Allegiance Water Services

Founded 2011 • With Angi since April 2011

We operate with a focus on Honesty, Integrity, and Fair Pricing. Fully licensed, bonded and insured, this locally-owned contractor can serve all your plumbing needs throughout the greater Phoenix Area at a fraction of the cost of national chains. We offer FREE on-site estimates. If water runs through it, Allegiance can do it!...

Specializing in Water Filtration for residential and commercial applications. We provide sales and service for Reverse Osmosis Systems, Water Softening Equipment and Whole House Filtration.

Complete Water Systems LLC is family owned & operated. Providing a complete array of Whole Home Water Treatment Products (Reverse Osmosis systems / Water Softeners / Whole Home Filtration / Salt Free Conditioners / Bacteria Removal UV Systems and more) Offering Sales – Service – Maintenance – Parts – Filters Serving Phoenix Arizona and metropolitan area We provide the Highest Quality Components such as Clack - Fleck - Autotrol - Ultima - Vortech- Hydronix - Vertex and much more Made in the USA & systems assembled right here in Arizona

06/05/2018

Great! He did a great job setting up the area prior to getting started to help reduce potential water mess and when he was done he cleaned up everything like he was never there.

Description of Work
replaced a facets

Category plumbing

05/18/2018

David worked diligently to find a tech to replace my water heater and did it same day!! He was honest about the cost and very flexible with the timing and pick up of my water heater. Garrod did an awesome job installing the water heater. It was a seamless experience. I felt at ease and now I am stress free because of Garrod and David. Thank you both so much!!

Description of Work
My water heater needed to be replaced.

Category water heater repair

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to taking care of any other plumbing, water treatment, or irrigation needs you may have in the near future. Have a wonderful week.

06/26/2017

Considering this was our first water softener I had many questions. Justin was patient and took several calls until we finally decided to pull the trigger. The team was punctual and gracious. They installed the water softener and all faucets without issue. They also discovered that I had a leak near my water main line and also my bathroom supply lines were calcified. I chose Allegiance because of ...

Description of Work
I purchased a Water Softener from Allegiance and I also purchased all new Faucets (from Lowe's) to be installed as well. Seemed like a good time to get rid of the old corroded Faucets.

Category plumbing,water softeners

03/28/2017

It was great-on time, finished quickly and was so nice!

Description of Work
Replaced outdoor faucet

Category plumbing

Thank you. It was our pleasure. Best regards, Justin Waters

02/28/2017

Excellent. Great communication fair price no hassles highly recommended

Description of Work
Install water softener

Category plumbing,water softeners

Allegiance Water Services can take on any residential plumbing project, from a simple leaky faucet to an extensive plumbing remodel. We also specialize in Water Softners, Reverse Osmosis, Whole House Filtration, and High Pressure Mist Systems.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check