Metro Mist

Founded 2012 • With Angi since March 2016

1037 W Hermosa Dr

Tempe, AZ 85282

Metro Mist, serves both residential and commercial properties. Our quality American made equipment and our unmatched customer service combine to offer you one of the best patio misting experience in all of greater Phoenix. We will come out for an estimate at no charge to you....

03/05/2020

Matthew H.

Jordan provides the utmost top of the line service, with professional installation and a quality product. This is our first residential system and I highly recommend Metro Mist if you are looking for a reliable company. Our first summer (2019) with this new system was very enjoyable, day and night, relaxing outside. Jordan also provides bi-annual maintenance which is a great service for tear down before winter and set up before the summer heat arrives, we were highly satisfied with using this service as well.

Description of Work
Installation of New Mister System

03/05/2020

Matthew H.

Description of Work
Installation of New Misting System

06/04/2019

Lisa P.

Jordan is a very personable, respectful professional. Love my system and he is a real pleasure to do business with. Call him now!!!!

Description of Work
Install and maintain misting system in backyard/patio

05/31/2018

Lisa S.

Jordan is the only one for our misters! Thank you Jordan!!!

Description of Work
Startup misters for summer.

Category misting systems,patios

Thank you! One of the nicest customers we have the honor of serving every year!

05/31/2018

Lisa S.

The best as usual! We’ve had Metromist since we’ve moved here from Chicago. Thank you Jordan!

Description of Work
Maintained misters

03/02/2018

Jean P.

I was very pleased with Jordan's response. Very professional, good communication, I will use him again as needed.

Description of Work
misting system updated and repaired.

Category misting systems

It was a pleasure dealing with you. Thanks!

08/26/2017

Mason H.

In a word - fantastic! Highly recommend MetroMist. The owner (Jordan) provided the best customer service we have experienced since moving to the valley. System was installed in June and we were able to enjoy much more outdoor time this summer. Jordan took the time to throughly tweak the system for optimal mist in and out of our patio. You won't go wrong choosing MetroMist for your misting system installation and maintenance.

Description of Work
Installed misting system on back patio and pool area.

Category misting systems

Wonderful people! We look forward to our visit every season. Thank you!

08/07/2017

David K.

Outstanding work. Discovered a problem with our misting system on a Saturday moring. Called Jordan. He arrived in a couple of hours. Fixed the problem. And went the extra mile replacing all my clogged sprayers with brand new and better units. Top notch system with top notch service. I am sure glad I found Metro Mist a few years ago for our patio misting system. It was great decision.

Description of Work
Needed to replace a broken filter cap, it was leaking.

Category misting systems

Thank you for your positive words.

07/02/2017

Anthony G.

Crazy great service and installation by Jordan. Shopped other providers that advertise and selected Metro Mist. No fuss, no upsell and no confusion. Willing to work with my needs and budget. Showed up as promised and finished on time. Highly recommend and glad that I found Metro Mist.

Description of Work
Misting system for backyard patio and pergola

Category misting systems,patios

We'd do it all over again! Thank you for your business.

06/25/2017

Ronald H.

I was having issues with my existing system and needed a professional assessment of the problem. Realizing it was Father's Day weekend and hotter then blue blazes, I assumed I wouldn't get anyone to come see me. Little did I know that I had Jordan on the phone. He arrived early(after calling) during the hottest part of the day and soon I realized that my problem was now Jordan's. He listened to my story, walked the lines with me and was fully intent on solving my problem. And that is exactly what he did! He stayed as long as it took to solve the problem, sweating all the way and maintaining a cheerful professional manner the whole time. I was very impressed with this young man! His price was more then reasonable as well. We lament on how our youth today has no work ethic and have no inkling of basic customer service but this is a man who was raised well and is exercising that upbringing fully. I strongly encourage you to reward Jordan with your business. I'm sure you will not be disappointed!!

Description of Work
Assessment of existing misting system.

