Clean-N-Bright Carpet & Tile Specialists, Inc.

Founded 1973 • With Angi since August 2009

PO Box 11178

Prescott, AZ 86304

We are Prescott's oldest cleaning service! A small family owned and operated carpet and ceramic floor tile & grout cleaning service established in 1973. We pride ourselves as also being Prescott's most reliable service too! Always striving for each customer to have a wonderful experience from start to completion of all work aspects from the first inquiring phone call to the last courtesy follow up phone call insuring that all expectations have been met. There are 5 Clean-N-Bright representatives to serve you. Ruth manages all office phases with Karlene being Ruth's morning assistant when phone calls are the heaviest. Rich serves our clients by providing on time and accurate FREE estimates. We are also proud to have on our expert team Hector who has been with us for 20+ years and Justin - both are certified cleaning technicians (as well as Rich) providing the highest level of competency available. We are confident that we will always be able to assist our clients in meeting their cleaning expectation with a smile!...

04/28/2015

Laura E.

We did carpet cleaning, they are a friend and it is Clean-N-Bright. They are responsive. They do a good job. We have used them several times. The quality of their work can't be surpassed, it is good. They came in, cleaned the place and they left, that is what they do good and they do an excellent job. They meet all of your criteria. I would grade them 'A' on all of the categories. They do tile cleaning too and they are pretty good at that too.

Description of Work
It has probably been a year ago when they did that.

02/25/2015

Sharyn B.

I think it was OK in the overall....I do think the price was a bit steep....for what they did...Service charge of $50.00 to pick up and deliver the rugs that were less than five miles from their shop is overpriced. If I had had the rugs cleaned in place I would have paid much less...so probably would not do this again.

Description of Work
Cleaned and wrapped two area rugs

Category carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

03/18/2014

Charles C.

Positive experience, office was friendly, they showed up on time and did a very good job.

Description of Work
Cleaned Carpets

05/12/2013

Steven C V.

The two service providers were right on time, very careful not to damage anything, did a very thorough job. The rotary cleaner took out almost all of the ground in dirt and grime from a high traffic path on the living room carpet. All the bedrooms came out like new and lifted the carpet fibers where the previous owner's furniture had been.

Description of Work
They cleaned the wall-to-wall carpets in the living room and three bedrooms using a special rotary cleaner as well as a steam vacuum cleaner.

06/26/2012

Deborah B.

Overall I was not pleased with their cleaning job. Traffic marks were still there after the cleaning, and having been a carpet salesperson before, I know that if they had pre-soaked the carpet well enough, the cleaning would have been better and the traffic marks would have been diminished. I wouldn't recommend them to others.

Description of Work
The cleaned the carpets in my house (5 rooms of carpeting). It was $200 for the service and $120 for the Scotch Guard.

05/14/2012

sarah C.

We weren't too terribly impressed with them, I think I could have done just as good a job as they did. We moved all the furniture ourselves, and I don't remember if they vacuumed before they started steaming, but at the end, the carpets didn't get as clean as we would have liked. I test the carpets by walking on them with white socks and the socks got dirty very quickly. I will not be using them again.

Description of Work
We hired them to clean our carpets.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns. It is ALWAYS our goal to completely satisfy each and every client. Since this cleaning dates all the way back to Nov. 22, 2011 it is difficult (impossible) to respond with complete clarity. We always encourage and find it much more efficient when a client calls the office with any concerns within a reasonable time after the cleaning. It is also our company policy to call each homeowner with a follow up phone call to ensure that the client is completely happy and satisfied. I must assume that you were unavailable when we attempted to call, and it is likely that we left a message on your voice mail, assuming a voice mail was available. Again, since this dates back 6 months there is no clear way for me to know for sure what transpired. I will say, that when a client moves furniture prior to our technician's arrival, it is an option the client chose in order to save money on the overall charges. We offer several pricing packages. One package is when my cleaning technician's are moving all practical furniture. For this package there are additional charges for this full service. The second package is when the large furniture remains in place and the cleaning technician moves the smaller pieces of furniture and the third option is when the client states they would like to move the furniture ahead - thereby clearing much of the carpeted floor for cleaning and NOT paying for our technicians to move the furniture. I see on this job order, it is written on the order that THE CUSTOMER WILL MOVE FURNITURE AHEAD - taking advantage of the lower price structure. With regards to pre-vacuuming, here again the client has the option to either pre-vacuum the carpet themselves or pay a nominal fee for my technicians to pre-vacuum. Since there is no vacuum price included on the estimate, I assume the client elected to save on the vacuum service by doing the pre-vacuuming prior to the cleaning technician's arrival. The concern of soiled socks may be as simple as the fact that the hard surface floor (tile and grout, vinyl, wood, etc.) may have been soiled and this was the actual surface where soil was being picked up on the socks. Again, after 6 months has gone by, it is impossible to know for sure what the circumstances were and how to respond today. Printed on our estimate/invoice form is a notice that a client has a service warranty for 14 days after the date of service. We encourage all clients to call within this 2 week period with any concerns so that we can address the concerns IMMEDIATELY! In addition, we do make courtesy calls after the job is complete to ensure our clients are satisfied with all work performed. There are times when clients are not available to receive the courtesy call back phone call and we leave a message explaining why we are calling and encouraging clients to call us back if they do have any concerns. There is no record that we received a call with any concern; therefore I must assume this client was completely satisfied. It is unfortunate that the member had concerns and did not express these concerns for 6 months. I hope that in the future, clients will either be available for our follow up call or feel free to call our office to discuss any and all concerns. It has always been our policy to address all concerns IMMEDIATELY when we are notified in a timely manner. I do thank you, Member, for rating our service with B's and if given another opportunity to assist you with your carpet cleaning, I will personally make sure I follow up with the courtesy phone call to ensure your complete satisfaction. Best regards, Ruth Durot

04/12/2012

Linda H.

