Mr. Appliance of Scottsdale & East Valley

Founded 1988 • With Angi since September 2004

Mr. Appliance specializes in appliance repair and maintenance to keep your appliances in peak working condition. But repairing your appliances is only part of the job. Our goal is to deliver superior service by taking extra steps to protect your home and become your preferred appliance repair expert. Calling Mr. Appliance ensures - prompt, efficient attention, our "leave no trace" clean-up commitment, a solid quote before the service begins - no surprises, courteous and skilled in-home service professionals, never an over-time charge - we charge by the job, not by the hour, all work & parts guaranteed. Mr appliance is locally owned and operated and is part of the largest and fastest growing full service appliance repair company in the world. When your appliances are in need of repair, contact the appliance repair experts at mr appliance. Additional DBAs - Mr. Appliance of Phoenix/ Scottsdale, Mark 1 Appliances Inc, Mr Appliance of Tempe/East Valley. Additional phones - (480) 774-2501, (480) 774-2539....

Honest Air Care and Home Services

Honest Air Care and Home Services is a family-owned HVAC service company and the valleys Premier indoor air quality specialist serving homes in the Phoenix area. We have over 20 years of industry experience and over the years we’ve established a reputation as a company that provides honest services for a great price. We care about creating comfortable living environments for Phoenix families, and we’ll do everything that we can to help get your system running as efficiently as possible. We provide services for your HVAC system such as repairs and maintenance on your heating and cooling systems as well as indoor air quality improvement.

Howard Air

For more than 41 years, Howard Air has been one of the highest-rated heating and air conditioning companies in Arizona. Earning its reputation by consistently operating in an honest and transparent manner. Howard Air offers the industries premier products, brands and an award winning service and installation department. Call us today to experience the quality of our services. Weather replace or repair call Howard Air! Additional Phone Number: (602)633-9302

Offers by Howard Air on Angi
Cool/Hot Guys

09/13/2019

Fay V.

Mark Komarek, the repairman, was friendly, professional , capable and extremely nice. He fixed the dishwasher and a week later I requested him from the company to fix my refrigerator.

Description of Work
Repair dishwasher and replace ice maker of refrigerator

09/07/2019

Judith N.

Part was no available on first go-around.

Description of Work
An inside hose replaced on refrigerator

Category appliance repair,small appliance repair

07/27/2018

Sharon C.

Mr. Appliance did a great job. Very easy to work with. Very responsive in setting up the service call. My only complaint was that it cost me $140 for basically a 5 minute service visit. That said, if I had used Thermador’s service, it would have cost twice as much, so I can’t complain too much.

Description of Work
Cooktop pop-up vent wasn’t popping up

Thanks for the review and giving us an "A" Grade Mark

07/20/2018

Angela S.

I called to schedule a repair and after talking to the service desk decided it would be better just to buy a new refrigerator. It was the ice maker, after looking online a new ice maker costs about $200 just for the part. Better to buy a new one. When repair tech called to say he was on his way I cancelled. In the future I would use again. They answered phone promptly and were able to send a tech same day who was going to show up on the early end of the window of time. I’d use in the future.

Description of Work
My 17-year-old refrigerator had a burnt plastic smell.

05/01/2018

Joanne L.

Initially it started out OK, but repair person sent I guess claimed to know how to remove a trim kit but this person did not. It took 3.5 hours to remove trim kit and replace water line for ice maker. Also trim kit was not put back together correctly. Company sent out another more experienced person and issue was rectified in 45 minutes.

Description of Work
Water line for Ice had a crack in it and it needed to be replace

02/13/2018

Gregory B.

They did a great job, and it was much cheaper than buying a new one.

Description of Work
Repair built in microwave

02/05/2018

John P.

Great service. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

01/15/2018

Don R.

excellent - repair done quickly and correctly

Description of Work
oven repair

11/21/2017

Dan E.

Booked an appointment online and received confirmation of appointment. I called the day of the appointment 3 hours into a 4 hour window only to be told that they gave me an appointment in error and they did not have availability for 8 days.

Description of Work
Washing Machine Repair

10/09/2017

Cyndy A.

I was very impressed with the quality of the response I got from Mr Appliance of Scottsdale. The information provided on the phone was clear. The technician they sent was on top of things, smart, professional, quick to understand the problems, and not afraid to call Bosch when he ran into a problem he hadn't seen before (unlike a previous technician from a different company who really did not address the issues). The control board was replaced. Bosch indicated that the other problems were considered normal for this machine. I'm happy with the work that was done. There was no charge to me as the work that was done was under warranty. I would definitely call Mr Appliance of Scottsdale again.

Description of Work
I was experiencing some problems with my new Bosch dryer. Bosch customer service recommended a technician have a look. I called Mr Appliance of Scottsdale for help.

Category appliance repair

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thanks for the great review! Let us know if we can help with any future repairs... Mark

Mr. Appliance of Scottsdale & East Valley

Founded 1988 • With Angi since September 2004

841 W Fairmont Dr Ste 11

Tempe, AZ 85282

Appliance Repairs. Refrigerators, Microwave Ovens, Freezers, Vent Hoods, Washing Machines, Trash Compactors, Garbage Disposals, Dryers, Ice Machines, Ice Makers, Dishwashers, Ovens, Ranges & Stoves, Wine Coolers

Part Sales