We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Jones Moving & Storage

Founded 1990 • With Angi since October 2014

14700 N Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd

Scottsdale, AZ 85260

Jones Moving & Storage has been family owned and operated, full service moving an Packing company, for over 35 years. Serving both the local valley area as well as cross country moves. Our unmatched commitment to customer service and no hidden fees has resulted in an A+ with the Better Business Bureau. We offer a diverse range of services to cater to all of your relocation needs: local, long distance, cross country, high end, apartment or commercial all without any additional fees for excessive stairs or heavier items such as: pianos, pool tables or gun safes . Please reach out to Candice for all your moving needs....

11/24/2018

Larry B.

I highly recommend Jones Moving for the peace of mind and feeling of security they provide. Steve and Candice Jones are the owners and operators. They came out to our home to preview the move of our 2500 sq ft home's contents. Candice was available for my numerous texts and calls on how to pack delicate items. This was a huge move from Michigan to California for us. Their clean, modern 70' tractor-trailer rig was carrying only our furniture. We felt secure knowing exactly who was handling our precious goods. We moved many glass and fragile items. Everything arrived safely in perfect condition. They loaded and delivered promptly just as promised. Their helpers were like family, very friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Moving across the nation

10/24/2018

Constance B.

Jones moving company was the best. Very friendly, went right to work, did a gre ad t job I would definitely use this company again and would spread the word, best by far.

Description of Work
Just move all my items

Category moving companies

We would like to thank you for using our company to move you cross country. We really appreciate the time you took to write this review. Steve and Candice Jones

10/08/2018

Carron K.

Jones Moving did an amazing job. Very punctual and professional!! Highly recommend!!

Description of Work
moving from MI to TN

Category moving companies

We really appreciate the time you took to write this kind review. Steve and Candice Jones

10/06/2018

Diane S.

Excellent customer service. Jones Moving is not only professional, they are respectful and courteous. The prices were very affordable. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who has a need for moving.

Description of Work
Moving from house to an apartment

Thank you for taking time kind review! Steve and Candice Jones

08/10/2018

Leopoldo S.

Horrible experience. Everything was packed in the truck and then the truck wouldn’t start. AAA couldn’t come out so nearly three hours later another truck came and they finally got to the house to unload my stuff. The movers were apologetic and said their boss would discount two and a half hours for the inconvenience. At the end they wanted to charge us $340 for three hours of labor plus the extra hour they charge as a service fee when they quoted us $255. Total move time was only two hours and it was an easy job. So the two and a half hour “discount” was them removing the THREE HOURS they were broken down. Are you kidding me!? That’s a no brainer. Why would I pay you for your truck breaking down? Absolutely ridiculous. Additionally, my dresser suffered A TON of damage. Not just scratches but actual chunks of wood missing from the dresser from carelessness (probably because they wanted to hurry up and get home after being broken down for three hours). We brought one of the movers up to see it and he brushed it off and said he couldn’t file a claim tonight because he needed to go home. I’m glad my belongings that you damaged are not important to you. I was told Candice would call me in 1-2 business days. Never received a call. I finally called her on 8/6 and she said she’d call back the next day. It’s now been three days with no call back. I’ve called multiple times during business hours and now the phone goes to voicemail. How convenient. Don’t book them unless you want damaged items and unprofessional and unethical business practices.

Description of Work
Moved one bedroom apartment into a house.

Category moving companies

[Member Name Removed], We are truly sorry for the mishaps on the truck battery dying on your move . We did credit the down time and gave you $100.00 back on the mishap to your furniture pieces. Our business is always our may concern this was a very unusual situation that happen on your moving day and we are truly sorry. Steve and Candice Jones

07/23/2018

Katrina V.

I just wanted to let you know how great the move was because of your crew! I am so happy we used you guys!! They were great, professional and very careful with all of our possessions! I would recommend your company anytime!! Thankfully we will not be moving again but if I did I would call you again!! Thank you again!!

Description of Work
Moved to our new home!

Category moving companies

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for using our moving service and for writing this kind review. I We are really appreciate your business.. Steve and Candice Jones

07/08/2018

Nathalie G.

We just moved from Arizona to Florida. It's the second time we used Jones Company. The first time was locally and the second across the country but every time they were really professional. The owner and his family are really friendly and efficient. The local people they employ are courteous and professional. I highly recommend Jones Moving Company & Storage.

Description of Work
Packing and moving across the country

Category moving companies

[Member Name Removed], We really appreciate yours and Kris’ business and taking time to write this review. We hope you guys enjoy Florida and your new home. Candice Jones Moving

06/14/2018

Neal M.