Category misting systems

Thank you so much. Means alot to Metro Mist!

06/05/2017

Terry S.

Excellent, professional and timely service and install!

Description of Work
Installation and servicing of a patio misting system.

Category misting systems

This retired fireman knows heat. Now, he knows how to beat the heat! Thank you, sir. All the best.

05/03/2017

Lisa P.

really well - great mist. matches the patio colors, etc. Jordan is very nice and pleasant to deal with

Description of Work
patio misting systems

Category misting systems,patios

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We're very glad you're happy.

04/10/2017

William N.

This company did a great job installing our system and have been maintaining it for 3 years. We have trouble free use of our misters all summer. Makes the patio liveable when the temps rise in Sun Lakes, AZ.

Description of Work
Metro Mist is a great company. We had them install our mister system and service it annually. We really enjoy our patio misters. They install only professional quality mister systems. We can't be more happy with the system, pump and the quality. Great company to work with. I highly recommend them.

Category misting systems

Thanks for your kind words Bill. Glad you're happy. We joke that Bill's dog enjoys the misting system more than he does!

03/30/2017

Francis S.

Jordan and Jimmy did a great job evaluating and repairing the system, as well as educating me. Definitely plan to continue using their services for maintenance and possible upgrades.

Description of Work
After moving to Phoenix from the East Coast, we needed to get an existing misting system back and working.

Category misting systems

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. You're a pleasure to deal with. Glad you're happy. See you soon.

02/03/2017

Jack K.

Very professional for both installation and maintenance. Their system has preformed so much better than the previous misting system. They always arrive at the scheduled time when they arrange for maintenance. I would unhesitatingly recommend them for a misting system.

Description of Work
Install misting system on back patio.

Category misting systems

As always, thanks for the kind words [Member Name Removed]. See you soon.

01/19/2017

Torry C.

Installation was flawless and we knew exactly what to expect. Our equipment is in great shape because of the proper maintenance that Metromist provides.

Description of Work
We had a complete patio misting system installed and we also hire Metromist for winterization of the system as well as set up in the Spring.

Category misting systems

[Member Name Removed], we are VERY gracious for your kind review. We look forward to building an even greater relationship with you in the coming years. Spring is just around the corner. You can expect a phone call to schedule your 'Spring Tune-Up' in mid February to get your system up and running in time for the approaching 'warm season'. Thanks again and see you soon! -MM

12/08/2016

Jason Y.

The quality is fantastic, we have a remote control that allows us to operate the misters from inside the house, and part of the service is that Metro Mist keeps track of our information and they initiate scheduling service visits to flush the system and turn it off for winter and turn it back on in the spring. We are so happy with this!! There's a small cost for the service visits, about $120, but it is soooo worth it!

Description of Work
We had a misting system installed in our backyard and we couldn't be happier!

Category misting systems

[Member Name Removed], so glad to hear you're happy with your system. Thank you VERY much for your kind words. Per usual, you can expect a phone call in February to schedule your 'Spring Tune-Up' in preparation for the coming 'warm season'. Cheers to a great future as we strive to build upon our reputation as your most trusted outdoor misting provider! Again, thank you [Member Name Removed] and see you soon! -MM

11/08/2016

Tony B.

Prompt, knowledgeable, and reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Outdoor misting system maintenance.

Category misting systems

Doctor, we appreciate your validating review. Just as much, we are glad to know you're happy and content with your misting system. You can expect that to continue well into the future. Be on the lookout for a phone call in February as we schedule your 'Spring Tune-Up' ahead of the soon arriving 'warm season'. Again, thank you so much for your kind review. We are thrilled to be your most trusted outdoor misting provider. See you soon! -MM

11/08/2016

Francis M.

Greg and Jordan were extremely professional and helpful - suggesting ways to get the most benefit from the system. They are always responsive to our needs, and the their pricing is very competitive. In the past we've never been able to find a company that would provide good service on our misting systems, but MetroMist is by far better than any others that we have used.