.The whole experience from booking the appointment to completion was a stellar example of excellent customer service and professional expertise. We will always recommend this company when ever there is an opportunity to do so.

Description of Work
We had called based on the recommendations on Angie's List. The job was to clean approximately 900 sq feet of carpet plus a flight of stairs. The person booking the appointment was courteous and friendly. The technician turned out to be the co-owner of the company. Once he saw the scope of the project he called for assistance. the assistant arrived promptly. The two of them performed the work in a timely, efficient and very professional manner. We even got a discount from a coupon on Angie's List. As newcomers to the area, we greatly appreciated Richie taking time to talk with us about the community. He graciously offered that if we had questions or needed assistance with resouces that we contact his co-owmer and wife, Ruthie who was fountain of information. he left us a local magazine (which featured a story about the company and its owners). All in all it was an outstanding experience. We will certainly use this company whenever we have flooring service needs. An extra bonus was the follow-up call we received thanking us for our business and asking for feedback. What a great way to run a company!

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you Member for your kind words. It's always our goal to meet and exceed our clients expectations. It's such a wonderful bonus when clients are kind enough to write such a great review. We appreciate you and your kind words very much. Welcome to "the neighborhood"...We know you will enjoy living in the Prescott quad city area as much as we do. Thanks again! Rich and Ruth Durot

02/09/2012

Katherine R.

They came out recently to clean my apartment's carpeting as part of my lease renewal. Those guys did a wonderful job, and the quality of the cleaning was awesome. They were professional and prompt, and got their work done in no time at all!

Description of Work
Clean-N-Bright came out recently to clean the carpet in my apartment.

02/08/2012

Laura E.

Overall, the experience was great. We had some prep work of our own to do, such as move some furniture, but it wasn't that difficult. The carpets take the longest to dry, but it's well worth the wait - and it's only one day that is slightly disrupted. We waited an extra day before replacing the furniture just to be sure that the carpets were completely dry.

Description of Work
Clean N Bright cleaned all of our carpets and a sofa, added a soil protectant for both, plus cleaned our grout and tile floors and sealed those afterwards. We have white carpet, two dogs and several vistor dogs, so our floors need lots of attention. For several years I have thought I should just replace the carpet, but figure I will clean it one more time. Every time Clean N Bright makes it look almost new. They have kept my carpets looking wonderful for almost 14 years. Their techs are efficient, friendly and really know what they are doing. I would recommend this company to anyone who wants quality service and excellent results.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning,floor cleaning

09/23/2011

Kenneth A.

The finished product was a vast improvement, especially the stairs.

Description of Work
They company did a thorough steam clean of the carpets. They pretreated the worst areas, took the time they needed to do an excellent job.

Ninja Restoration LLC., Tile & Carpet

We are proud to announce that Ninja Restoration LLC is Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner for 2018 and 2019 in Arizona! We won in all 4 categories for floor cleaning. Number one in Carpet, Upholstery, Ceramic Tile and Grout, Floor polishing, waxing, and cleaning. We are also number 1 in 3 out of the 4 regions in Arizona. We’ve been in business for 27 years and are experts in floor and upholstery cleaning. We want your business and we take extreme pride in providing the very best in your cleaning experience. Call us today for a free estimate.

Offers by Ninja Restoration LLC., Tile & Carpet on Angi
    Check, PayPal

Carpet, fine area rugs, upholstery, tile & grout

We do not at this time offer natural stone cleaning, repairs to tile and grout or dry chemical cleaning of carpets.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Clean-N-Bright Carpet & Tile Specialists, Inc.

How is Clean-N-Bright Carpet & Tile Specialists, Inc. overall rated?

Clean-N-Bright Carpet & Tile Specialists, Inc. is currently rated 4.6 overall out of 5.

What payment options does Clean-N-Bright Carpet & Tile Specialists, Inc. provide

Clean-N-Bright Carpet & Tile Specialists, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, PayPal

Does Clean-N-Bright Carpet & Tile Specialists, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Clean-N-Bright Carpet & Tile Specialists, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Clean-N-Bright Carpet & Tile Specialists, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Clean-N-Bright Carpet & Tile Specialists, Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Clean-N-Bright Carpet & Tile Specialists, Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Clean-N-Bright Carpet & Tile Specialists, Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Clean-N-Bright Carpet & Tile Specialists, Inc.?

No, Clean-N-Bright Carpet & Tile Specialists, Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does Clean-N-Bright Carpet & Tile Specialists, Inc. offer?

Clean-N-Bright Carpet & Tile Specialists, Inc. offers the following services: Carpet, fine area rugs, upholstery, tile & grout

Are there any services Clean-N-Bright Carpet & Tile Specialists, Inc. does not offer?