Mr. Appliance of Scottsdale & East Valley

Founded 1988 • With Angi since September 2004

Mr. Appliance specializes in appliance repair and maintenance to keep your appliances in peak working condition. But repairing your appliances is only part of the job. Our goal is to deliver superior service by taking extra steps to protect your home and become your preferred appliance repair expert. Calling Mr. Appliance ensures - prompt, efficient attention, our "leave no trace" clean-up commitment, a solid quote before the service begins - no surprises, courteous and skilled in-home service professionals, never an over-time charge - we charge by the job, not by the hour, all work & parts guaranteed. Mr appliance is locally owned and operated and is part of the largest and fastest growing full service appliance repair company in the world. When your appliances are in need of repair, contact the appliance repair experts at mr appliance. Additional DBAs - Mr. Appliance of Phoenix/ Scottsdale, Mark 1 Appliances Inc, Mr Appliance of Tempe/East Valley. Additional phones - (480) 774-2501, (480) 774-2539....

Pro Solutions Air

Heating & A/C Repair, Service, & New Installation! Best Warranty. 10 year parts AND labor FREE with $75 deductibe after first year...which includes a FREE 10 year maintenance plan TOO!.................................................................. ....................................................................... Call for details 623.229.4389 . We stand behind our product, and take all the risk! .................................................................. ...................................................................... We perform heating and air conditioning repair, installation, service maintenance as well as duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning and air purification. We are here for you when it comes to air conditioning repair, A/C installation, A/C preventative service and duct cleaning.................................................................. .................................................................. .... We offer maintenance plans that start at only$10.00/ month to keep your home comfort system at peak performance all year round. We provide the best known warranty, included at no extra charge with every new install. We are a leader in market technology and market trends.................................................................. .................................................................. 24/7 R.O.C. # 285896 623.229.4389

Tucker Hill Air, Plumbing, & Electric

Locally owned and operated Air Conditioning, Heating, Plumbing and Electrical contractor. 100% satisfaction guarantee. All technicians are background checked and drug test. Licensed, bonded & insured. BBB accredited.

Environmental Taming Air Conditioning

Environmental Taming is a Licensed Air Conditioning and Heating Contractor serving the Phoenix Metro Area. We service, repair, and install air conditioning and heating systems as well as design and install ductwork. We have the most advanced diagnostic tools available today. We specialize in heating and air conditioning repair, service, installation, replacement and maintenance. We accept visa and Mastercard and have financing available for new equipment.

Offers by Environmental Taming Air Conditioning on Angi

09/13/2019

Mark Komarek, the repairman, was friendly, professional , capable and extremely nice. He fixed the dishwasher and a week later I requested him from the company to fix my refrigerator.

Description of Work
Repair dishwasher and replace ice maker of refrigerator

09/07/2019

Part was no available on first go-around.

Description of Work
An inside hose replaced on refrigerator

Category appliance repair,small appliance repair

07/27/2018

Mr. Appliance did a great job. Very easy to work with. Very responsive in setting up the service call. My only complaint was that it cost me $140 for basically a 5 minute service visit. That said, if I had used Thermador’s service, it would have cost twice as much, so I can’t complain too much.

Description of Work
Cooktop pop-up vent wasn’t popping up

Thanks for the review and giving us an "A" Grade Mark

07/20/2018

I called to schedule a repair and after talking to the service desk decided it would be better just to buy a new refrigerator. It was the ice maker, after looking online a new ice maker costs about $200 just for the part. Better to buy a new one. When repair tech called to say he was on his way I cancelled. In the future I would use again. They answered phone promptly and were able to send a tech same day who was going to show up on the early end of the window of time. I’d use in the future.

Description of Work
My 17-year-old refrigerator had a burnt plastic smell.

05/01/2018

Initially it started out OK, but repair person sent I guess claimed to know how to remove a trim kit but this person did not. It took 3.5 hours to remove trim kit and replace water line for ice maker. Also trim kit was not put back together correctly. Company sent out another more experienced person and issue was rectified in 45 minutes.

Description of Work
Water line for Ice had a crack in it and it needed to be replace

02/13/2018

They did a great job, and it was much cheaper than buying a new one.

Description of Work
Repair built in microwave

02/05/2018

Great service. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

01/15/2018

excellent - repair done quickly and correctly

Description of Work
oven repair

11/21/2017

Booked an appointment online and received confirmation of appointment. I called the day of the appointment 3 hours into a 4 hour window only to be told that they gave me an appointment in error and they did not have availability for 8 days.

Description of Work
Washing Machine Repair

10/09/2017

I was very impressed with the quality of the response I got from Mr Appliance of Scottsdale. The information provided on the phone was clear. The technician they sent was on top of things, smart, professional, quick to understand the problems, and not afraid to call Bosch when he ran into a problem he hadn't seen before (unlike a previous technician from a different company who really did not address the issues). The control board was replaced. Bosch indicated that the other problems were considered normal for this machine. I'm happy with the work that was done. There was no charge to me as the work that was done was under warranty. I would definitely call Mr Appliance of Scottsdale again.

Description of Work
I was experiencing some problems with my new Bosch dryer. Bosch customer service recommended a technician have a look. I called Mr Appliance of Scottsdale for help.

Category appliance repair

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thanks for the great review! Let us know if we can help with any future repairs... Mark

Appliance Repairs. Refrigerators, Microwave Ovens, Freezers, Vent Hoods, Washing Machines, Trash Compactors, Garbage Disposals, Dryers, Ice Machines, Ice Makers, Dishwashers, Ovens, Ranges & Stoves, Wine Coolers

Part Sales