It was nothing short of fantastic. They arrived promptly at 9 finished everything lock stock and barrel by 1215. Despite the heat they didn't take a break or loaf. If I was doing the job myself I could not have done it better.

Description of Work
Moving furniture out of a 2 story home into a first floor condo

Category moving companies

Neil, We really appreciate your business and taking time out of your day to write this review. thank you for choosing our company. Steve and Candice Jones Jones Moving

06/11/2018

Daniel P.

The two movers that came were quick, courteous and always on point unloading to show me potentially damaged item (not by them). Thanks for the prompt service!

Description of Work
Unloading of 26 foot truck to storage and a home.

Category moving companies

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for choosing our moving company to move you. We know you had many choices. Thanks for writing this kind review we really appreciate it and your business. Steve and Candice Jones Jones Moving

05/15/2018

paul B.

Small (but very capable) family owned and operated company which I really liked after using "big name" companies that failed me in every way possible in the past. Steve and his son Travis came to evaluate my job at my home. Steve himself called me within a day with his estimate based on my needs and expectations that we discussed in detail when he was here. The huge 53' custom moving van pulled by Steve's Cummins Engine powered tractor arrived on time and he and Travis along with their teammates loaded my items in no time! That included many power tools and heavy equipment from my woodworking hobby in my garage. Everything arrived on time and Steve, his wife Candice and son Alex were here with two local professional helpers to unload my stuff. Much of which had to be carried up two flights of stairs. I really appreciated working directly with the owner/operator and family! Two thumbs up!

Description of Work
Interstate move from AZ to MI

Category moving companies

Thank you for taking time to write this review, And for choosing our company to move you. Steve and Candice Jones

Copperstate Moving

Quality: Our highly trained professionals are skilled in moving your furniture with care. They are dedicated to protect and provide a stress free move. We have top of the line moving equipment to ensure your belongings will be moved safely and securely. We have built our Company on our Motto and stand true to it’s cause. Your NOT just another number…We consider you a part of our family. Our time and effort is dedicated to growing in knowledge and experience in the industry to maintain the highest standard of care. Affordable: Our knowledgeable staff knows all the ends and outs of moving. We Excel at providing a Professional moving experience with out ALL the moving cost. We are competitive in our rates and always evolving….We offer seasonal rates and discounts to Military, Teachers and Seniors. Honest: Honesty is one of our Core standards of care. Our staff will keep you informed of all the details of your move from the beginning to the end. It’s your hard earned money and we don’t take that lightly. We appreciate your willingness to allow us to provide you with a top of the line moving experience. Since referrals are the back bone of our Company, we want you to share your experience with others. There are NO surprises and NO hidden fees…That’s our Guarantee! Reliable: Being on time and prepared is our trademark. Our crews are given ample time to prepare for each move. With daily updates and schedules our staff maintains a functional working environment to guarantee on time arrival. We understand that Moving can be stressful…That is why we take all the measures needed to ensure you receive prompt communication and reliable transportation. https://copperstatemoving.com/

Integrity Moving & Packing

We are veteran owned and family operated offering premier moving and packing services for the entire valley. At Integrity our goal is simple; to provide the highest level of service for your moving and packing needs. We understand that moving can be stressful, and we aim to eliminate as much of that stress as possible with our trained moving professionals and friendly customer service. We promise to always treat your belongings with care as if they were our own and to always act with Integrity. Our crew is well equipped and trained to move safes, statues, artwork, and heavy or odd items in addition to household furniture. We offer all-inclusive rates and never charge extra for travel, shrink wrap, furniture assembly or stairs. Free in-home and/or phone estimates are just a call away.

Offers by Integrity Moving & Packing  on Angi
    Mover Van Lines of AZ

Over 20 years of experience AND over 20 trucks available for your move! Mover Van Lines is known for its commitment to simplifying moving process for its customers to achieve stress-free relocation exercise. All these come at an affordable cost. We also have a feedback system that enables us to know the type of experience you have moving with us. Mover Van Lines is popularly known for providing quality service delivery to ensure easy transitioning of customers from the start of the move to the end. Just tell us all your moving needs and we will take it up from there.

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Visa, MasterCard

Residential & Commercial Moving. Local & Long Distance Moving, Piano, Pool Table and Gun Safe Moving, Small Moves, High End Furniture Moving. Loading & Unloading Trucks, PODS, ABF Trailers. Same Complex moving. Packing & unpacking service, Climate Controlled Storage