DESIGNER'S CHOICE PAINTING

With Angi since September 2005

4.4

Arizona commercial/residential painting, interior/exterior, staining, drywall,and epoxy. Quality customer service, workmanship, and materials. Designer's Choice Painting has 15 years of experience in the painting industry. We use premium brands of painting materials, and professional preparation/application at the most competitive prices. Free estimates. References upon request....

James Horn

James Horn is a roofing contractor / roofer serving the Chandler, AZ area since 2000. Services include Roofing, Roof Repair, Flat Roofs, Exterior Painting, Roof Installation, Roof Replacement and Roofing Prices.

Horn & Sons Roofing & Painting Llc

I’m a third generation painting contractor that specializes in exterior repaints. I was always taught one good job gets you another so I always put quality over quantity. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction.

Offers by Horn & Sons Roofing & Painting Llc on Angi
Val-U-Quality Painting Co.

Family owned and operated, 37 years of experience, Full service painting company. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Offers by Val-U-Quality Painting Co. on Angi

09/17/2015

We rec'd. estimates for our home remodel project and felt comfortable with David Schacherbauer and Chris Adams. Both were present when we were discussing all of the work we wanted to do and we asked them if they were licensed to do all of the work involved in our project. David said YES and he does have an ROC# that we have since learned was for painting only. However, his company not only goes by...

Description of Work
Painted entire interior, removed and replaced tile throughout house, refinished cabinets in kitchen and 2 bathrooms, removed counter tops in both baths and kitchen and replaced with granite, installed kitchen lighting added crown moulding to kitchen cabinets.

Category interior painters

[Member name removed] write up is compiled of inaccuracies as well as a multitude of missing information so I will fill in the blanks. Here is a list of facts, most if not all of which are verifiable if needed: - [Member name removed] has never paid her original contract amount in full - [Member name removed] filed a formal complaint with the Arizona Registrar of Contractors, complaint was FULLY D...

08/01/2015

WE are selling our house, and the built ins in the downstairs and 2 of the upstairs bedrooms were proving to be an issue. DAve and his team tore those out, repainted and made it look great (including having to re do the flooring in the downstairs bedroom. Work was done on a short timeline (which we appreciated) on time, and hit the cost estimated

Description of Work
Took out built ins in 3 bedrooms to open them up and make the rooms larger as we try and sell the house

05/05/2015

The estimator came into my home and prepared an estimate, not for me, but for the HOA. The HOA will be paying for the work as it is their responsibility. The estimator from Designers Choice did not ask me about what I wanted done, only what he would do. The ceiling paint he said would only extend to the end of the room and would not include the hallway which was a mere 30 square feet more. Further...

Description of Work
Nothing.

Category interior painters

Mr. [Member Name Removed] apparently is a little misinformed about how the process works for the HOA. I met with Mr. [Member Name Removed] along with a representative of the property. Mr. [Member Name Removed] pointed out some water damage and did describe exactly what he wanted done. I would have been more than happy to do whatever Mr. [Member Name Removed] wanted, but the HOA was only willing to...

06/02/2014

They were very good. I will absolutely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
We used Designer's Choice Painting for interior painting services.

05/13/2014

We had left a message for an estimate. The company called us a week later, but we had already taken bids and hired someone. I think the owner might have been out of town.

Description of Work
Tried to scheduled an estimate for drywall and painting.

09/15/2013

David was really helpful and gave us a best price and best results including our closets are all got paint match with the wall. The crack on the ceiling, a hole in our son's bedroom, and leak stained are gone now. They even did a caulking to our one of the window art-glass. For any need of INTERIOR PAINT, we fully recommend Designer's Choice. The BEST AAA rating

Description of Work
Our ceiling has a leaked stain and a cracked from last July 15 micro-burst rain. The whole interior house needed painting, it has been 11 years ago when we moved in to this house.

01/28/2012

First Contact on Monday. Personal visit on Tuesday. Work started on Thursday and they were all done by noon on Saturday.

Description of Work
Painted 80-90% of the interior of our home. Fantastic - Superb - On time – Professional - Reasonable Price Not enough adjectives to explain the painting job that Designers Choice did for us. They were able to properly address 2 minor problems with our ceiling and it looks perfect now. Proper crew size of professional people on site at the right time.

11/15/2011

The painter was here at the appointed time, very skillfully removed a portion of the side door framing which was damaged and installed a new lintel. He sanded the rest of the door frame and painted it. Ditto for the frame around the garage door which he also sanded, patched and painted. At the end you thought this was a brand new house, just looking at the doors. BTW, even in this economy, our house sold 2 weeks after putting it on the market for pretty much the asking price. None of the neighbors could believe it.

Description of Work
Although Designer's Choice Painting primarily did the entire inside of our house, I needed a bit of outside painting, around the garage door and a side door. For that reason I asked them to do this smaller task also.

Category house painter","interior painter

09/08/2011

Three men were and quot;on locationand quot; the morning of May 9, and worked without interruption and with a precision that reminded me of a ballet. Obviously Tim, Sean and Ofir were all used to working with one another, each knew what to do first, and next, and indeed they were all long-time employees. They had to work around several obstacles, since I was still living in the house with my dog. We had emptied several larger pieces of furniture, esp. book cases, which they moved and wrapped in plastic. Ditto with other furniture, with built-ins, with free standing pieces - it was amazing how fast and competent they all worked. The work progressed from room to room, and in 4 days the entire 1900 sft house was not only painted to perfection, but all the furniture was back in place. The garage was emptied, painted and completely reassembled in about 2 hours, which was nearly miraculous. A week after they were completely finished I noticed that a piece of outside wood around a side door showed wood rot. I called Dave who sent out Tim to replace the wood and painting it flawlessly (for a nominal cost). This was above and beyond the original contracted cost. I can only recommend this company in highest terms and have given their card to several of my friends who were impressed when they saw the finished product. The best thing is - the house sold in 2 weeks.

Description of Work
We wanted to prepare the house for sale, starting with a complete paint job including ceilings, baseboards, and the garage. I interviewed 4 painters, all from Angie's List with great reputation. Dave, the owner, came to the house and looked at every detail, made suggestions, pointed to needed minor corrections, and provide a professional estimate. - The other painters were also very professional but their prices were considerably higher. We opted for Designer's Choice both for the lower price, and the thoroughness and professionalism.

09/23/2009

Excellent on both occasions. The work was performed in a very professional and timely manner. All of the employees were very professional, very thorough, and delivered quality beyond our expectations. One thing that sets Designer's Choice apart from every other contractor out there is: when they do a final walk through, they're not just going through the motions, they're very sincere about your complete satisfaction with your work. They're also very good at estimating paint usage. If a painter doesn't know how to do this, you risk delays or possibly buying more paint than you need.

Description of Work
We've used the same painter twice. Once to paint the exterior of our house (medium size) and recently to paint the interior of a new house. (single-level 2300 Sq. Ft)

Category house painter","interior painter

Commercial/residential exterior/interior painting, cabinetry/door staining, epoxy coatings, drywall, faux, competitive, free estimates, premium products used, professional, licensed, bonded, insured, references upon request, state-wide