will feel proud of and enjoy for years to come!

Offers by Donna Orr Designs on Angi
    Mechanical Brothers Heating and Cooling

Mechanical Bros Heating and Cooling has been servicing the Phoenix Valley for over 15 years. We care about the quality of our work and satisfaction of our customers. We provide fully licenses and bonded technicians. We also offer full financing on all new A/C units. Our air conditioning, heating, and duct cleaning service is available to the entire Phoenix Valley including: Phoenix, Glendale, Mesa, Peoria, Scottsdale, Sun City, Sun City West, Surprise, Tempe, Avondale, Goodyear, Anthem and many more. • Retro-fit installations • Duct cleaning • Commercial and Residential preventative maintenance programs • Filter and Service Packages

Tucker Hill Air, Plumbing, & Electric

Locally owned and operated Air Conditioning, Heating, Plumbing and Electrical contractor. 100% satisfaction guarantee. All technicians are background checked and drug test. Licensed, bonded & insured. BBB accredited.

Offers by Tucker Hill Air, Plumbing, & Electric on Angi

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

Custom-made Window Coverings - Cellular Shades, Roller Shades, Roman Shades, Zebra/Dual Shades, Shutters, Wood Blinds, Faux Wood Blinds, Fabric Blinds, Exterior Solar Shades, Interior Solar Shades, Curtains & Drapes, Vertical Blinds, Mini Blinds and more

Installation