Description of Work
Installation and maintenance of our residential mister system. This was a replacement for a prior system.

Category misting systems

[Member Name Removed], thanks SO much for your kind words. We are glad you found us and we will strive to continue providing the excellent service you are accustomed to expect from Metro Mist. On that note, you can expect a phone call in February to schedule your 'Spring Tune-Up' in advance of the soon arriving 'warm season'. Again, thank you VERY much and we will see you soon!

11/07/2016

Donna S.

They are really great- I have been pleased with both installation and maintenance. Very professional - looks great. It is nice not to have to worry about putting it away myself in the winter.

Description of Work
Metro Mist installed a misting system about 2 years ago and come out twice a year for maintenance.

11/05/2016

Scott H.

Greg and Jordan came over, cleaned out my misting system, moved the hose and the pump to my garage and were swift and courteous as always! Greg looked at my misters, that he installed more than two years ago, and said "well, the only problem I have with your system is that all of your nozzles are still working perfectly! I can't charge you for new ones!" The system is still working GREAT! I also mentioned that I was going to start renting my house and Greg recommended a way to plumb the system so it will be virtually impossible for renters to burn out the $2,000+ pump. Awesome! I highly recommend Metro Mist!

Description of Work
Winterize my misting system

11/02/2016

David K.

Jordan and Greg arrived on time and completed the work very efficiently and effectively. I use them every year.

Description of Work
Winterized misting system.

11/01/2016

DEBBIE B.

Jordan and Greg are always very prompt and friendly! Arrived punctually exactly in the time frame they said they would, came fully prepared with ladder and cart. Cleaning and winterization handled promptly and efficiently. They fully explain what they are doing as they go. This company is excellent to work with and we highly recommend!!

Description of Work
Acid-washed system, cleaned nozzles, winterized pump, disconnected and moved pump into storage for end of season.

09/29/2015

Lisa S.

Greg and Chris were awesome, so honest!!! I've owned many homes and Greg is simply the best and most honest hired repair service I've ever had! Thank you!

Description of Work
Put in brand new patio mister system and repaired the existing system.

09/17/2015

Jason Y.

The job was done perfectly, on time and efficient. Mr. Fuller showed us how to replace and clean the nozzles, and it works perfectly! We always get comments from guests on what a big difference the misting system makes for hanging out on the patio in summertime. The wireless remote is awesome, it turns the misters on and off from inside the house with one click - very impressive!

Description of Work
A 70-foot misting system was installed with a wireless remote.

Cactus Valley Landscape Solutions, LLC

We are a professional, reliable and dependable crew who knows how to provide quality work at an affordable rate, always showing up on time and never leaving a job site until our customer is 100% satisfied with the services provided.

Jorge Pro Landscaping

Jorge Pro Landscaping proudly serving the Phoenix metro area with over 20 years of experience. We specialize in helping clients increase the value and beauty of their homes by creating elegant outdoor living spaces. We create beautiful yard designs by combining seasonal color, perennials, landscaping, and maintenance. Our company pays special attention to the details of every project to ensure the complete satisfaction of each client. Our goal is to enhance the exterior of your home, raise your property value, and beautify your whole neighborhood. Your satisfaction is our priority and we strive to provide a service we are proud of. We start every project by providing a thorough consultation to understand your goals and the needs of the project. We do this to guarantee that the project is completed according to your preferences. Our ultimate goal is to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the end result of your project. We offer honest and efficient service. My customers are my friends, give me the option to take care of your investment

Balance Landscaping LLC

Hello Matt with Balance Landscape. We would love to help you with your project and together create your vision. Balance is a licensed, bonded, and fully insured landscape contractor with over 30 years of knowledge, expertise, and integrity. All of it right here in the valley. Matthew Perling Vice President Balance Landscaping, Design & Contracting 480-233-2191

Misting systems